Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey no problem! Glad to help. It is a GREAT video, isn't it? As someone else said, the girl in glasses is incredibly hot


Rach xx

I agree, thank you for sharing that video. So arousing!!! :kiss:
 
Wouldn't say I have a foot fetish exactly, but dolled-up nails and a pretty anklet? I'm in! ;)
 
The incomparable feeling of not knowing which girl's foot you're licking...

6NgGAEP.jpg

Ella x
 
That feeling when you know you're going to enjoy your new position at work...

9Zxwrnn.jpg

Ella x
 
She made me kneel at the end of the bed with my hands flat on my thighs and my face mere inches from her silky feet. She kept me there for an hour while she slowly flexed her toes in that thin nylon prison and idly played with her phone as if I wasn't even there. Honestly, by the time she let me move, you could have popped me like a balloon.

xGfKKun.jpg
 
Once I slipped free of the shackles of my own repression, I discovered pleasures and sensations that surprised and shocked me to the very foundations of my being. With every revelation came a new ecstasy and I found myself reborn anew in the unchecked fires of raw discovery.

ldqdO5R.jpg
 
That's right, honey. Start at the heel and lick your way to the tips of my toes. Take your time, really make me believe that you're enjoying this more than anything you've ever tasted. After all, you've got six more weeks of this till you're done paying off your debt!

5lMYZKg.png
 
Once I slipped free of the shackles of my own repression, I discovered pleasures and sensations that surprised and shocked me to the very foundations of my being. With every revelation came a new ecstasy and I found myself reborn anew in the unchecked fires of raw discovery.

ldqdO5R.jpg


You write really beautifully :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top