The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got the affection I wanted from my own mom but thankfully a kind and very amazing woman adopted me and has decided she's my new mom here now. I am so very happy and thank the powers that be for her every day.

She must be a truly amazing woman, then. :cool:
 
First off I am completely new to this. I came to this site because I am having emotional frustration with feelings I have been having concerning my sister and I don't really know where else to go. I am older than 30 yrs old so this has been bugging me for a very long time.

It sounds like you want to be with her sexually, and maybe even romantically, but can't.
 
Time zone my ass -feels a bit insulted- you're just avoiding me... I know it...
One day cuz... you'll be in my neck of the woods... I'll give you a time zone.

ha! it's 4.11 p.m. for me and 1.11 a.m. for you. :D

although i'll be in maui in june. that's a little closer. ;)
 
if anyone cares to chat on the subject feel free to say hello in yahoo.

our ID there is
cabin_swing_couples

quite a bit of experience in this subject.

more families should experiment and try out this type of fun.
 
if anyone cares to chat on the subject feel free to say hello in yahoo.

our ID there is
cabin_swing_couples

quite a bit of experience in this subject.

more families should experiment and try out this type of fun.

We're ther n been trying :(
 
Incest while I would never really do it in real life it's a blast to read about. I had an aunt (little older than I was at the time walked in on me having fun with some silk panties. Well, one thing let to another and from then on she would sit in a chair in her panties while I masturbated and she played. Never did have skin on skin contact but dang was it hot. Guess that's where my Panty fetish started.

True story
 
Agreed

Incest while I would never really do it in real life it's a blast to read about. I had an aunt (little older than I was at the time walked in on me having fun with some silk panties. Well, one thing let to another and from then on she would sit in a chair in her panties while I masturbated and she played. Never did have skin on skin contact but dang was it hot. Guess that's where my Panty fetish started.

True story

While I've never been that intimate with my mother, I know that basically every fetish I have is the awareness of her doing it. Spying on her in the shower has built somewhat of a shower fucking fetish, etc. etc.
 
Incest while I would never really do it in real life it's a blast to read about. I had an aunt (little older than I was at the time walked in on me having fun with some silk panties. Well, one thing let to another and from then on she would sit in a chair in her panties while I masturbated and she played. Never did have skin on skin contact but dang was it hot. Guess that's where my Panty fetish started.

True story

Did she remove an hand you her panties for you to use?
 
While I've never been that intimate with my mother, I know that basically every fetish I have is the awareness of her doing it. Spying on her in the shower has built somewhat of a shower fucking fetish, etc. etc.

I don't know why you would never do it in real life incest I a wonderful thing
 
U can kik me at billjess69 I've had sisters, aunts & nieces, aunt & nephew, watched my wife fuck her female cousin in bar on pool table. Fucked a woman while Her mom watched us. I would love to watch a mother/son r daughter
 
Dream

Last night I had the greatest dream ever. My mother was just deepthroating me for what seemed like hours. I woke up right when I was about to cum...

I did wake up early though, so I got a chance to spy on her in the shower again.
 
an excerpt from one i'm about to submit:

Desire had hit Adam in a hot wave when he’d seen Gillian’s slim body all bare. She was delectable, exquisite, a long-limbed beauty. Adam had been so overwhelmed he’d tugged his cock and sprayed jizm over the wall, the hot stuff spitting out of him, gout after gout of cum, the viscous ooze dribbling down the paintwork as obscene evidence of his perversion.

Since then it had been a struggle to keep her out of his mind. Their enforced close proximity had Adam close to breaking. It was watch her and wank or he’d do something vile and insane. He knew he was doing wrong, committing a terrible trespass and violating his sister’s privacy, but he simply couldn’t resist. The lure of her ripe body was too much.

So there she was, in the bath, bubbles foaming up around her like a night out in Ibiza, shoulders gleaming wet in the steady candlelight. She was beautiful, long fair hair piled up and loosely tied; her slender neck and throat exposed.

Adam stared and hauled forth an erection so stiff it qualified as an offensive weapon. He gulped and supressed a groan, his fist working his length.

Settling onto the chair he’d placed next to the wall for his own convenience, he jacked his cock, all set for a leisurely wank. He planned to goad himself towards an orgasm, denying himself the pleasure of release until his sister stood up and revealed her taut buttocks, lean thighs and fleshy pudendum.

He was cranking away when he yell almost spilled out of the chair.

“Adam!” Gillian called. “Adam, can you come up here!?”

Panic swelled in his chest. Adam’s heart bounced around like an agitated canary in the cage of his ribs. His guts turned watery and his sphincter loosened.

<i>Caught!</i> he thought as the hot wave of shock washed over him.

His sister’s voice came to him again. “Adam! Can you come upstairs!?”

Forcing himself to stay calm, a relieved Adam realised his sister had no idea he was in the next room. There was no hint of anger or shock or disgust in her tone. The fact she’d yelled so loud and called him <i>up</i> the stairs also went a long way to convincing Adam Gillian was oblivious.

He snuck from the room and crept past the bathroom door.

