Videoooohs!

You are guys are sweet; I appreciate that. :rose:
Trying to come up with my next video idea. I promise to edit it into one giant, epileptic pants party. Or whatever.

Youtube "suggests" the following videos to go with Garnate's uploads:

Volcanic eruption in Papua New Guinea

Dog SPA

Jeremy Lin startles guests at Madame Tussaud's San Francisco

Mutant Giant Spider Dog

Teens React to Nintendo

bitch.
Man, YouTube is getting crazy-intuitive these days.

hoor.
Or a blue cow.:cool:
Rude.

i want to snuggle with you naked and not make you come. if i come, i'll sleep in my own wet spot or on the couch or change the sheets or whatever.

i want to snuggle with you naked and not make you come. if i come, i'll sleep in my own wet spot or on the couch or change the sheets or whatever.

I'm going to continue to fake it til I make it. I'd totally sleep in your wet spot any day.

I'm going to continue to fake it til I make it. I'd totally sleep in your wet spot any day.

:heart:

i have extra soft, fluffy towels. a good friend of mine said she never came with her ex. never. her now s/o can get her to come, but it on average takes two - four hours of serious lesbian loving. i normally have to budget about 15 minutes for a selfie. i am prone to getting extremely irate when i am brought close to an orgasm during sex, he comes and then quits. i've almost gone postal. for this reason, i make sure my o status is known.

They were delish. I probably should've just recorded me eating them and been done with it. Maybe for the next one.

That would be a fap worthy video...

the_simpsons_homer_drooling_glow_in_the_dark_donut_brain.jpg

Ok, so there are few problems with the video itself. It plays on my phone but it won't on most. There's also a copyright notice on it saying that due to the Ariana Grande song that plays at the end, the video isn't available in some countries. Good lord. I'll try not to make that mistake again. :rolleyes:

Ok, so there are few problems with the video itself. It plays on my phone but it won't on most. There's also a copyright notice on it saying that due to the Ariana Grande song that plays at the end, the video isn't available in some countries. Good lord. I'll try not to make that mistake again. :rolleyes:

I didn't try to play it on my S4 but I will. The video speaks for itself. I thought you did just fine. :rose:

You are guys are sweet; I appreciate that. :rose:
Trying to come up with my next video idea. I promise to edit it into one giant, epileptic pants party. Or whatever.

Perhaps a public service video...such a your top 10 ways to peel and eat a banana ;)

Back