The Big Score (Closed)

Alex kissed Belle’s forehead as she traced her way around his body. After kissing her forehead, he moved down and kissed her lips gently. They held each other closely as they started to fall asleep. “I’m glad you like my idea for a sleeping arrangement,” he told her as they started to drift into slumber.

It was somewhat early in the morning when Alex woke up. He looked over at Belle and watched as she continued to sleep. He got out of bed slowly and put on his boxers. After he got them on, he put more covers over her before making his way downstairs to start making breakfast. He took a quick look around and found some bacon followed by some sausage and started to make them with some eggs. Alex tried to make sure he was as quiet as he could be. While he was cooking he was also thinking of if or when she should visit his place.
 
Belle slept comfortably in the bed and felt safe for the first time sleeping in this place. Sure it was gorgeous inside but the outside was not the safest place at night and she was glad she'd asked him to come in.

She rolled over eyes closed and a smile on her face thinking Alex would be there and she openness eyes slowly realizing that he was gone. She was going to text him but then she heard movement downstairs and smelled food. She slide her stung until ring on just in case it wasn't him and slid on a silk robe to cover up.

She quietly made her way down the stairs and smiled seeing he had made them breakfast and she went into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his back 8as he dried the sausage . " Good Morning " she said grinning
 
Alex was cooking and working on getting rid of the excess fat from the bacon and sausage as he heard Belle head downstairs. He felt her soft arms wrap around him and her soft lips kiss his back. “Morning, Belle,” he said as he felt her fabric brush against him. When he turned around and looked at her, he kissed her deeply. “How do you like your eggs? I personally like mine scrambled,” he told her as he continued to look at her.

As he went back to making breakfast, he looked over at her and asked, “So, what are you doing today?” Alex figure that he should actually go back to his place and make sure nothing had happened to it in his absence. He also thought for a moment and decided to ask, “Do you know if there is a double walk of shame? You know, since I haven’t been home in two days and still have the same clothes on?” he inquired with a smirk. When breakfast was finished, he took the food over to the table and sat down with her as they began to eat.
 
Belle laughed and said " I'm not sure there is but I'm pretty sure you've invented it" she teased and she returned the morning kiss a little shocked and impressed he had cooked them some breakfast.

She ran her hand through her hair " I was actually going to stay and do some research on our hit and see if I can get us into some celebrity events to get publicity. Might have to do a few favors but I'm pretty sure I can get us in fairly easy ."she said and looked at him "How about you any plans?"she said
 
Alex had started to eat as he heard Belle tell him the plans that she had for the day. When he finished listening and eating he responded, “I’m definitely going to go home and get cleaned up. Wearing the same thing two days in a row isn’t the best,” he added. “Other than that, see if any of my contacts have tried to get a hold of me, check in with Freddy and see what popular events there are that we could invite ourselves to.”

They continued to eat in some silence. Alex figured it’d only be fair to invite Belle over since he kind of did show up her unannounced, though he believed his intentions were legitimized in doing so. “If you’re interested, Belle,” he started to say after drinking some milk, “You can come over to my place later and do some research there. I promise it won’t end up with us back in bed naked. Well, at least not right away,” he added with a grin.
 
Belle ate her breakfast enjoying it and nodded when he said he was going to go home and get cleaned,report to Freddy ,check his contacts and ask if there were any popular events they could invite themseles to.

She nodded knowing that she needed to report to Freddy as well and she looked up at him as he invited her to his place later to do research and promisedevelopment no see right away. She laughed loudly at that and said "Mmm that is if we can controll the urges I mean... I am quite irresistible and ì know your a man who likes using his hands. ..things may get a little dirty"she teased with a grin on her face.
 
Alex started to take care of his dishes before going and getting dressed. “Here’s my address,” he told her as he wrote down his address for her. After writing down his address, he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Don’t worry, we won’t have to get dirty,” he added before heading out the door.

Once he got back to his car, he started to head back to his place. While he was there, he got a warm shower in and changed. Once he completed that, he called Freddy to set up a time to meet him, just one on one, before he started to check his emails. It would be a few hours, however, that would give him time to work on what he was going to tell him.

