Dawning of Dangerous Curves

He gently thrusts his body toward her, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. They pull away from each other for an instant, then move together again. The effect increases the speed of her tight lips grazing against his pulsating member. Over and over they move like this, in practiced harmony. He knows how much of his cock she can take and pushes extra close. Her tongue slithers up the underside of his cock as his manhood disappears between the O of her lips.
 
A groan escapes him as she expertly takes his entire length. Her hands grab his asscheeks, holding him in place for several long seconds.
 
his cock head reaches the back of her throat
she tenses slightly but soon recovers
her hands resting on his hips
as she fondles his tight ass cheeks

her lips wrapped tightly around his member,
the warm skin touching
wet and warm

his cock throbbs agaisnt her tounge
his head rubs against the roof of hermouth
she teases his crack
and licks his testicles.

her mouth full of his member
as she sucks him deeply
looking up into his glazed stare
 
He stands as f in a dream. Never before has he felt such pleasure. He wants to return the favor. As his cock slides away from her lips, a glimmering strand of saliva decorates his head, stretching and then breaking.

She lies back and spreads her legs. He drops between her thighs and presses his face deep into her wet pussy. His fingers slide inside the outer labia, butterflying them to reveal her inner lips. His tongue darts inside. His mouth waters at the first taste of her tangy sex.
 
burninlove said:
He stands as f in a dream. Never before has he felt such pleasure. He wants to return the favor. As his cock slides away from her lips, a glimmering strand of saliva decorates his head, stretching and then breaking.

She lies back and spreads her legs. He drops between her thighs and presses his face deep into her wet pussy. His fingers slide inside the outer labia, butterflying them to reveal her inner lips. His tongue darts inside. His mouth waters at the first taste of her tangy sex.
she quivers under his touch.
his tounge darting deep into her wet mound.
her hands reach to caress his head.
she strokes his ears
holding his head as he presses deeper into her sex
she moans softly
his intense pleasuring of her wet sex.
 
His tongue zeroes in on her clit, massaging the hard little bud. Her takes it between his lips, sucks it into his mouth. It becomes his little plaything. She crosses her legs over his back, locking him into place. With his mouth still toying with her clitty, he slips a finger inside the well of her pussy, caressing the walls as he moves his digit in slow circles.
 
Two then three fingers follow the first. They slide in and out, emerging wet with her arousal. He plunges them back inside, wiggling them to open up her tunnel and prepare it to receive him.
 
she grasps her breast as his tounge works feircely on her clit
she clenches at his swirling fingertips
the feeling over welming her
her thighs tightening
her hands opening to caress his head.
her nipples hardening
 
His tongue lashes frantically at her clit, pushing her into ecstasy. Her whole body tightens for and instant than explodes into a series of mini convulsions.

He pulls his mouth away from her pussy and moves up her body. He grabs his cock -- swollen and aching -- and positions it at her quivering sex. One sudden thrust and he's in entirely. She gasps at being so filled so suddenly.
 
He can no longer control himself. His cock pistons in and out of her body, grinding himself against her. Her pussy still spasming, one orgasm blossoming into the next. Again and again he sinks deep into her, driving himself closer to release.
 
her oragms overwhelm her.
his cock pounding at her pinkflower.
he kisses her neck.
nibbling softly
she clenches him tight
his cock throbbing agianst her walls
meetin his thrust one after another
her hips meet his.
her panting, becomes moaning once more.
 
Her head whips back and forth as her body bucks upward to meet his thrusts, driving him ever deeper. "Cum in me," she gasps. "Cum in my pussy..." Their bodies smack in one final, desperate collision. He feels his balls release their charge. He pours his seed deep into this woman. She moves with him, squeezing his cock with her pussy to get every last potent drop.
 
Back
Top