Villainess or evil queen stories

HEBR

Virgin
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Posts
21
I like the genre of stories that feature a beautiful villainess or evil queen, and that has her prevailing in the end.

She would have lots of male slaves, she would be very cruel and ambitious.

I'll be the first to say that I am not really a good story writer. So I'm looking for where I might find stories in this genre.

Note: I do not like the vampire or succubus genre.
 
You asked about this last month at the Author's Hangout. I responded:

I'll pretend this forum is Story Ideas and do some brainstorming. (Okay, I stole some ideas. So sue me.) I now like to think of the ending, maybe a vivid image, then build a backstory detailing how we arrived there. What are some terminal Evil Queen images?

* Old woman in the woods, scrounging to survive, bitter at her fate. She was the prior Evil Queen. One princess she dominated overthrew her and is the current Evil Queen.

* Evil Queen idly handles many colorful little cut-crystal bottles. Each bottle holds the soul of one she mercilessly used. Soulless husks of survivors wander the realm wondering what-the-fuck happened. She sniffs each bottle to recall their stories.

* Old couple lies tangled together in royal bedchambers, yes, the Evil Queen and her princely consort -- who has managed to withstand her for decades. He reminisces about their kinky adventures. She demands more.

* A bard singing ballads of the Evil Queen's life suddenly morphs into a frog. Oops -- he sang the wrong verse -- should have left out the one with the centaur and his mistress.

I like the genre of stories that feature a beautiful villainess or evil queen, and that has her prevailing in the end.

She would have lots of male slaves, she would be very cruel and ambitious.
<snip>
Note: I do not like the vampire or succubus genre.
Oh, you want her as a ruthless, imperious, secular WINNER! Let's start at the beginning. Every supervillain(ness) needs a good origin story.

Diantha is a beautiful but poor and wily girl, daughter of peasants or lowly artisans, a social climber who worms her way into Crown Prince Rubello's heart. They elope. Rubellos' royal parents die mysteriously before they could annull the marriage. Did Diantha arrange their demise? Anyway, she and Rubello now reign -- until she fucks him to death and assumes total control. To cement that control, she fucks and mentally-sexually enslaves her domain's military, financial, and religious leaders. Now she and she alone reigns, an absolute, dissolute monarch. Bring on the slave boys!

How do you envisage a story conclusion?
 
A conclusion that has the Queen crushing a rebellion and further strengthening her regime and consolidating power.
 
The recent movie Maleficent with Angelina Jolie had some good ideas about how to spin a yarn with an evil queen. Even left the door open to some nice lesbian incest (which alas they did not pursue).
 
Except for the part where Maleficient is at best an extremist in that movie and really given everything we see abnormally kind. If you roofied me and mutilated me I'd wreck your shit all day.
 
In general raise hell. In this particular case I would have razed that Kingdom. Maleficient may be weaker against iron but when she's assaulted by three warriors wearing iron armor she beats them, then touches one of their helmets after she's won and burns herself. So clearly she can't effect iron or touch it, but that dosn't mean your safe inside it.

The earlier battle shows her nearly single handedly wrecking an army until they get a lucky shot. And later she is shown casually destroying a wall. She's just walking down the street and things are wilting. Imagine her skipping the petty "I curse thy daughter" stuff and just randomly popping up and killing until they could drive her out.

Rinse.
Wash.
Repeat.
 
A conclusion that has the Queen crushing a rebellion and further strengthening her regime and consolidating power.
For drama's sake, let's assume a first serious rebellion led by Queen Quintilla's wily ex-consort Cormac. This provides many opportunities for sex and revenge and maybe triggers her villainy. Cormac the luzer is chained naked to a gatepost for any to use and abuse. (Greased strapons are provided for the ladies.) Rebel cadres fronted by treacherous boyars are reduced to sex slaves as she installs her own minions to replace the aristos.

Alas, these new barons also turn treasonous, leading to more rebellions, more sex and revenge and villainy, more luzers chained to gateposts. More trouble. Just one damn thing after another.

Q: How can Queen Quintilla assure the loyalty of her minions?
A: She plays an imperial trick: take their offspring as hostages.

Eldest sons and comely youths from all noble domains in her royal realm are inducted into youth camp at age ten and schooled in (non-sexual) submission and obedience to royal will. At age eighteen the most promising (all genders) are inducted into the queen's harem. Only those pleasing her may inherit their parents' fiefdoms. The others? Their fate depends on their behavior.

Let's make Queen Quintilla an ever-youthful beauty because pr0n. Does she raise daughters, princesses of equal allure and cunning? Are they loyal?
 
Update

My muse is slowly awakening. I'm writing the Evil Queen story. It's patched together from disparate scenarios:

* The wily lower-class girl sets her sights on the crown prince.
* The prince muses whether to castrate a sturdy beggar.
* The wayward count runs across slippery rooftops whilst guards shoot arrows from the street; he observes various perversions, and runs into a bandit girl who'll later be the evil queen.
* After the crown prince's parents' untimely death elevating he and the girl to monarchy, she enslaves and then disposes of him.
* All the rebellion and revenge stuff.

I think I'll end with the queen deposed and living as a forest hag. Just desserts.
 
Cool. I look forward to it.

Though I hope your evil queen prevails and gets everything her black heart desires in the end.
 
Cool. I look forward to it.

Though I hope your evil queen prevails and gets everything her black heart desires in the end.
Another thread's idea suggests that crown prince Rupert is initiated sexually by his aunt Aria, and evil queen Quintilla exiles them together after she deposes him. Yes, Quintilla will be cast into oblivion by sweet princess Persa whom she mentored -- but, come a crisis, Quintilla is recalled to power and glory and libidinous excess. Those who opposed her will be sorry!
 
A story that has an innocent young man accidentally wandering onto the grounds of the evil queen's royal palace. He is captured, thrown into the dungeon and tortured for several weeks. Then he is brought before the queen, where he must kneel before her at her throne. The queen contemplates releasing him, but changes her mind and chooses to enslave him for life.
 
Maybe the story is set after the queen has taken control of the country/world...etc. and has crushed any serious competition or rebellion

A group of headstrong heroes challenge the queen, only to find themselves taken down by the very townspeople they thought to save (the queen might be evil but she takes good care of her own and rewards those who help her) We then follow the heroes as they are molded into new slaves.

A beautiful prince or princess is sent to join the queen's harem. Secretly, they are skilled assassins who will risk their lives to depose her on the night they are to be deflowered. However, the queen doesn't come for months so they slowly get to know the other residents of the harem and befriend a new girl that comes from a small village. They fall for the new girl and make love to her, telling her their plan for the assasination. The queen then comes a few nights later and easily thwarts the attempt, either revealing that the girl was her in disguise or her daughter, who comes out of hiding. Inany case, the would-be hero becomes the queen's new plaything.
 
Okay, I've finished and submitted HOW I BECAME AN EVIL QUEEN about seizing the throne. Following chapters, if any, can cover her later ups and downs. Stay tuned.
 
Okay, I've finished and submitted HOW I BECAME AN EVIL QUEEN about seizing the throne. Following chapters, if any, can cover her later ups and downs. Stay tuned.

Cool! Is it up yet? I can't find it.
 
Cool! Is it up yet? I can't find it.
It is now, and I see you found it. Yes, a sequel may appear when I can write again - I'm traveling now and I don't compose on this tablet. Too tedious!
 
Back
Top