As he finished, he went to go run a few errands before heading to meet Freddy. On his way there, he took a look at possible places to where they could start looking for popular people or act as if they were popular. Once he got to the meeting, he started to tell Freddy their plan and how things were progressing with getting to know Belle a bit better. When he finished he headed back to his place to relax for the day.
 
Belle locked up after he left deciding she'd go shower since he handled the dishes and she went and changed her sheets sent a few emails and calls around to her "entourage " friends and she got dressed to go meet one of them at a bar around noon in one of her fancy cars she kept at her main house she decided she'd probably stay over there for the night it was alot safer and closer to get to Alex's Address from.

After her meeting she decided to swing by Freddy to let him know the progress and more about places she could get them into now that her stylist assistant friend told her about some clients he'd be working with and invited her to a few events which she was thrilled he had done. He'd even offered to style her and her "husband" if he got credit for it.

After meeting with Freddy she looked at the clock which read 7:00 and texted Alex she was on her way because they did need research and she wanted him to know the news.
 
Alex was relaxing on his couch when he got the text saying that Belle was on her way. He sent her a text back letting her know to just press the button at the gate. He wasn’t sure how well she was with the area; however, he figured she would be at least somewhat impressed that he lived in Hollywood Hills. When he finished his drink, he walked towards the front doors and made sure the first portion was in order.

He waited patiently until Belle got to the front entrance and pressed the button. After seeing it go straight to his phone and seeing it was her, he tapped the open button and watched as the gate started to open up. When he closed it, via phone, he opened the front door and watched as she pulled up to meet her. It was obvious that his normal dress shirt and pants were replaced with some relaxing silk loungewear that he had put on. “Good evening, dear,” he said as he watched her start to get out.
 
Belle was impressed with his place it was a gated housing and in Hollywood Hillso which was pretty pricy but she knew he could afford to pay for it. She parked her car in front of his place next to his and grabbed her purse and small bag that had her computers,and some information about the events she had gotten earlier. She wasnt sure if she'd be sleeping over at his place tonight so she left her shopping bag in the car.

She smirked seeing Alex standing in the doorway wearing silk loungewear he was relaxing in. She looked at her outfit and laughed saying "Evening Alex..it looks like I'm a bit overdressed huh?"she teased stepping in past him and putting her bags down. She walked back over kissing him deeply and smiled pulling back and said"I forgot to greet you properly honey"she laughed"Great news...I got us a stylist"
 
“You look fine just as you are, Belle,” he said as she made the comment about being overdressed. He kissed her back, gently and tenderly as he closed the door. “A stylist, huh?” he inquired as he held her arm and escorted her into the living room. “So, I think we should have some mystery and not talk about what each of us said to Freddy,” he added as he brushed her hair back.

“I want to show you something before we start going over the information we got earlier,” he told her as he walked her over to the kitchen and poured her a glass of white wine along with one for him. Once they had their glasses, he made their way to the outdoor balcony and walked past the pool before leaning against the railing as the sun began to set. Alex took a sip of wine as he watched the sun color the sky while slowly fading, the nightlife of the city starting to gently show up.

They spent a while watching the sun continue to set before he suggested that they go back in and get to work on what they found out. “Did you need anything to eat, dear?” he asked playfully as he went to get the bottle and brought it to the living room.
 
Belle agreed keeping what they told do Freddy private was best she assumed that's why he had requested to see them separately. She looked at him as he brushed her hair back his hand and told her he wanted to show her something before they started discussing things.

She followed him out back and she saw the beautiful view of the sun setting and different shades fill the sky and she knew that she'd paint it now that it was in her memory. She drank her wine aso they watched the sun set in comfortable silence then once it was dark he asked her playfully if she had eaten. She shook her head saying "Not since brunch earlier I had a salad ... How about you have you eaten yet? " she asked
 
“I had a bit of a late lunch,” he admitted, though they never mentioned anything about having dinner. “How about we make it interesting? We order pizza, have it delivered and depending on who delivers it, the other person needs to open the door in a very unique way,” he offered. It would be just a bit of fun, but also as an incentive to be a little bit more undressed.

