Dawning of Dangerous Curves

Evening Dawn

Keep posting those sexy pictures for us. The last couple were quite incredible. I wish that I was kneeling behind you, my cock slipping between those cheeks...

Ahhh yes

That is where I want to be, right behind you when you are on all fours, slipping my cock in deep and pumping for you. Hope you have a mirror in front of you so I can see your tits, swinging as I rock back and forth.

Bump!

Some of those last few pics look like what I'd see the last few seconds before you ravaged my cock...

burninlove said:
Some of those last few pics look like what I'd see the last few seconds before you ravaged my cock...
ravaging sounds like such a violent term.
:kiss: hi hon.

places her hand on his thigh as she traces her fingertips alone the inseam of his pant leg.
her fingertips rest on his knee.

dawn_of_night said:
places her hand on his thigh as she traces her fingertips alone the inseam of his pant leg.
her fingertips rest on his knee.

His cock responds instantly to her touch. He shifts in his seat, allowing the shaft room to swell.

burninlove said:
His cock responds instantly to her touch. He shifts in his seat, allowing the shaft room to swell.
noticing the swelling imediately she hesitates to stroke his leg any more then she has.

dawn_of_night said:
noticing the swelling imediately she hesitates to stroke his leg any more then she has.

His own fingers absently graze the inside of her thigh.

Hi Dawn

Sorry for your boredom. What can I do to bring you some fun, sweetie?

Short of sharing who's been making MY weekend a lot of fun these past 3 days! :)

bangmywalls said:
Hi Dawn

Sorry for your boredom. What can I do to bring you some fun, sweetie?

Short of sharing who's been making MY weekend a lot of fun these past 3 days! :)
ive been watchin movies and playin around on lit
now im just playin around

dawn_of_night said:
ive been watchin movies and playin around on lit
now im just playin around

yeah, that's been our weekend too, watching movies and playing around...with each other, that is. :)

This weekend, it's been 11 years since the first time my husband and I made love together, and we've been celebrating in an appropriate way for 3 days now.

So, what sort of fun and mischief can we get up to here online tonight?

Back