Seducing A Couple (Bisexual, MMF)

Bianca and Vince

Bianca couldn't help but giggle as Evan glossed over his past experience with his ex-wife. She found it awfully short sighted of the woman not to entertain her husband's desires. There had been many a time when Bianca had wished for Vince to cut loose a little with one of their male partners but she understood his reluctance. He was always on guard, even despite the fun, but now it seemed he was letting himself enjoy this experience for his own sake and not just hers.

"I'm sure BiBi wouldn't appreciate any sneaking off," Vince said with a snort as he sat up to stamp out his joint. He planted a quick on her cheek before he slid out from beside her to sit on the edge of the bed. "If I ever get that comfortable with you Ev we're gonna have to let her watch," he teased as he casually unloaded the bag onto the bed.

"Oh god please do," Bianca said with a giggle as she rolled over to face Evan, running her hand up and down his furred torso. "I mean I don't always have to join in but you have to at least let me watch."

"I, on the other hand, don't mind a little sneaking. She never wants to but I think she might be willing now that we found someone we can trust," Vince said with a wink at Evan as he unwound the pleasure tethers and leaned over the bed to thread them through the headboard. Clearly his break was over, his hard cock bobbing up and down as he moved around the bed, attaching ropes to the end posts before he grabbed Bianca by the ankles and pulled her down to the foot of the bed. She let out a little squeal and a little grin came to his face as he affixed the cuffs to first her wrists then her ankles. "Every time I come home a little part of me hopes she in the apartment getting dogged ..."

"Well there was that one time..."

"Tammy don't count babe," he said with a smirk, shaking his head. "The chick who used to live above us," he explained to Evan with a shrug. "Was nice coming home to you guys tribbing in the middle of the living room floor."

"She got a boyfriend who didn't want her playing with me anymore," Bianca said with a pout as she climbed back up the bed to lay next to Evan. "Glad I don't have that problem."

She may have laughed but Bianca was sincere in her appreciation of Vince's security. She never had to worry about him being jealous because he was firm in his position. Even now as she cuddled with Evan, her husband didn't give her a second look as he arranged their toys on the nightstand. It wasn't much, just a few of her favorites. The anal beads, a couple butt plug, her favorite vibrator, the flavored lube, and her harnessless strap on.
 
Evan Lewis

"Well, I would only sneak off if you were both comfortable with it, and it would presumably be at different times with either of you. I certainly don't mind either of you watching me with the other. In Sandrine's case, I found her inconsistency and hypocrisy a bit much. She had some girl-on-girl fun. Why would she resent me exploring the full range of my sexuality? Of course, she didn't object that one time when she caught me with the transgender woman, so that was nice, but that doesn't really count, since trans women are really women, not men," Evan explained, even as he put out his joint and snuggled up on one side of Bianca.

A very naked Bianca....with nice, earthy, sultry skin, in fact. He loved the contrast between himself, Vince, and Bianca in complexion, reflecting their mixed heritage. Once again, he had a thought that perhaps she had some African origins as well as Spanish and indigenous Dominican. Her caramel-mocha skin tone left that possibility distinctly open. Evan certainly wouldn't mind it. Unlike some of the racists in Evan's family, he could appreciate beauty whatever its race or ethnicity.

"So, I know that a lot of Dominicans are descended from African slaves as well as the natives and the Spanish colonists. Any such ancestry in your lineage, BiBi?" Evan queried as he caressed her body, his own body language trying to communicate that there was no wrong answer to that question....he was curious, but neither answer would disappoint him.

Evan smiled as he saw the toys, too. Clearly, Vince and Bianca knew how to play with their options, take turns being in charge, and trust each other enough to risk things....to be physically as well as emotionally vulnerable. His legs began rubbing against Bianca's, while a stray hand reached over to gently fondle the head of Vince's cock. He kissed her neck, too, another indicator of his comfort in cuddling with her.

Referring to the others, Evan said, "Well, we can perhaps be flexible, but I prefer that the main action be with us. We would want to develop intimacy and trust, I think, and then in a setting where we all feel comfortable, we could make exceptions to the rule about poly-fidelity. Of course, that's all assuming that we actually form such a partnership. We're still exploring that option, I know, though it looks promising to me so far."
 
