Women who desire women

tell us about her

Omg...she was sooo sexy! Maybe it was just the way she smiled at me ;P (it seemed a little devilish but maybe that was just my wishful thinking!). She's a little taller than me, like maybe 5'4, long light brown hair with blonde streaks to the middle of her back. Big, green eyes, creamy skin with a slight tan, luscious full lips, amazing smile with perfect teeth, I'd guess 34b or maybe a small c, tiny waist, and an amazing round butt! She looked delicious and sooo friendly!

Omg...she was sooo sexy! Maybe it was just the way she smiled at me ;P (it seemed a little devilish but maybe that was just my wishful thinking!). She's a little taller than me, like maybe 5'4, long light brown hair with blonde streaks to the middle of her back. Big, green eyes, creamy skin with a slight tan, luscious full lips, amazing smile with perfect teeth, I'd guess 34b or maybe a small c, tiny waist, and an amazing round butt! She looked delicious and sooo friendly!

going back tonight?

haha snap a secret pic of her

Back