Emoji stories

oksideshow859419

Me and myself
Yes I know very very extremely unlikely but the thought crossed my mind and had to share to see the responses from the idea. OK

What are yours thoughts on stories that are made up with emoji? I mean mostly emojis with words that emojis can't or describe. Not much Erotica unless there are some adult style emojis if not there should. I haven't researched it yet but I soon will. Just thinking about it how long it would take to actually write and edit a somewhat decent storyline to be able to let others to configure what your even trying to tell. We would probably need a emoji translation of the story.

I've thought about this a little bit. I'm sure it could be done. I mean, done AGAIN, since the ancient Egyptians did it all the time. I think the Mayans did, too.

But I agree that you would probably need to make some "extra" emojis for erotic-specific concepts.

I've thought about this a little bit. I'm sure it could be done. I mean, done AGAIN, since the ancient Egyptians did it all the time. I think the Mayans did, too.

But I agree that you would probably need to make some "extra" emojis for erotic-specific concepts.
I get what you are
☝️....... 👍👍🏻

Back