The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sometimes I just have to have a little faith, I should know about that I am thinking....

Thoughts

There are some great people on this site who are very descriptive. My creative mind juices are flowing with excitement based on all the trouble I plan to get into here.

Need to get my replies done tonight...also need a tall glass of something strong. Might help this day go by faster.

Huh. I've never been on a cock farm before.
It's noisy.
LT - WAHHHHH!!! SOMEONE COME TAKE CARE OF ME!

sniffle
-drops care package from a safe distance-

Wuv you, stay away.
There are some great people on this site who are very descriptive. My creative mind juices are flowing with excitement based on all the trouble I plan to get into here.
Probably not the only juices flowing...

Welcome to Lit.
Need to get my replies done tonight...also need a tall glass of something strong. Might help this day go by faster.

Mocha triple espresso with a kiss of Bailey's

Chalk up on fuel. You'll need it. ;)

Oh.. and welcome to Lit and the Lounge. :rose:

ETA:

FLT~ It's the Fourth of July, already???!!

LT: Yeah, well... Well... Screw you too then! Hmph. Offer to be helpful and even not be paid for it and you still tell me no.

"How in the hell do my lips taste and smell of chapstick when I haven't used any in like MONTHS?!"

*Carefully peers about for Lady*
I blame her for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back