“So, when is our appointment?” he inquired as they sat down on the couch and pulled out their laptops. “Is it going to be at the same time? Give others the impression we’re a couple?” Alex was hoping he wasn’t flooding Belle with questions. “I was also thinking we could try to look like other celebrities, kind of like get mistaken and see if that would help,” he added as he started to check for current events going around in the Hollywood area.
 
Belle smirked at him as he say they open the door in an interesting way and she chuckled saying "Sounds fun what did you have in mind?"she smirked sitting beside him on the couch and sliding her heels off.

"Yes he wants to style us together he doesn't know my real name luckily he just knows me by a nickname he calls me when we first met ."she said logging into her laptop. " I know he'll give us our own looks that will compliment our personalities and each other and most things red carpet he'll definitely let us keep because all he wants is credit as a stylist and more clients so he'll dress us with nothing but the best.

She looked over at him and said "There's a launch party in Beverly Hills coming up actually for Jlo's new video and drink so we definitely can crash that especially with the right look."she said hoping he'd be into it.
 
“Depending on who brings the person, the other sex needs to tease them,” Alex replied as he ordered the pizza. “The people who deliver in this area are known to keep their mouths shut in case they deliver to someone famous. It’s really good on their part,” he told Belle. He watched as she took off her heels to get comfortable.

“That’s so cool that you got a nickname. Do I get one?” he inquired as he heard her mention that they were going to get their looks done at the same time. “A launch party does sound good,” he thought as he heard the idea. “Isn’t there some kind of club that always gets famous people there? Maybe that will help,” he added as he started to look for clubs. “What about movie premiers?” he asked while still looking.

As time passed the phone rang between them indicating it was the front gate. “Can you answer that please, Belle?” he asked as he continued to look at a list of high profile clubs in the Hollywood area.
 
Belle listened to his questions letting him know that he probably would get a nickname e and they should try scouting for actors at the launch party then hit the clubs a few nights so we can get noticed.

She smiled saying " He most likely will he has a gift and I'll see if he can score us a spot at a movie premiere ."

She heard him ask her to get the door and she heard the delivery person was a man. She grinned and said " Give me your shirt" she said as she pulled off her shorts and messed her hair up a bit . She knew what it would look like which was exactly what she wanted and she slid his shirt over her underwear leaving a button open and answering the door seeing the guys eyes widen " How much? " she asked and when she got the price she called Alex over to pay " Honey could you come here?" She said with a hint of amusement in her tone.
 
Alex listened as she gave some feedback. When he heard that the delivery person was a guy, he was a bit surprised that she was on board with teasing the poor kid. He watched as she undressed and asked for his shirt. There was no hindrance on his part as he didn’t mind letting her borrow his silk shirt. He listened to her open the door after the delivery boy knocked. He got off the couch and wandered over to her and kissed her on the neck as she told him to pay the guy. He handed the kid $40 and told him to keep the change as he moved his hands up Belle’s body as she held the body.

After they finished teasing the poor guy, they went to the table and got some plates for their food. As they ate, it was fairly quiet and silent. “When is our appointment?” he inquired. “On Monday when we go shopping?” he added to his small lines of questioning. When they finished eating Alex looked at the time. “If you want, you can crash here tonight,” he offered as he moved closer to her and undid the buttons on his shirt that was still on her.
 
Belle enjoyed the pizza and nodded "Yes we're going to go to him Monday but he wants us to bring some wardrobe so he can determine our style and fashion sense." She decided to wash the dishes this time and she watched him as he moved in to unbutton some of the shirt .

She grinned at him and said " Mmm another sleepover ? How tempting..."she grinned and leaned in kissing him " I think that sounds like a good idea.. the highway back to my place would be crowded right now and I always keep spare clothes in my car"she smiled
 
Last edited:
“So, maybe go a small shopping trip tomorrow?” Alex asked Belle as he continued to kiss her gently while finishing unbuttoning the shirt. “That way we can have some ideas for him,” he added. Alex did think that it had been a while since he had to endure shopping with a woman, especially for clothes. Perhaps this would help build up his tolerance for future trips.

