What intrigues you?

Rope and bondage, I think it's beautiful. I've seen so many rope photography online and it interest me right off the bat.

krystal-9858.jpg

Although I am not in the lifestyle, I like the idea of being so connected, you are able to blindly trust the person you're with...and you just do, to please. I also like the idea of my pleasures being out of my hands and I believe there might be a psychological factor to it. It's deep and it's intimate.

Although I am not in the lifestyle, I like the idea of being so connected, you are able to blindly trust the person you're with...and you just do, to please. I also like the idea of my pleasures being out of my hands and I believe there might be a psychological factor to it. It's deep and it's intimate.

Depth and intimacy come with communication -trust and understanding.Like any relationship these components or building blocks come with honesty of both individuals.

I've always had trouble trusting people, plus I've never in my life been in a situation that I couldn't control. So the idea of trusting someone enough to let them take complete and total control of me is exciting, to say the least. I also like the idea of someone else trusting me enough to let me control them, but less so because I'm used to being in control.

I've always had trouble trusting people, plus I've never in my life been in a situation that I couldn't control. So the idea of trusting someone enough to let them take complete and total control of me is exciting, to say the least. I also like the idea of someone else trusting me enough to let me control them, but less so because I'm used to being in control.

Adder- Those are great thoughts and thank you for sharing .People that can share nuggets from the heart help others understand themselves ..

For me, simply, it's the trust that necessarily accompanies a sub/Domme relationship. I think it's a beautiful expression of it, especially when it comes to the intimate knowledge of each other that's required to make it work for both parties.

There's more to it than that, of course, but it all comes down to trust for me. :)

For me, simply, it's the trust that necessarily accompanies a sub/Domme relationship. I think it's a beautiful expression of it, especially when it comes to the intimate knowledge of each other that's required to make it work for both parties.

There's more to it than that, of course, but it all comes down to trust for me. :)

These are great responses..especially" when it comes to the intimate knowledge of each other that's required to make it work for both parties. "

and when both communicate that knowledge and it is like knowing that what you tell will be accepted and assured of that persons expressions and transcendence of two to one making a circle..

Lots of edging, ending in a super intense orgasm, all struggling against bindings.

Back