MattiasGraves Bodyscapes

MattiasGraves

Really Experienced
Bodyscapes have ALWAYS been my passion. But they actually began HERE on Lit. I found an amazing photographer and, despite LOVING to write incredibly vivid scenes, I always wanted to capture that moment on film. Well... I've been gone for a while because I've been working on it. I now return as a business owner. An artist who makes my living in THIS art. And I'm SO freaking proud! Enjoy the show!

The story of this woman is AMAZING. She is the survivor of domestic violence. And her strength is UNBELIEVABLE! I'll tell you a bit more with the next picture.

Attachments

• Miss K-1.jpg
    Miss K-1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Miss K-2.jpg
    Miss K-2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful Artwork

The story of this woman is AMAZING. She is the survivor of domestic violence. And her strength is UNBELIEVABLE! I'll tell you a bit more with the next picture.

Obviously, she's a very attractive woman. The artwork on her left arm is very good as well.

Of course, the photography is outstanding. Really like how you use the lighting

Last edited:
Obviously, she's a very attractive woman. The artwork on her left arm is very good as well.

Of course, the photography is outstanding. Telly like how you use the light's shadow

Thanks so much I DO love using light and shadow. Contrast and texture are my fetishes!

The second of the two is very good

Mattias, I'm curious, do you have a shadow photos of the subject's face? Whereas only a partial portion of the subject's face is visible

Thanks much, I do take a few images that show the subjects face but those (usually) are just for the models. When I crop them, I crop it at the nose or lower. It really all has to do with the composition of the whole piece. I feel that by including more of the face I'm changing the focus of the image from the textural landscape of the body to the personification of the subject.

Back