Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for men and women to join a new group RP entitled The Diamond Club. Set in 1924 in the middle of the Prohibition, the game takes place in Chicago and centers around the patrons and staff of a speakeasy owned by Al Capone.

Please check out the OOC thread and PM me a bio if you are interested in joining. :rose:

Edit: Currently seeking 1 Female Patron and 1 Male Staff member to join the game.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female with exceptional writing skills and creativity to be the reincarnation of Aphrodite in this Modern Mythological game. PM me if you're interested, and I'll explain more.

Rise of the Titans
 
Looking for a female partner

I’ve been away for a while and now I’m getting back in again. I’m still feeling my way around the forum, and everyone I see is new to me. I would like to write with a female and if anyone is interested I’m three threads at the moment, and I would like to do one or two more. You can read my threads and check my profile, and if you see yourself writing with me.

Please PM me. Thank you for reading this.
 
Looking for male and female RPers to join Graduation Party, the story of what happens when attractive teenagers with insatiable libidos get together at a party in a secluded lake house.

Please fill out the BIO as shown in the OOC thread to register your interest and I will add you. Thanks!
 
Still looking for male and female RPers to join Graduation Party, the story of what happens when attractive teenagers with insatiable libidos get together at a party in a secluded lake house.

Please fill out the BIO as shown in the OOC thread to register your interest and I will add you. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Deep Space is looking for an active member to play a female and the captain of the Odysseus. If you're into sci-fi survivor horror and erotica, be sure to check out the game and read my rules.

Deep Space


We're still looking for a female captain.
 
Last edited:
I have done this story before and it was quite successful, but, I am looking to restart it and maybe go in a different direction. If anyone is interested in joining the thread, please let me know.The Guardian

I am looking for a submissive, yet defiant male. I am not looking for a male character that is dominant or thinks they can break my character.
 
survival horror RPG

Looking for adventurous ladies to participate in a horror sexual roleplay thread. One or two is preferred, but up to five can play if interested. The theme will feature bondage, toture, rape, and the "icky" parts of horror.

Players wake up in a starship that has broken down during a hyperjump. Something has "infected" the ship, creating a sentient biomass that has ground operations to a halt and stopped the hyperjump, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere.

...things are present on the ship...

Sensors indicate that your pod was opened as a result of the last maintenance team being incapacitated. Now you have to find out what went wrong, and send the ship on it's way or float in space forever.
 
Looking for a male writer for a supernatural tale about werewolves:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807254

My original co-writer dropped off the face of the earth on this one. Please PM for additional details/background to the story. Looking for a descriptive, story-focused writer that can post more than once every blue moon.

Bumping this!

Still looking for an excellent male partner! PM me for details.
 
ok so after humbugging around a while ive got it in my head to really want to start writing again, , after a few very vivid Dreams i kind know the Premise of the thread.



Human/Vampire,

A Young professional Male haven't decided to his career yet, Night out on the town attracts the attention of a Vampire Baroness, Slowly she seduces him and eventually turns him much to his surprise, And having been turned runs from her and fights to cope with his new un-life his career and his slowly growing need for blood forces him to have to succumb and return to her.

Rest of the story etc can be discussed or if you have ideas about it

Looking for at least Paragraph minimum, Im far from a Grammer nazi but i like at least some detail to a post, my current threads are in my Signature if you wish to take a look at my Writing style,

If interested please PM me im capable of being on every day or doing a post a day if that works for people,
 
I would like to find a dominant person to take up the role of the Royal or Commander or whatever title you wish to give your character in Prisoner of Azengor. This would be a fantasy thread, which would also allow for you to use magic in the events taking place with Princess Gia, the now last royal of her kind (Thanks to your invading warriors). A defiant, angry, and possibly vengeful thing, she will most certainly be fighting tooth and nail against your will.



If interested, please Message me.
Thank you!
:rose:
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=810870

I really enjoyed writing this thread, while it lasted. My partner has disappeared and I'm now looking for one female to fill the place. If you want, we can restart the character, giving you the opportunity to give life to your own character. Please, give it a quick read and let me know! I really like this one and I'm in search of a new writing partner. :)
 
Looking for one female!

High school sweethearts- I got enlisted in the army and broke off our engagement, not wanting to make you wait on me.

So the basic plot is where we were high school sweethearts. We fell in love when we started dating at 15, dated for four years, until I turned 19, and decided I wanted to go into the army. I had proposed to you earlier in the year, you had began to make decisions about the wedding, life seemed perfect. You believed that I had put the idea of war out of my head and was ready to settle down, but I wasn't. After three months of wedding planning, we have one month until the actual date. That's when I tell you that I can't marry you, that I need to fulfill my duty to my country, and that I'm leaving in two weeks. I ignore your calls and texts, all because I feel that you deserve better than me. I don't want to make you wait on me, always wondering if I'll make it home for the next holiday, or if I'm laying dead in a ditch somewhere. It kills me to do this to you, but I feel that it's the only way. Four years pass slowly and dreadfully, and I can't get you off of my mind. We're both 24 by this point, and I return home. It can go many ways from this point. We can start the role out as you getting married to another man, because you feel as if you need the security, or we can have any setting you'd like..

Any interested? Pm me! :)

Bumping! Any interests??
 
Hey Everyone...I'm always looking for playmates so if anyone is in need of one please feel free to PM and we can discuss any ideas and have some fun.

:D
 
Son's friend

Up 'til recently, I wrote regularly with someone about some mutually fulfilling fantasies. Sadly, she can no longer write on lit for RL reasons.

I'm interested in developing a writing relationship in the SRP forum and maybe over skype chat with someone who has the same interests as me.

For starters, I would like to explore a specific fantasy I have.

You would play the part of a rich housewife in her early 40s - very attractive, designer clothes, cosmetic surgery. A bit of a MILF.

I am either a senior in high school or in college and play on the football team with your son. I'm an alpha male: very muscular, athletic and very much used to having my way with girls my own age.

Your son invites me to go to your lake house over the summer. You and the rest of the family will be there too. There is an instant attraction. You like to flirt and you like the attention of a young, hot male, but you have a successful marriage and happy family, so although you ilke to flirt, you would not even think about taking it further.

But as time passes, we find excuses to spend more and more time together and to flirt more intensely, touching each other, you advising me about girls, modeling potential outfits for me and so on. As things start to cross certain lines, we both tell each other that we're not doing anything wrong and that we're just "being comfortable with each other" or "becoming close friends in our own right". Eventually things start to become overtly sexual, but again we justify it on the basis that there are no girls my age around so you feel like it would be insensitive to let me go unsatisfied. You're just being "a good hostess" or a "second mom" and "taking care of me".

As the summer winds on, our sexual relationship becomes more and more intense until you are basically servicing my sexual needs at my beck and call. It becomes obvious to the rest of the family, but you still protest that you're doing nothing wrong and that it's important that you "be a good hostess and take care of my needs". If your husband speaks up too much, you tell him that if he is going to be rude about it, he can leave. You become dedicated to servicing my cock right under the nose of your family.

PM if interested
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top