LW Story idea: The streamer girl.

BlueL1

Virgin
The general idea: A young couple with money problems decide that the main girl should try to stream to see if they can make some money. Slowly she starts to do well and the guy protagonist starts to see how his girl's subscribers start asking for more daring things.

Loose ideas to add to the story:
  1. The boyfriend through the chat, discord, instagram, etc. sees how there are guys who make inappropriate comments about his girlfriend.
  2. Subscribers start to ask for more racy stuff, such as bathtub streams, bikini streams, gym workouts, etc.
  3. Subscribers are asking the girlfriend to create an onlyfans or some other adult platform
Why do I think such a story would be good? I think the social network theme could give a lot of play in a story of this type. Seeing how it affects a couple when one of them becomes famous and has a lot of people wanting to have some kind of relationship with her could make for a very interesting story.

I also believe that it is a theme that is rarely used in erotic stories. The whole topic of streams, onlyfans, instagram, etc.

What do you guys think?

So the drama comes from the guy feeling, what? Jealous? Inadequate? Left behind?

Does she realize she doesn't need him, dump him, and take up with a well-hung or well-heeled online admirer?

Or does she love him and do everything she can to keep him happy? Like multiple blowjobs per day?

Or maybe they decide to add some sex to the stream and he joins her on-screen for live sex acts.

A lot of readers seem to think that Loving Wives necessarily involves infidelity. Those readers will be disappointed if none occurs.

So the drama comes from the guy feeling, what? Jealous? Inadequate? Left behind?
I think the drama should come from how popularity affects a couple.
For men, imagine that your partner from one day to the next becomes a mega star and has 100s of men wanting to fuck her, how does that affect a relationship?
Does she realize she doesn't need him, dump him, and take up with a well-hung or well-heeled online admirer?
I think not necessarily leaving him, but seeing how she starts to change by having a lot of people after her.
Or does she love him and do everything she can to keep him happy? Like multiple blowjobs per day?
I think so, they love each other but they have to learn to live a new reality.
Or maybe they decide to add some sex to the stream and he joins her on-screen for live sex acts.
I think this would not be right. I think she should have a certain limit as to what to show.

I think there should obviously be some kind of infidelity. As for my personal taste, I think it should be consensual infidelity. I would like the story to be slow, so it would take time for the protagonist to accept the fact of sharing his girlfriend.

It's a valid idea. When I met my wife I just knew that she was totally out of my league. But I knew from talking to my female friends that jealousy is very unattractive in a guy. So I was cool with her male friends. 32 years later we're still going strong. But what if this relationship was starting now? My gal would have been rolling in $$ if there had been Reddit or OF back then. I don't know how I would have felt if we were out on a date and all of a sudden some guy walks up and says, "I know you! Your Slutty Stephanie! I love your stuff! Do you do meet-ups with fans? Who's this guy, he a fan?"

I would likely need bail money.

It's a valid idea. When I met my wife I just knew that she was totally out of my league. But I knew from talking to my female friends that jealousy is very unattractive in a guy. So I was cool with her male friends. 32 years later we're still going strong. But what if this relationship was starting now? My gal would have been rolling in $$ if there had been Reddit or OF back then. I don't know how I would have felt if we were out on a date and all of a sudden some guy walks up and says, "I know you! Your Slutty Stephanie! I love your stuff! Do you do meet-ups with fans? Who's this guy, he a fan?"

I would likely need bail money.
That is exactly what I am referring to. A story like that would make for a lot of great situations for an erotic story.

What I find strange is that there are almost no stories (well done) like this.

That is exactly what I am referring to. A story like that would make for a lot of great situations for an erotic story.

What I find strange is that there are almost no stories (well done) like this.
Then get busy, bud. And Carnevil is correct. Unless she actually has sex outside the marriage, it would not fit LW.

This is such a common thing it's in the news more than you might think. The recent political candidate in Virginia was it? Ran such an account to make extra money for the family.

Unfortunately, it doesn't always go well as in the case of Kathleen West (Kitty Kat West) of Calera, Alabama.

I just featured a theme similar to this in my E/V story. A college student hooks up with a classmate who videotapes their sexual encounters, says she likes to watch her past happiness after her relationships end. He shrugs and goes with it, he likes her and thinks it might be cool. But their schedules become increasingly difficult to intersect and he has doubts, especially when one of his friends thinks she might be two-timing him, which she denies. He goes with the flow a bit more and then learns from another friend that his girlfriend has a cam website. She’s been putting her sex tapes online and raking in dough, the usual poor student and eventual schoolteacher cliche. He’s not her only unknowing cam partner. And she didn’t tell him. He confronts her, she’s like “how much do you want?” She was afraid he’d demand a cut of the profits. He is on her side, a chivalrous man, and says he doesn’t care about money, just didn’t like the dishonesty. She gets too uncomfortable with his words and breaks off the relationship. He eventually gets a better girlfriend and she is left to an uncertain fate.

Drama should be obvious. I don’t turn ratings on for my stories, but I hope it went well.

Back