Feminization makes me so hard

tumblr_o10ouaHyAy1uzkh9qo1_500.jpg

Stargame, I'm starting to get the sense that you like dolling up in pretty lingerie like a little sissy! ;) lol

Haha! Don't we all!

:)

What ever mades you think that?
It can't be because I am wearing cute little burgundy panties is it?
Or that i intentionally walked by the panties section of the store, and touch and smell all the panties. Or that i know just what size thigh highs i wear?
Or i start getting breathless when I walk by a VS?
Why?

What ever mades you think that?
It can't be because I am wearing cute little burgundy panties is it?
Or that i intentionally walked by the panties section of the store, and touch and smell all the panties. Or that i know just what size thigh highs i wear?
Or i start getting breathless when I walk by a VS?
Why?

You're right, sorry, I'm totally off base. ;) ;)

I dunno, getting dressed up like a woman doesn't have that kind of effect on me; then again, I've been a tranvestite for so long it just seems normal for me to wear the clothes. Just as a guy would feel normal in a tee shirt and jeans, the same applies to me with makeup or lingerie , etc.

I dunno, getting dressed up like a woman doesn't have that kind of effect on me; then again, I've been a tranvestite for so long it just seems normal for me to wear the clothes. Just as a guy would feel normal in a tee shirt and jeans, the same applies to me with makeup or lingerie , etc.

I bet your stunning :) either way

I bet your stunning either way :) :devil:

I know exactly what you mean!
When I read those stories about forced feminization, I get so hot!!!
I've always been so ambivalent about feminizing myself--although it really is who I am. It just seems like I would need that kind of "push"!
Of course, the stories are often about wealthy guys who will foot the bill for you, then want to stay with you forever, etc. Unbelievably nice--but how realistic?

Anyway, do you think that really happens for many gurls?

Gail

Back