Last edited:
Bianca Muldonado

Bianca was used to such lines of questioning just not in this sort of pre/post coital setting. Vince chuckled a little beside her and she smiled when he didn't move away from Evan's hand on his cock. If anything it seemed he shifted closer so that the other man didn't have to reach as much, making the action seem welcomed.

"I'm sure I have all of that but my complexion is a result of more recent mixing," she said with a grin as she ran her nails along Evan's furred chest. "I am the product of the Hispaniola version of Romeo and Juliet. My mom's mom was the daughter of a Haitian driver and my abuelo is the son that driver's employer. They kind of grew up together and fell in love but of course neither family would have that so they ran away to America when they got pregnant with my mom to achieve the American dream. They opened a little restaurant, a fusion of their two cultures and expected to live happily ever after. Unfortunately, my grandmother didn't make it through her second pregnancy. My uncle did but she died a couple days later, leaving Abuelo with a 3-year-old daughter and an infant son. He did pretty good though despite being in a new country and raised pretty well rounded kids. My uncle's an ex-marine, married with a few kids down in Florida and my mom, after getting knocked up by a Panamanian drug dealer her senior year of high school, became a nurse. That's Haitian, Dominican, and Panamanian if you're keeping track," she finished with a snort and Vince laughed. "So yeah my blood is chock full of history..."

"I'm boring ole Italian," Vince said with a playful pout as he rest his head on Bianca's chest and she put her arm around him, kissed his head. "At least out kids will be exciting."

"And gorgeous," Bianca agreed before she turned her attention back to Evan as expounded on his idea of polyamory.

She could find no fault in his logic but Bianca wasn't one for rules. She just didn't live her life that way and she told him so. "Ugghhh rules gross," she said with fake gag and rolled her eyes. "Don't take this wrong but I think you're over thinking all this..."

"We can't have smoked the same weed," Vince said with a chuckle and Bianca shook her head before she continued.

"Any relationship, no matter how many parties involved, is based in respect. If we respect each other, there's no need for rules. I mean, let's be honest, what you're after is pretty off the wall anyway and I would have never thought something like that were possible until I read it. When we came here tonight, I was expecting you to just jump on me, but you talked first...we all did...and more importantly I'm interested in what you have to say. This is nothing like any hook up we've ever done and I think that's a good thing so don't go ruining it putting thought into it. Let's just relax and worry about making each other feel good right now. We'll deal with tomorrow when it comes and do the same the next day, and the day after that," she said, the last with a moan as Vince nibbled at her nipple and cupped her sex in his big hand.

Clearly he was done talking for the night but he didn't want to interrupt the conversation between his wife and their new lover. As with everything else in their relationship, he let her take care of all the heady stuff while he went along for the ride. But still Bianca followed his lead and spread her legs, one over the thighs of each man and leaned to put her tongue in Evan's mouth again. Vince groaned as he watched her and reached to grab Evan's hand to join his on his wife's still sloppy sex. Bianca moaned against Evan's lips as Vince maneuvered both their hands against her, her hips rocking back and forth ever so slightly.

"Open me up baby," she muttered and Vince grunted against her breast in his mouth.
 
Evan Lewis

Evan listened carefully to the family history that Bianca recounted with keen interest, fascinated with how much her family had already been through. He also found it an interesting contrast with his own, rather Celtic origins. He liked the idea that people from such diverse origins as Bianca, Vince, and himself could come together and possibly bond in a long-term partnership......or at least for this tryst, if things didn't work out between them, and hopefully, they would.

He was also pleased at Vince's self-deprecating joke there, as they both had to know that there was a time when the Italians were viewed as new and alien, too. It had happened, bit by bit, but now Irish, Welsh, Italian, Dominican, Haitian, Panamanian, they were all American....that was part of what he loved about his country. He was also keenly aware that Bianca's mother must have suffered a bit as a single mother, much as his grandparents had a hardscrabble life as coal miners, farmers, etc.

"It sounds as if your family has experienced a lot of the hard knocks that mine and probably Vince's has in the past. I look forward to all of us living it much easier from here. Oh, and there is nothing dull about Italian, either, though Bianca's is certainly rather intriguing, I must say. You're both....very appealing, as you can see," Evan pointed to his now very hard cock.

