Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love outdoor bondage. I think it's the voyeur in me that makes the possibility of getting caught that much more erotic and exciting. My husband once actually staked me out in a beautiful meadow full of wild flowers only about 20 yards from a popular hacking trail. He inserted a vibrator into my pussy and then pulled my panties back up to hold it in. Although I didn't see them he told me that more than a dozen people had passed by while I was lying there in the throws of multiple orgasms.

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it. Love it! Pay close attention to that middle rope!

Oh my. I hope that is a nice soft cotton rope, otherwise her man won't be getting close to her pussy for a few days. Ouch!

Just a pic of my wife being subjected to the wand. A spreader bar made sure she couldn't move her legs.

Attachments

• DSC09877.jpg
    DSC09877.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
It's in our bedroom at home. We do plan to have public sex in a club when we go to Amsterdam some time, though.

I hope you do. It's an experience you won't forget. Although, why go to Amsterdam? Are there no kink groups in your area? They often hold events where you can see and be seen without having to travel hundreds of kilometers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back