“What is it?” he called from a position close to the head of the stairs. “What’s all the shouting about, Gil?” Stopping outside the bathroom door, Adam gave it a knock, forehead against the wood. “You okay?”

“Is there anything to drink?”

With the door between them, Adam replied, “We’ve got tea and coffee, but no milk.”

Gillian’s laugh tinkled through the barrier. “A drink, silly. Bloody coffee or tea,” she muttered.

“There’s vodka, gin and rum – but no ice; and the Coke is warm.”

Gillian spat the word out in frustration. “Fuck,” she swore. “Is that it?”

“There’s wine…”

A few seconds of apparent contemplation followed, the sound of splashing reaching Adam. Then Gillian called, “Could you bring me a glass of wine?”

With his ardour extinguished by the cold water dash of near panic, Adam replied with a sarcastic, “For you, princess, I shall deliver the world and all its bounty.”

A delighted bubble of laughter came from the bathroom. “The wine will do for now!”

Adam moved along the corridor and negotiated the stairs without mishap. He managed to find a glass without a breakage, grabbing the bottle by the neck before making the ascent once again.

“Got it,” he called, rapping the bottle against the door.

“Well bring it in, then,” his sister replied, exasperation in her tone. “I can’t drink it if it’s out there.”

She really was a spoilt little brat sometimes, Adam reflected. “Mum and dad let you get away with too much, Gil,” he said as he pushed open the door. “You wrap people around your little finger. I didn’t have--”

Adam fell silent when he saw her in the bath. The full impact of her beauty and taboo desirability hit him like a train.

The words bubbled out before Adam realised. “God, Gillian,” he moaned, “you’re beautiful.”

His sister flinched, eyes going wide. “Uh,” she responded, obviously surprised. “Well, thanks, Adam.”

Shadows danced on the wall when the open door let in a draft, Gillian’s bare shoulders and chest above the waterline gleaming like an otter’s pelt.

“…I think,” added Gillian, pouting, uncertain.

Adam’s face warmed. He was grateful for the low light of the single candle, hoping his sister wouldn’t see the mortification colouring his cheeks.

Guilty and appalled at the gaff, Adam’s eyes went to the floor. “Sorry,” he mumbled. “I … I don’t know where that came from.”

Gillian gave a half shrug and waved a hand. “Oh, don’t worry. I’ll take it as a compliment. If my big brother thinks I’m beautiful it’s better than it used to be.” Gillian grinned. “You used to ignore me completely – remember? This change of attitude is much better.” Pointing a finger at her brother, Gillian smirked and added, “And look, I’ve got you running around after me, too. Could you pour me a glass?” The last was delivered with a devilish glint in Gillian’s eyes.

Adam looked at her and saw the tip of her tongue poking between his sister’s lips as she waited for some sarcastic come-back.

Instead of replying, Adam poured wine. “Here,” he grunted, moving to the side of the tub and almost shoving the glass at Gillian.

She rose up, reaching for the glass, one breast lifting from the bubbles.

The sound of breath hissing from her brother’s nose brought the question. “Are you okay, Adam?”

Adam gulped, swallowing his internal organs, all of which seemed to have swelled and risen into his throat. “I…” he croaked, shaking his head. “I was just thinking about mum and dad,” he waffled.

Gillian slid back down and restored her modesty. She sipped and then nodded slowly. “Yeah,” she said, face dropping in sadness. “I hope they sort it out. It’d be awful if they can’t.” Gillian pointed to the toilet. “Sit down and talk to me, Adam. Tell me it’ll be all right.”

Torn between his desire to stay and look at his lovely sister, innate morality also compelling him to leave, Adam blinked and hesitated.

“I think I should leave you to it, Gil,” he said, voice hoarse. “It isn’t appropriate.” Adam nodded towards the bubbles, the foam melting like a polar ice cap. “You’re my sister and you’re naked in there.”

“You’ve seen me nude before,” Gillian quipped.

Adam swallowed heavily once more. He shook his head. “Not since you grew up,” he croaked. “Not since you turned so lovely.”

The moment hung between them, the atmosphere suddenly charged. With Gillian looking at him the way she was, Adam felt his cock revive, the stiffness clamouring for release. They stared at one another, Adam’s insides churning while he tried in vain to interpret the expression on his sister’s face.

Time stretched, elastic seconds expanding, the world shrinking to the moment. Inside the cottage it was the two of them, Adam and Gillian, stranded. During those moments Adam felt as though nobody else existed. It was just him and his sister left.

Gillian swigged the wine down, draining the glass. “Cuh-could you pour me another?” she stammered, holding out the empty goblet.

Adam’s hands trembled when he complied, the neck of the bottle chinking against the rim of the glass.

“It’s almost all gone,” he murmured.

Gillian took the glass and asked, “Is there another bottle?”

Still cocooned in the bubble of unreality, Adam nodded and mumbled a clotted, “I think so.”

His sister sipped and kept her eyes locked with his stare. “Why don’t you get it,” Gillian breathed. “Get a glass for yourself, too. Then you could get in here with me…?”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top