“A sleepover would be fun,” he said with a wink as he slowly peeled off the shirt, exposing her breasts. “Besides, my place has a hot tub and pool with people not able to see it. But if you want to get you clothes out first, you can do that,” he added as he wondered if she actually did that or if she had intentions of staying with him tonight.

Alex slowly ran his hands up her sides and let them make their way to her breasts. He started to massage them gently as he waited for an answer from her.
 
Belle sighed as he began playing with her nipples her eyes locked on his as he finished speaking and began his teasing making a slow smile creep across her face. " I love shopping Alex so that answer to that is definitely and I'd definitely be up for to get into the hottub as well as some other things tonight" she grinned and winked back.

She had a few things in her trunk shoes and clothing and two spare license plates so if someone did spot her after a heist she was very well prepared. She grinned at him and said " I'm going to get some things from out of my car before we can have some fun Alex ".

She stepped in kissing him then did a quick sprint to the car clutching her unbuttoned shirt and a few items a dress a pair of sandals and a thong. She'd have to wear her bra again and she had no bathing suit but she was sure Alex wouldn't mind the skinny dipping.

She walked over to him staring and slowly slid the shirt off and then she slid her hand down his bare chest lingering at the waist of his silk pants before slowly sliding them down. She looked up at him seeing he hadn't worn boxers and grinned then said " Let's get to that hot tub "
 
“I guess we’re going to go shopping tomorrow then,” he said as he heard the distinct enthusiasm in her voice when she mentioned that she loved the idea. He watched as she grabbed the shirt and then ran out to the car only to come back with a few things of clothes. He chuckled as he watched her run, almost as if it was out of some cheesy horror movie.

Alex waited for Belle as she came back. He was surprised at how casual she was with setting her stuff down. He gave her a wicked smile back when she put her hand down his pants and realized that he wasn’t wearing any boxers. “Do you want me to carry you?” he said as he picked her up and carried her out to the hot tub. Once outside, the sky was darker than before which allowed it to where they would have plenty of privacy. He took off his silk pants and started to get in as he watched her start to get undressed.
 
Belle let him carry her outside and he lifted her so easily she hadn't protested. It was dark but the lighting of the tub gave them a good view of what they needed to see and the gating gave them come coverage as well.

She watched him slide the silk pants off and get in and she grinned stepping in shortly after after him naked and completely comfortable sighing as the warm water , jets, and the cool air hit her skin.

" This is a really nice place..have you been here long?"
 
“About 2 years,” he told her when she asked how long he had been at the current address. He watched as she got in, her body looking amazing with the moonlight hitting it. He moved her close to him as he wrapped his hands around her. Alex turned Belle’s head and kissed her gently as the water continued to warm them.

“So, Belle, what’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done sexually?” Alex inquired while trying to make some casual conversation. He was starting to think about his just in case she wanted to know.
 
Belle smirked as he asked her what's the craziest thing she's done sexually and blushed thinking of somethings she had done with her ex Dane. He was a bad boy and in a band and she had done some crazy shit with him because she was by herself and thought she was in " love".

She looked at him and said " The movie theater... The highway on a motorcycle.. A rollercoaster... A concert bathroom.. Those are a few places I've had sex Alex"she laughed and blushed deeper "I was a bit out of control when I was younger " she said " What about you?" She said trailing her finger across his chest and smiling.
 
Alex listened as she gave some examples of where she had been sexually active at. “That’s quite a bit,” he said a little shocked. He did laugh a little when she mentioned that she was a bit wilder in her younger days. “You’re still young,” he told her as he felt her finger around his chest. He moved his hands on her hips and pulled her closer.

“Well, let’s see,” he stated as he began to think. “Obviously the hot tub, movie theater, plane while in the air and church. Though the plane was trans-Atlantic so it’s not like everyone was sleeping,” he told Belle as he moved her hair back. “So any certain stores we need to go to tomorrow?” he asked before kissing her neck gently as he felt her breasts press onto his chest.
 
Back
Top