The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, that sounds like a fun way to get a cheap vacation.
Anyone willing to let me ship myself to them? I can cook and bake and do other helpful things!

*looks left*

*looks right*

*raises hand with a grin*

I can cook if you'll handle the baking. The other helpful things we'll figure out. Slowly.

Oooh!!! Kittycats and Monsters!!

I wanna be the monster under Miss Luna and Lady's beds-!
Don't hide under the blankies, I'll still geeeeet yooooou....

Chocochip cookies, Cakeballs, and bagel bread! Comin' up!

I give a good backrub...
And. Other.... Rubs.

Grilled fish and smoked meats and roasted vegetables, interesting flavor combinations.. now that summer's here, I've been cooking with a lot of fruit. Strawberries and salmon, peaches and pork...

And I can rub your feet.
I've been playing guitar since my teens, so I have pretty nimble fingers...
If you're into that sort of thing.

Grilled fish and smoked meats and roasted vegetables, interesting flavor combinations.. now that summer's here, I've been cooking with a lot of fruit. Strawberries and salmon, peaches and pork...

And I can rub your feet.
I've been playing guitar since my teens, so I have pretty nimble fingers...
If you're into that sort of thing.

OooOOOOOhhhhh. I love a guy who can cook.

(NO touchy tootsies! I am the most ticklish thing you've ever seen!)
But the nimble fingers... well. Thaaaat's another story.

LT - I haz da plague :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*breath*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHThatsokIstillluvyou.

OooOOOOOhhhhh. I love a guy who can cook.

(NO touchy tootsies! I am the most ticklish thing you've ever seen!)
But the nimble fingers... well. Thaaaat's another story.

I love cooking for other people. It inspires me to get experimental.

I just bought an $80 fry pan. I keep figuring out any way I can to use it. Like a kid with a new toy.

I like playing with toys.

I love cooking for other people. It inspires me to get experimental.

I just bought an $80 fry pan. I keep figuring out any way I can to use it. Like a kid with a new toy.

I like playing with toys.

Aside from weaponry?
I mean... Um...
I like creative cooking. Sometimes I like to do little "Food challenges" for myself by sending my dad a txt and asking him to pick out random things for me to cook with. (He taught me how to cook, so...)

Aside from weaponry?
I mean... Um...
I like creative cooking. Sometimes I like to do little "Food challenges" for myself by sending my dad a txt and asking him to pick out random things for me to cook with. (He taught me how to cook, so...)

Haha.. yes, aside from weaponry.

My dad actually taught me to cook, too. I've never seen someone able to make a quality meal from the most random ingredients. I cook everything by "feel," too.. rarely use timers. If it feels like it's been long enough, it usually has been.

I like to think I have a nice mix of skill and creativity.

Haha.. yes, aside from weaponry.

My dad actually taught me to cook, too. I've never seen someone able to make a quality meal from the most random ingredients. I cook everything by "feel," too.. rarely use timers. If it feels like it's been long enough, it usually has been.

I like to think I have a nice mix of skill and creativity.

There's been awesomes.
And there's been "Soo we're getting pizza"s.

There's been awesomes.
And there's been "Soo we're getting pizza"s.

Haha.. yup. But, you've got to have those disasters so you can figure out what does and doesn't work.

Baking, though.. I just don't have the feel for that, I guess. If it's in a pan or on a grill or something like that, I'm golden. When there's flour and yeast and leavening and bakings, both soda and powder, I'm pretty much out. That stuff is all you.

Wow. I've never had that happen before, thankfully.
-pats his head- good. it sucks.
Migraines that hit just before sex are pretty bad as well, you can not continue through the intense pain.
Oh hell, migraines just suck, end of story. :(

This is mostly true. And endorphin/dopamine rush, *if* you can manage it, can break a pre-orgasm migraine. Not always, mind you, but it is possible.

Though there really is nothing quite like coming and instantly being hit in the head with a hammer from the inside.

-laughs-

Completly awesome game of Russian roulette! :rolleyes:

LT ~ Ooooh, not many posts and I'll hit 12,000...

grins and starts looking for pretty pictures to add to Veroe's thread

:D

"The only way a woman can amount to anything in life is by sex appeal".
EXCUSE ME!?!? Why is a woman weighed, defined, by her looks and not her capabilities? Looks or no, almost everything you can do, I can do too, and I can, if I put effort into it, do it better. I didn't get here because of looks. I got here because I have a brain. I can think, and I'm good at what I do.

Why do assholes exist? Crass bastards that look at women, only as pieces of meat to fuck for a good time, and then to be tossed to the wayside.
Why do women fall into this belief, that looks are everything? That their ability to attract a man defines who they are? That their success or failure in life is this perpetual cycle of trying to appeal to the opposite sex?

If you don't start acting more lady like, and keep adding scars to your legs, you'll never find a husband.
Maybe you haven't noticed. I don't need to be married. Maybe you haven't noticed. That I'm perfectly capable of standing on my own two feet. Maybe you haven't noticed. I don't give a shit about how to attract a husband. Because I don't need one. I'm with my other half because we are both independent enough to stand alone, but enjoy the company of each other. I am in no way defined by him, nor he by me.

-breathes ends rant-

Finding a husband, or rather the difficulty one might have in doing so, is an awful reason to stop mutilating yourself. Self-Respect, for one, is a better cause. Another, for two, might be the effect it has on one's mental and physical health.

But appreciating your body, taking care of it, is a valid reason as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back