Topless in shorts is such a hot look

Robot_Shark

Really Experienced
I posted this picture in the "Post the last perfect photo you saw" thread, and it caused me to do some extra searching for photos of women wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. I find it incredibly arousing, especially if they are outdoors or out and about in public like that. I thought the topic deserved its own image thread.

tumblr_ncisyovuCB1sk5l01o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this picture in the "Post the last perfect photo you saw" thread, and it caused me to do some extra searching for photos of women wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. I find it incredibly arousing, especially if they are outdoors or out and about in public like that. I thought the topic deserved its own image thread.

And you are right! As far as I'm concerned you also have the best picture. A gorgeous young lady.

You're right. Wonderful examples to back it up.
Here's a quickie. Opposites attract?
851_1000.jpg

This lady could be SIL twin. I had to check.

Nice and clean pictures.
But if you want your thread to have any traction with the sophisticated GB crowd, you might consider doing a bit of photoshopping and turning them into this: :eek:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6hklx4teL-VBUT1IYaPymnpwLFBqvANEwTmprOOukPjyvSegBVQ

Back