Genetic Sexual Attraction

Masquerades

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2014
Posts
126
So I posted this in the general section and it was mentioned I should post it here.

I'm in my 20s and plan on meeting my biological father for the first time soon. Well it will be the first time I can remember. He was there when I was born. I know he wants to meet, heard it through the grape vine, but I actually haven't made contact yet.

I have been experiencing GSA for a long time, well before meeting even seemed like a possibility. This makes me wonder if it really is GSA or just a fetish. Usually people experience it after meeting not before.

The Westermarck Effect, is a key component in incest avoidance. In order to have this you have to grow up with them. Taboo is normally in place when family members grow up in close proximity by virtue of reverse sexual imprinting, or the Westermarck effect, which desensitizes them to later sexual attraction. It evolved so biological relatives would not inbreed. Genetic sexual attraction produces the opposite of the Westermarck Effect. The sexual aversion that never had a chance to develop, now becomes a sexual pull.

Supposedly 50% of reunions result in GSA. And most people are worried it might happen, not fantasing that it will happen. The genetic attraction doesn't kick in until they actually meet face to face, if it does.


My desires are not based on physical attraction or personality, just the fact that he is my father.

I strongly desire his love and affection and to be close to him. Physically, you can not get closer to someone than sex. All sorts of bonding chemicals are shared during sex. It doesn't quite feel like some kink or fetish. It's not just for sex. My attraction and desires for him feels different than what I would feel for a boyfriend. I don't want to have sex with him becasue I'm horny, but becasue I love the idea of him being inside me, feeling him all around me, and sharing this intimacy with me. I wouldn't even say I'm looking for romance. It's an emotional need, a way to make up for lost intimacy. I'm not saying that the idea of having sex with him isn't arousing me, but my desires for him are not just out of being horny, there are billions of willing guys around that aren't my father.

In a nutshell, I think this is how the desire to have a deep intimate bond with him is manifesting.

I'm really nervous about meeting and it all just seems so weird, but exciting to me.


I am a pervert so sometimes I wonder if I would have similar feelings even if he had been around. But, I also think there is chance that the feelings may vanish when we actually meet. I have always liked older men though so IDK. My first crush was on Harrison Ford, he is older than my grandparents. I remember having this crush under the age of 7. Sometimes when I tell people this they go "oh that's just a school girl crush, doesn't count". Nope, I don't remember not knowing what sex was and wanting to experience it. I thought Indy and Han Solo were sexy as fuck. When I fantasized about sleeping with him I did imagine myself older. I do have a thing for incest outside of GSA too. I remember watching the first episode of 24 years ago and wishing Jack would fuck Kim. When that came out, I was 12.


Has anyone else experienced genetic sexual attraction? Did you feel it before?
How freaked out would you be if your daughter wanted to have sex with you?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top