Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that would work on the guy's favor wouldn't it?

I would think it would more than satisfy either party. ;)

Ready

tumblr_oj6za2zl4V1r5j143o1_1280.png

Nice spread! And no wiggle room with this setup. (although I do like to see some squirming! :devil: )

All I can think of on the 3rd is - why'd they ruin that beautiful floor with screws????

I have to admit that the floor wasn't my immediate focus of attention. But now that you've mentioned it, it does seem like a waste. Although it does keep the local hard-wood installer in business!

All I can think of on the 3rd is - why'd they ruin that beautiful floor with screws????

I have to admit that the floor wasn't my immediate focus of attention. But now that you've mentioned it, it does seem like a waste. Although it does keep the local hard-wood installer in business!

Or it could be cheap laminate they're planning to replace and thought they could make use of it first. :)

Or it could be cheap laminate they're planning to replace and thought they could make use of it first. :)

Or making the best of a bad situation - what better way to turn things around when you've accidently dented your wooden floor?

What was the immediate focus? The fact that her gag has white leather straps and all other restraints are black? LOL

This has become my favorite thread to lurk. Maybe one day i can convince my wife to let me post a pic or 2 😈

What was the immediate focus? The fact that her gag has white leather straps and all other restraints are black? LOL

You must have read my mind! I've always been acutely aware of color schemes ... ;)

This has become my favorite thread to lurk. Maybe one day i can convince my wife to let me post a pic or 2 😈

Glad you like it! And if your wife needs further convincing, I'm sure they'll be no shortage of Lit members to counsel her. :devil:

💯 agree :heart: much better than what he's using

I always find it interesting how men think they know what stimulates a woman. Men are so much more visual and I think for women it's more the emotion of any sexual act that is arousing. Would you agree?

I always find it interesting how men think they know what stimulates a woman. Men are so much more visual and I think for women it's more the emotion of any sexual act that is arousing. Would you agree?

Everyone's different, but, for most women,if the emotion isn't there,it bodes for an unsatisfying time. At least for me.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back