• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gives you big hug and kiss so good to see you
:) Squeezes you back. Great to see you hunni <3
I believe I owe 2 photos today? i hope I have 2 decent photos left.

How you doing? Having good weekend I hope

had a good weekend
went to see some friends by train

hope you had a good weekend looking forward to those pics

I'm doin good:)
Are you feeling better hun? HUGS
Im okay just catching up on work. Sent 60 emails so far. Tons more to go =/ This is the real reason I am so crap at replying to personal emails..i get sick of them!

I have a new pen friend which is pretty cool. It's been ages since I wrote a letter!

snuggles

Im okay just catching up on work. Sent 60 emails so far. Tons more to go =/ This is the real reason I am so crap at replying to personal emails..i get sick of them!

I have a new pen friend which is pretty cool. It's been ages since I wrote a letter!

snuggles

awwww, that is kind of a shame......but totally understandable about the emails and answering

Nice......written mail is always lovely to recieve.

snuggles

awwww, that is kind of a shame......but totally understandable about the emails and answering

Nice......written mail is always lovely to recieve.

snuggles
I'll get better at personal emails and stop avoiding them :)

I cant wait to receive her mail..i havent had a handwritten letter in ages and ages. I have a guy friend id like to pen to but not sure he'd like it so much. Do guys like to write letters?

I cant wait to receive her mail..i havent had a handwritten letter in ages and ages. I have a guy friend id like to pen to but not sure he'd like it so much. Do guys like to write letters?

Depends on the guy, lol........WE love to receive them.....but a lot of us are lazy at writing them......but are guys who love to write letters

You won't know til you write him:)

Depends on the guy, lol........WE love to receive them.....but a lot of us are lazy at writing them......but are guys who love to write letters

You won't know til you write him:)
True :)

I figured most guys enjoy reading them..if not bills and such like..but the replying might be an issue. Emails are easy..it doesnt matter if you write a line. People tend to expect more of a letter. This is part of the reason I enjoy them. People put more thought and effort into them - i know i do.

I still try to write a letter now and then. But my handwriting isn't that easy to read and it does take longer.

I still try to write a letter now and then. But my handwriting isn't that easy to read and it does take longer.
Hey welcome to bethy town

I spend quite a lot of time re-writing a letter to make it readable

Hey welcome to bethy town

I spend quite a lot of time re-writing a letter to make it readable

Myself......I am bad at writing letters......not too mention my handwriting....is like Dr. handwriting ...small and like 'chicken scratch'

Myself......I am bad at writing letters......not too mention my handwriting....is like Dr. handwriting ...small and like 'chicken scratch'
I can write neatly..but only if I sit and think about it..so for assignments for uni and letter writing. But generally my writing looks like spider walking through ink blots. It's not about the neatness anyway..readable makes it better obviously, but its about the content.

Back