Is asking for nudes in a story acceptable?

awritertype

Virgin
I just submitted my first story (I was pleased with it) and it's received a small but positive response. I was thinking that, just for fun, that I would ask readers if they enjoyed it to *ahem* send a photo of how *much* they enjoyed it to an email alias posted in a note to the story. (Obviously I would have no idea if the photos were authentic -- that would be up to the sender -- and they would of course be voluntary.) I'm not sure if Literotica provides an inbox to do that, either.

I like tweaking other people's libido and certainly wouldn't mind others doing the same to me. But is that acceptable lit behavior?

First off, @ElectricBlue, thank you for pointing out my thread. šŸ˜

Secondly, @awritertype I would definitely advise against that. Asking for nudes can often be considered rude, and if I saw it in a story, I'd assume it was a joke. You're a grown man, and you can make your own decisions. Still, I'd suggest that it's probably ill advised.

From my experience, I'm going to assume that most of your readers are male. So if you are interested in dick pics (which is what you must be wanting, if you are asking for photographical evidence of arousal, from your readers, right?) you should know that while they are featured constantly in the forums, they are technically against the acceptable posting guidelines of Lit. Although you mentioned that you would request them sent to a separate email? I know that you aren't supposed to share emails in the forums, but you can share them in your bio, so maybe that would work? No idea.

Lastly, an this is completely unrelated to your question... You should really consider adding story tags next time you post a story. Story tags help readers find stories that they want and stay away from stories which they would hate.

Your story has no tags, and that is definitely a rookie mistake.

Good luck with your future writing, and let us know what you decide

My heroine.
First off, @ElectricBlue, thank you for pointing out my thread. šŸ˜

Secondly, @awritertype I would definitely advise against that. Asking for nudes can often be considered rude, and if I saw it in a story, I'd assume it was a joke. You're a grown man, and you can make your own decisions. Still, I'd suggest that it's probably ill advised.

From my experience, I'm going to assume that most of your readers are male. So if you are interested in dick pics (which is what you must be wanting, if you are asking for photographical evidence of arousal, from your readers, right?) you should know that while they are featured constantly in the forums, they are technically against the acceptable posting guidelines of Lit. Although you mentioned that you would request them sent to a separate email? I know that you aren't supposed to share emails in the forums, but you can share them in your bio, so maybe that would work? No idea.

Lastly, an this is completely unrelated to your question... You should really consider adding story tags next time you post a story. Story tags help readers find stories that they want and stay away from stories which they would hate.

Your story has no tags, and that is definitely a rookie mistake.

Good luck with your future writing, and let us know what you decide

For a second I thought this thread was about if it was fine for a character to ask for nudes in story. My mind could not consider the alternative.

Yeah, you got enough people saying to NOT do that. I will add myself to that group and say... bruh... no.

Plus, people barely leave comments, they ain't gonna send nudes even if it was appropriate.

I just submitted my first story (I was pleased with it) and it's received a small but positive response. I was thinking that, just for fun, that I would ask readers if they enjoyed it to *ahem* send a photo of how *much* they enjoyed it to an email alias posted in a note to the story. (Obviously I would have no idea if the photos were authentic -- that would be up to the sender -- and they would of course be voluntary.) I'm not sure if Literotica provides an inbox to do that, either.

I like tweaking other people's libido and certainly wouldn't mind others doing the same to me. But is that acceptable lit behavior?
Iā€™ve had people compliment me on a story and then offer to show me the effect it had had on them. Strangely only guys. Someone should do a study on that.

I guess itā€™s more creative than ā€œhereā€™s my dickā€ and I like me some flattery. But seriously?

Em

Iā€™ve had people compliment me on a story and then offer to show me the effect it had had on them. Strangely only guys. Someone should do a study on that.

I guess itā€™s more creative than ā€œhereā€™s my dickā€ and I like me some flattery. But seriously?

Em
That is beyond bizarre.

I've had guys tell me that my story got them hard, or that they jerked off reading it.

Okay, cool, whatever. They were written to be evocative. Have fun.

But offering photographic evidence? Nah, bro. I'll just take your word for it. You seem like a very straightforward and honest fellow.

That is beyond bizarre.

I've had guys tell me that my story got them hard, or that they jerked off reading it.

Okay, cool, whatever. They were written to be evocative. Have fun.

But offering photographic evidence? Nah, bro. I'll just take your word for it. You seem like a very straightforward and honest fellow.
I would honestly like more of that (not the photo part).
Right now I just have the troll army writing me to tell me
1. My grammar sucks
2. I am disgusting and so are my stories

As well as the other issues people have mentioned, including an email address in a story will probably get it bounced. (And if it doesn't, it'll draw spam.)

I think itā€™s fine to hook up dick pic requesters with dick pic providers -here . Personally I find dick pics as laughable as 99.99% of women seem to do.

Back