How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I am a cocksucker too!!!

As a true pansexual, about to cum out with a youngster beginning her transition, I have found true joy in a "gay" relationship for the first time! As for being a cock sucker, I have relatively little experience, but have absolutely relished every second a cock has been in either my mouth or ass!!! Also love providing my fat, juicy, shaved 7" cock for the pleasure of who ever would like to play with it!!! Be kind!!!! This better to give, and receive!!!!

The feel of a hard cock in my mouth is just delicious
The soft hard Fallas in my mouth my tongue rubbing underneath is the best feeling ever and if I can make a man above me happy and I am happy too
So true!

How do I feel?

I love it! There is nothing more satisfying than having a cock swell in my mouth while I pleasure him. I love the silky softness of his skin wrapped around his hard thick shafts as I stroke him and lavish my attention on giving him total pleasure.

Furthermore I get such a huge turn on when he finally fills my mouth with his thick, rich cum.

Fuck me, I need a cock now!

I love being a cocksucker now that I am old enough to know what I like. One of my dreams would be to have a couple of guys in the community that are in sexless marriages & I go over on a semi-regular basis to just empty the back-up for them. I love the gratitude I feel when a guy has been relegated to jacking off for the last while, and now he has someone who will suck & swallow and leave with no further demands.

Anyone in the CA central coast who wants to explore this kind of arrangement, message me!

on my knees, back straight, one hand on his butt cheek, pulling him close... his cock sliding in and out of my mouth as I look up at his eyes... I gag as he forces himself down my throat, holding it there as I drool... as it becomes more difficult to breathe he slowly pulls out before stuffing it back in.... the other hand working the shaft as I suck and lick. He fucks my mouth, calling me a cocksucker, a little cum whore, and he's right. I live for his cum in my mouth, on my face. I live to please him, to make him cum, and then to have him spoon me until he is hard again and he can rightfully take what is his.

How do I feel when I am on my knees, pleasing a real man? I feel powerful. :rose::kiss:

Yes that says it all SilverDrake. That is the exact description of the cocksucking act as I see it. And yes it is powerful on your knees. :cool:

Last edited:
so good to be back,,,, haven't sucked a real cock since I was a teen. but love to cam for guys or even chat with them and call me a cocksucker, it turns me on so much.... but have sucked a couple of these.

I bet those are fun to ride too!

I would love to find one to suck and swallow, haven't haf one in a long time. Yes I am a cocksucker

I love this topic and seeing how others feel about it and all you appreciative men.

And to reaffirm the obvious, I suck cock and I love it.

Many have started threads dealing with the specific activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act that is considered by many to be perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!

This ^

What he said! 💋

Px

Many have started threads dealing with the specific activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act that is considered by many to be perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!

I guess I never had a problem with it. I think it's fun to do and a rush to make a guy cum that way. Cum is pretty sexy though I hate getting it in my eye or my hair so I usually keep it in my mouth. Swallowing is part of the deal, to me. I don't think I've had a boyfriend that I didn't suck at least once. Good substitute in case I'm not protected and no condom is available.

So I'm a proud cocksucker. :)

I love it! There is nothing more satisfying than having a cock swell in my mouth while I pleasure him. I love the silky softness of his skin wrapped around his hard thick shafts as I stroke him and lavish my attention on giving him total pleasure.

Furthermore I get such a huge turn on when he finally fills my mouth with his thick, rich cum.

Fuck me, I need a cock now!

You describe it so well you have me wanting one now! :)

A few years back I had a couple of encounters with this guy who seemed to resent same sex desires. One time I went to his place and he answered the door naked. He offered me a drink and stared at me as I undressed.

Once I was totally naked he handed me a vodka tonic and we chatted for a minute or two. I then put my drink down, dropped to my knees and proceeded to get his dick wet and then take it in my mouth. I told him to feel free to offer directions if he wanted to and he suddenly told me to freeze. He then directed me to take him in as far as I could, keep my hands at my side and not touch him except for his dick in my mouth. He told me to hold that position without moving and to think about what I was doing, think about being naked, on my knees in some strangers apartment holding his cock in my mouth. "You are a COCK...SUCKER with a COCK in YOUR MOUTH. Now, cocksucker, suck my cock".

Hello everyone.

My name is Gunther and I am a cocksucker.

I sucked my first cock a little early and had no clue what I was doing. The next was in college and that worked much better but still wasn't smooth. It was nearly 20 years before I figured out that I was fooling myself all these years and set out to become a good cocksucker.

I have acquired some skills in this area, though I'm still a little hung up on the safety aspects.

Still, I know my place is on my knees with a cock in my mouth and ass cheeks in my hands!

Actually, I'm almost as happy with a pussy under my tongue, so perhaps it is more accurate to call me a genital sucker, but that sounds dumb so I'm sticking with cocksucker, with a side of pussy :p :nana: :heart: :kiss:

Last edited:
All you cocksuckers are making me hard.

I hear you....when i was living that identity lifestyle...I liked finding a cock-sucker. I had no interest in looking up cookie recipes, looking a tile at the do it yourself box store...unless i picked you up at Home Depot...and had you sucked me off in the men's room, or just a drive'by throat fuck..

https://78.media.tumblr.com/93fc674f854f677a0e27eb68905680aa/tumblr_ozy2f9ZjZ41shlq2wo1_400.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/93fc674f854f677a0e27eb68905680aa/tumblr_ozy2f9ZjZ41shlq2wo1_400.gif

A few years back I had a couple of encounters with this guy who seemed to resent same sex desires. One time I went to his place and he answered the door naked. He offered me a drink and stared at me as I undressed.

Once I was totally naked he handed me a vodka tonic and we chatted for a minute or two. I then put my drink down, dropped to my knees and proceeded to get his dick wet and then take it in my mouth. I told him to feel free to offer directions if he wanted to and he suddenly told me to freeze. He then directed me to take him in as far as I could, keep my hands at my side and not touch him except for his dick in my mouth. He told me to hold that position without moving and to think about what I was doing, think about being naked, on my knees in some strangers apartment holding his cock in my mouth. "You are a COCK...SUCKER with a COCK in YOUR MOUTH. Now, cocksucker, suck my cock".

How did that make you feel?

There is such pleasure in feeling a cock swell in my mouth, knowing my man is getting excited and knowing I am pleasing him. He loves what I am doing and turned on by what I am doing to him. Feeling his rich juice filling my mouth turns me on because I know I have given him the ultimate pleasure a man can feel. I suck my husband off regularly and returns the pleasure with his mouth or hand, and it's such a joy knowing I have pleased him that I cum quite easily. It's one way we share our love for each other. Kissing afterwards and sharing our cum makes a deep feeling of oneness as well.

I have been a gay cocksucker for many years amd it never loses the charm and pleasure of pleasing a man.

I hear you....when i was living that identity lifestyle...I liked finding a cock-sucker. I had no interest in looking up cookie recipes, looking a tile at the do it yourself box store...unless i picked you up at Home Depot...and had you sucked me off in the men's room, or just a drive'by throat fuck..

Very nice stuff

I love being called a cocksucker by someone who's cock I'm sucking. I'm perfectly all right with being a cocksucker and I feel sorry for guys who have never let themselves experience performing this wonderful act. I can't imagine not ever having sucked a cock since I've wanted to since I was a small boy, before I ever knew what cocksucking was or had ever even heard of it or any other kind of sex.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Back