Feminization makes me so hard

Store?

My favorite store

One of my fantasies; take a CD into a hot store to shop for femme stuff. Get her leaking and hard; make a puddle on her skirt in front of a shopgirl. And BTW, I shop at Saks, L & T, Bloomingdales, Tiffany's, places dripping with class and pretty stuff.

One of my fantasies; take a CD into a hot store to shop for femme stuff. Get her leaking and hard; make a puddle on her skirt in front of a shopgirl. And BTW, I shop at Saks, L & T, Bloomingdales, Tiffany's, places dripping with class and pretty stuff.

You know how to tease a gyrl, don't you?

Anytime daddy:cattail:

just watching myself with those boobs make me hard

attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php

Sometimes I get so horny I swear to God I think I'm ovulating!

:D

ditto, but after the amount of E I've taken, being horny is a fruitless event, sometimes delightfully so, but always fruitless.

::grin::

this thread is amazing! thank you everybody so much for contributing! I had no idea it would have so many replies!! :heart::heart::heart:

and also, anybody who wants to chat about anything at all just send me a little PM :D hehe

Back