SRP Absence and abandonments.

I will be away tomorrow and the next day. Queen's birthday weekend, and mine, too. :heart:

Back Tuesday night.

Sorry guys,
I have been meaning to get back to my messages about my post and several other messages, but it is my birthday tomorrow and I have been surprised by family coming to visit. I also still owe Monique a post. It is still on my computer, but not yet finished. I will have it to you sooner rather than later. I will get back to them as soon as I am back (this weekend). I would message you personally but I do have a lot of you to get back to. I feel so bad, but I do intend to message you.

Thanks guys. Take care.

Yours,
ShyMystica :rose:

Sorry guys,
I have been meaning to get back to my messages about my post and several other messages, but it is my birthday tomorrow and I have been surprised by family coming to visit. I also still owe Monique a post. It is still on my computer, but not yet finished. I will have it to you sooner rather than later. I will get back to them as soon as I am back (this weekend). I would message you personally but I do have a lot of you to get back to. I feel so bad, but I do intend to message you.

Thanks guys. Take care.

Yours,

No worries Shy! I'm such a lurker :D I was bound to come across your message lol!

Take care and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:kiss:

Now with life a little more focused I have decided to make a return to lit and have a hell of a good time. No more stress and drama!

Now... time to get into some trouble :D

This is to Shizzz and ChesterX.

I won't be posting as regularly as before, since I have other things on my mind right now. If you'd like to continue the RP over PM's or something, shoot me a note.

Thank you

Niri

Now with life a little more focused I have decided to make a return to lit and have a hell of a good time. No more stress and drama!

Oh no...my trouble has come back to roost! :eek:

Excuse me...I need to go buy a cross to keep my Misery at bay! :D

Hi J,

and you know of course how I felt my friend. I was really delighted..It's great to have you back, and I hope you have a great time getting back into the routine. Hugs.:rose:

Hi all,

Had alot of problems and issues real time and been unable to be on Lit.

Things still aren't good, but if you'd like me to continue posting with you, I will as soon as I can ... if not ... then that's fine too ...

*huggs*

Mari x
:rose:

I've been absent it seems from posting, I will likely remain so for a small period of time. By the weekend I should be fully back.

My sincere apologies life is kicking me while I'm down, and it appears that most of my free time I spend HELPING my life kick me.

That said I'm going to concentrate on getting the scene in Minx's boudoir finished first so I am not forming a queue for their attentions, and then threads where I have multiple authors waiting. If you are in a one on one with me. I beg patience. Thank you.

To dragon and scarlett~

I apologize most profusely for this announcement: I will not be able to write in our thread's for the foreseeable future. My mind is not focusing well enough to give our stories the amount of thought and care they deserve. I am back on medication for insomnia and clinical depression and until those problems are under control, I just can not do it. You have my permission to find others to finish our stories with or you can let them die until I can get back into the swing of things.

I am really sorry.

To dragon and scarlett~

I apologize most profusely for this announcement: I will not be able to write in our thread's for the foreseeable future. My mind is not focusing well enough to give our stories the amount of thought and care they deserve. I am back on medication for insomnia and clinical depression and until those problems are under control, I just can not do it. You have my permission to find others to finish our stories with or you can let them die until I can get back into the swing of things.

I am really sorry.

*hugs* It's okay. I'll be here for a long time.

To all I rp with:

I will try and catch up with threads over the next few days,health issues are a big issue atm..so bear with me and Ill be back full force soon.

Love,

BG

Oh dear, despite promising myself a LIT catch up day in srp, it's not happened..Blame it on the superb topic on BDSM VT started here in the lounge, that has held me captive most of my visiting time here today.

I might manage one reply tonight, but I can't promise. I'll do my best over the next day or two though, and I'm really sorry to my partners in keeping them waiting.:rose::rose::rose:

To my beautiful co-writers,

Unfortunately this afternoon I have received some news that a family member has passed away. I fear my posts will not get to you as soon as I had planned as my mind just simply isn't in a state to write. I hope you will bare with me until I am back to my usual self. You have my deepest apologies. I am so sorry. Hopefully I will have them to you in a week or so...I hope.

*hugs tightly*

Yours in writing,

To my beautiful co-writers,

Unfortunately this afternoon I have received some news that a family member has passed away. I fear my posts will not get to you as soon as I had planned as my mind just simply isn't in a state to write. I hope you will bare with me until I am back to my usual self. You have my deepest apologies. I am so sorry. Hopefully I will have them to you in a week or so...I hope.

*hugs tightly*

Yours in writing,

Shy I'm so sorry! :rose: My condolensces beautiful. If you ever need to talk, you know you got me babe! :heart::kiss:

Taking a week, my muse has short circuited.

*Gets the jumper cables and plugs her in*

CLEAR!

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

CLEAR!

*Beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

CLEAR!

*Muse sits up and flips me off then...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!*

Yeah...I think she's had it! ;)

Love you my Sinful, take all the time you need *huggles*

I am ill... :( Can't even blame my cooking, as we had take-out last night.

I meant to get some posts up, today, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sorry for taking so long to post my lovely partners. My health issues have been making it difficult to focus. I'm working on it though, I promise :)

Seriously FD.. work on that! giggles Feel better.

And I, on the other hand have mostly fixed my muse, all that was really necessary was some rope (thanks Chronie) a good lashing (Leo) and the sweet cry of release (thank you my acidic little whore).

Seriously FD.. work on that! giggles Feel better.

And I, on the other hand have mostly fixed my muse, all that was really necessary was some rope (thanks Chronie) a good lashing (Leo) and the sweet cry of release (thank you my acidic little whore).

Grins and bows to my lovely Beauty

Anytime ;) seriously....ANY time :D

My apologies to m partners, for lack of post over the last week or more. I've had a health problem that took me by surprise, and left me drained. I'm feeling better, and in the next couple of days, i'ts my intention to begin replying to my posts.

Thank you gentlemen for your patience, and I'm truly sorry I didn't get to post here before now, but circumstances simply didn't allow for internet access beyond the use of my phone, and Lit doesnt' always remain loaded long enough for me to post a message here.

Talk to you soon.:rose:

F.a.o. All my rp partners

I find myself suddenly in hospital, where I'll be for a little bit. I've only my iPhone for posting so any posts will be short and infrequent. I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you'll bear with me. I'll do what I can when I'm able!

Xx
Sally

F.a.o. All my rp partners

I find myself suddenly in hospital, where I'll be for a little bit. I've only my iPhone for posting so any posts will be short and infrequent. I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you'll bear with me. I'll do what I can when I'm able!

Xx
Sally

*hugds and kisses* I hope your feeling better soon honey.

Back