hooked or unhooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...a bump to my thread...
because it´s late evening for most ladies here, I guess "unhooked"´should be quite frequent.
But who knows?...you´re welcome to tell :)

Last edited:
Hooked...still dressed

unhooked first thing that comes off when I get home.

Thanks for sharing, hooked Sensualdreamer and unhooked pw27....I guess it is nighttime at your places. Thus I wish a good night to both of you ~sensual dreams included~ and a wonderful third of advent tomorrow...:)
It was nice to see you....please feel free to share again...whether hooked or unhooked...

Today there´s some SPECIAL SURPRISE:

....here are some Christmas treats for the wonderful literotica ladies around...
whether hooked or unhooked, come and enjoy a Christmas cookie...:)

the first cookie goes to unhooked wonderful Beth87, who posted last...:)...thanks for sharing, Beth87, and enjoy a cookie...

Attachments

• weihnachtsgebaeck1.jpg
    weihnachtsgebaeck1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:
I've been unhooked all day... it's Saturday! But the malls are crazy busy!

Today there´s some SPECIAL SURPRISE:

....here are some Christmas treats for the wonderful literotica ladies around...
whether hooked or unhooked, come and enjoy a Christmas cookie...:)

the first cookie goes to unhooked wonderful Beth87, who posted last...:)...thanks for sharing, Beth87, and enjoy a cookie...

OOooh cookies! Thank you! :D :)
A big *Hug* for you.

I've been unhooked all day... it's Saturday! But the malls are crazy busy!

thanks for contributing, unhooked MrsCCfromRC and espressolover (you didn´t tell: hooked or unhooked?)....:)
Anyone else in the mood to share and take a cookie?

Last edited:
If I'm home I'm not wearing one...I'm home.

I last hooked it at 2:30pm before leaving to go wedding dress shopping. I unhooked it when I got back home at 7:30pm. I put it back on at 10pm when I went back to my parents to try my dress on again. It got unhooked again around midnight when I got back home.

I hate bras and refuse to wear them unless I have to. Same with panties. So freakin uncomfortable.

If I'm home I'm not wearing one...I'm home.

I last hooked it at 2:30pm before leaving to go wedding dress shopping. I unhooked it when I got back home at 7:30pm. I put it back on at 10pm when I went back to my parents to try my dress on again. It got unhooked again around midnight when I got back home.

I hate bras and refuse to wear them unless I have to. Same with panties. So freakin uncomfortable.

what a day of busy hooking and unhooking, now-unhooked-ElegantlyElle....:)
I´m glad you posted although hating bras...Thank you!
You´re always welcome to post again. Whenever I see your name here I know you´ll be most probably unhooked...and I´ll enjoy the thought.
Have an enjoyable third of advent!

Hooked or unhooked?...who tells next?

Unhooked ahhhh....

thanks for sharing, unhooked Sensualdreamer...your post gave a :) to me and I wish a wonderful third of advent to you!

Snowy landscapes or green meadows?
Quiet days or big event?
Hooked or unhooked? I do wish,
to all a nice third of advent!

Your girls are swinging free or softly resting in cups? Hooked or unhooked?
Tell and take a :) with you...

Last edited:
No lol. Lit had a hiccup and I didn't think it posted but when I resent, it posted twice. Grrrrrr

A sweet bump for poetboy.

I'm hooked at the moment, wearing a pretty lacy red bra.

Right now, unhooked

unhooked, last night when I came in.

It was a pleasure to find your posts and I say **thank you** to hooked expressolover (I´m sure your lacy red bra suits well to you, wonderful lady :)), unhooked Nurse_Meredith and unhooked MsLana

In a wisdom site of the internet I found the following Vietnamese saying:
"Nice words are free, so choose ones that please another's ears"

Thus I wish a wonderful and enjoyable third of advent to all three of you ladies and Mr snowbond and I hope many :)´s and nice words will meet you during your day, meant especially for you and making you feel special.
You´re always welcome to share again at my thread....hooked as well as unhooked...and to pick up a :) or nice word.

Any lady in the mood to share next...all are welcome :)

Unhooked. I am staying home today, so no bra. Unhooked yesterday around 5pm...

Oh and my latest bra is red, kind of plain, but red!

Last edited:
Unhooked after a bath.

Hooked, only because I had to go out for a while.

thanks for sharing, unhooked MeganGrove and hooked MsLana...there´s a :) for both of you....

If my arm would be long enough to reach across the Sea:
MeganGrove, I´d love to assist you in hooking when it´s desired....your bra chosen already?
MsLana: I guess you unhook soon again, being back now. Need any help from a skillful guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back