Back in Black ;)

The semester was really good, it went by quickly. Some work drama like a teacher being fired for dating a student :/. My social life may have included having I guess what could be called a string of lovers lol. But I am officially taken (sorry guys!). He is a really great guy and I have a feeling he is going to make next year extra special and fun. It's going to be weird to be in an actual relationship, especially after I been used to having different penises lol, but we shall see. Don't know where it will end up but I am excited for the journey :)






Happy for you Angel.
Hope your guy knows how lucky his is
and everything works out for you.
 
mmmm....slurp, slurp...:devil:
Yeahhhh boi
That was worth waiting for. :rose:
That makes me happy!
Oh, fantastic!! I hope it brings you a lot of joy DA, you deserve it! :rose:
Thank you Tali love!
Holy shit, ALWAYS wonderful. :kiss::heart:
Oh John, you charmer you
Looking great as usaul, I'm so happy you have found a steady penis:D. I'm guessing you met him in China, how funny you had to travel so far to find your steady Freddy.:heart::)

I did met him in China, he is a fellow teaching, but he teaches the babies. :). It's funny because something steady WAS NOT what I was looking for and then BAM. Lol, I guess that's how life works.
 
Happy for you Angel.
Hope your guy knows how lucky his is
and everything works out for you.
Oh he knows. I tell him everyday ;) lol
Great to see you back! Hope you can stop in for more!! ;)
I'm trying! Everybody keeps dragging me out the house. No time for naughty fun :(. I bought some corsets as a "gift" lol. Maybe I'll test them out with you guys before I leave :-D
We've definitely been missing your beautiful pics around here!

Can't get enough of those incredible breasts, especially those gorgeous, dark nips. So very sexy!
Awwwww thanks babe! Can you believe they got bigger?! Freaking triple D's now! Lol
 
Well hello there straanger. I guess I should check in on lit more ofter.
I'm like a mystic being, I appear that disappear ;)
Awesome pic!!
Thank you kindly
Well, seeing is definitely believing! They are gorgeous at any size.
Well...I had to buy new bras, spending money and whatnot. I guess I should share them with you guys....
Sweet Lady,

I hope you do, but know time is short, for the sexy angel.

OMG Freaking triple D's now!!

WOW love the picture....

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

You always put a smile on my face :)
 
Back
Top