Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you do. It's an experience you won't forget. Although, why go to Amsterdam? Are there no kink groups in your area? They often hold events where you can see and be seen without having to travel hundreds of kilometers.
Well, there are, but as a first, we would like to combine it with a holiday.

1. Turn on Hitachi wand
2. Leave the room for 2 hours
3. Return to begin session.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a8d7d5e95c348c2a80b83c1ad102036d/tumblr_mmlhk5we3x1qlagtmo1_1280.jpg

Hi Proximus, I had a wild night with my husband and two of his friends once night. After too many drinks, I agreed to be bound and teased and tortured with the hitachi, flogger, etc. At one point the guys set the hitachi going on my clit, with me spread and helpless. I cam twice before I blacked out. They apparently returned about ten minutes later and the hitachi was still doing it's thing. I was completely unconscious and my lips and clit were so swollen the guys thought I'd grown a cock!! I awoke and was a mess of dizziness and hallucination..........it was incredible. I've posted some pics in various threads from that night. It's one I will NEVER forget!! (NOTE: I have no doubt that if left for two hours I would have died from a heart attack!!)

Hi Proximus, I had a wild night with my husband and two of his friends once night. After too many drinks, I agreed to be bound and teased and tortured with the hitachi, flogger, etc. At one point the guys set the hitachi going on my clit, with me spread and helpless. I cam twice before I blacked out. They apparently returned about ten minutes later and the hitachi was still doing it's thing. I was completely unconscious and my lips and clit were so swollen the guys thought I'd grown a cock!! I awoke and was a mess of dizziness and hallucination..........it was incredible. I've posted some pics in various threads from that night. It's one I will NEVER forget!! (NOTE: I have no doubt that if left for two hours I would have died from a heart attack!!)

Great story! I guess I'd need a lower setting on the Hitachi

It's not that the Vikings were more mean or cruel than their enemies way back when, it's just that the night's are really long in Scandinavia and there's nothing else to do other than have a little fun with your slave girls, right? :rolleyes:

The fire pit is not the only way to stay warm!

tumblr_njxfjl2VIw1un69dso1_1280.jpg

If anyone shot a video that night, I think it would be quite popular viewing in this thread ... :devil:

It's not that the Vikings were more mean or cruel than their enemies way back when, it's just that the night's are really long in Scandinavia and there's nothing else to do other than have a little fun with your slave girls, right? :rolleyes:

The Vikings certainly knew how to party! ;)

Very thought-provoking -- hope the pantyhose material isn't too strong. ;) :devil:

I really like both of these. In the first one, notice that her hair is tied to the same bar her ass is resting on. Nice touch! I'm pretty sure the second one also has her hair tied to the floor.

You have good eyesight! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back