Back in Black ;)

Back to stay awhile are on another vacation? Regardless glad to see you back and hope you have stories and pictures of recent events.
Back for another vacation. I'm going back to China in August for another year :-D. Yes, I have many of stories to tell, I was a bad girl (but good teacher) this term lol
Welcome back!
Thanks!
Hey there, Angel.
Hey you!
Sexy Angel is back ..party time.. WOW

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred
Woot woot, party time indeed
Yes! Yes! Yes! You are back! Woooooooo! Welcome back

Now get naked :)

Good to see you back safe and sound seriously
Lol, thanks! The naked part is gonna have to wait. A girl is trying to get slimmer this summer lol
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl!!

Welcome back!!! :rose:
Tali! Miss you!!!!!
Welcome back sexy lady!!! :rose:
Thank you kind sir
Hey beautiful.
It's great to have you back.

Thanks mister! Glad to be back!

I'm afraid to welcome you too robustly, last time I got all jazzed just to be informed that you were only blessing us with your sexy presence for a limited time. Damn glad to see you back babe.

We're waiting for the stories!!

Do tell! :)

The semester was really good, it went by quickly. Some work drama like a teacher being fired for dating a student :/. My social life may have included having I guess what could be called a string of lovers lol. But I am officially taken (sorry guys!). He is a really great guy and I have a feeling he is going to make next year extra special and fun. It's going to be weird to be in an actual relationship, especially after I been used to having different penises lol, but we shall see. Don't know where it will end up but I am excited for the journey :)

Well for one MISSED YOU!! I had started a new thread as the last one will be closed soon.

So I'm asking will you share? I hope you will share again and often.

Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Thank you

old borg fred
I'll try to add something before I go :)
Really not much new here,... August is right around but he corner and will be here soon.
It's already August! It's crazy how fast the days are going by
Hello Angel :)
Hello sir!!
I'm afraid to welcome you too robustly, last time I got all jazzed just to be informed that you were only blessing us with your sexy presence for a limited time. Damn glad to see you back babe.
Alas, I have to do that again...I only have two weeks left in the USA then it's back to being super teacher in China :/

Sorry guys! I literally been the worst keeping up with this thread but real life is keeping me super busy :heart:

The semester was really good, it went by quickly. Some work drama like a teacher being fired for dating a student :/. My social life may have included having I guess what could be called a string of lovers lol. But I am officially taken (sorry guys!). He is a really great guy and I have a feeling he is going to make next year extra special and fun. It's going to be weird to be in an actual relationship, especially after I been used to having different penises lol, but we shall see. Don't know where it will end up but I am excited for the journey :)

Oh, fantastic!! I hope it brings you a lot of joy DA, you deserve it! :rose:

Looking great as usaul, I'm so happy you have found a steady penis:D. I'm guessing you met him in China, how funny you had to travel so far to find your steady Freddy.:heart::)

Back