Bianca's response and her views on rules made a degree of sense, though it was new to a man who had lived most of his life by planning and preparation. Evan felt that a good dose of Bianca's and Vince's free spirit would be a great balance to his methodical tendencies, and in turn, he could show them the ropes of the world of business, finance, and high society. No matter how much the jet set might initially turn up their nose at the interracial couple at first, they would have to get used to them, especially once it was clear that they were indeed quite close to Evan. Yes, some letting go would help Evan a lot.....and his connections would benefit them as well.

"You have a very free spirit, I see, BiBi. That's good. I think that you may have a point. What do you think of your wife's philosophy there, Vince?" Evan acknowledged, as he now began actively finger-fucking Bianca to spread her pussy a bit and prepare her for a good, hard fuck.

Evan continued to kiss her neck and shoulders between words and finger-strokes, as he also worked Vince's cock to help stimulate him.
 
Vince Delorenzo

He didn't mind Evan's hand on his cock, but Vince was tired of all the talking. His cock was throbbing again, even before Evan took it into his fist but of course that wasn't enough.

"Happy wife, happy life," Vince muttered as he grabbed his wife's hands to bring them over her head. She let out a breathy moan and shift her eyes above to watch him attach the soft cuffs to the tethers. "Right baby?"

"Mmmhmm," she moaned with a grin as she slid down the bed and spread her legs wide. Bianca turned her face to Evan for another deep kiss and Vince grinned, knowing that she had taken his hint.

It wasn't that he didn't like conversation, but there was a time and place. Sure he and Bianca had spent many a night over the years laughing and dreaming of what they wanted out of life, arguing over politics and whose turn it was to clean the bathroom. Communication was a major part of there relationship but that became difficult when the smell of her arousal filled the air and his head swam from any manner of intoxicant. Vince was a simple man, very primal in nature. When he was hungry he ate. Thirsty, he drank. And with his manhood swollen and dripping pre-cum as he gaze down at his wife's naked flesh, there was only one thing on Vince's mind.

But just in case either Evan or Bianca had plans to continue conversing on their lineage, Vince swung his body around so he kneel at the head of the bed. Straddling Bianca's outstretched arms, he leaned over, his cock bobbing between their heads as he ran his lips along her soft belly before he planted a kiss on her pussy.

"Mind helping the lady out a little," Vince said at the feeling of Bianca trying in vain to get him into her mouth, silently hoping the man took his hint as he let out a little spittle to coat Evan's fingers in his wife's pussy before he slipped first one then two if his own thick digits into her narrow fuckhole. Bianca let out a muffled groan and drew her knees back, bringing a smile to her husband's face as he slipped his other arm beneath her leg. "I don't know about you two but I'm ready to get in some ass," he said as he ran his finger around her rim, teasing it a little before he plunged in.

It was an awkward position but they found a rhythm and quickly brought Bianca to squealing squirts. With four fingers in her pussy, two in her ass, and her hand bonds above her head, Bianca was thoroughly at their mercy and Vince furthered her torture with his mouth on her clit. Sucking and nibbling, his tongue flicking rapidly over her pleasure button set her to begging.

"For the love of fuck stop teasing me," she screamed and yanked at the ties on her wrists and Vince chuckled a little.

"What do you think Ev? She's been a good girl right? Should we give her what she wants?"
 
Evan Lewis

Evan was certainly excited as he saw Vincent restrain Bianca, and then the fingering began, to which he responded with a finger of his own in each hole. If that didn't get her attention, what happened next might, as he began running tongue from her tailbone toward her taint, just shy of her pussy. His tongue circled around their fingers as he licked the crack of her ass, and then he moved up to begin tasting her pussy with Vince's cum and his own together in it.

"Told you that I'd help clean up the mess," Evan reminded them, before moving his tongue to her ass for a bit....and then back to her pussy.

"Want to make this a team effort, Vince? I hope to see her lose all self-control," he added before resuming the oral maneuvers, his tongue switching back and forth, even as his fingers pulled out of her holes.

Evan even sucked a bit on Bianca's clit for a little, just enough to tease her as he ate her out......he hoped that between Vince and himself, Bianca would be desperate to cum very soon. He cleaned up the cum a bit more.....and then he resumed the rimjob.....eager to savor the sweetness of her smooth ass.....

"Your ass is delicious," he declared as he kept licking her, before going back to clean up the rest of the cum....and then settling in to rim her yet again.

With any luck, the back and forth teasing would make Bianca even more of a hot mess than she already was.
 
Back
Top