Alabama tops US teacher-pupil sex league

That's the Bible Belt because they really, really NEED salvation, in the worst way -- which is how they get it. Underage pregnancy, daughter-raping, other domestic abuse including vicious violence, power-tripping (teachers & pastors fucking their charges), general sexism and racism -- save me, please.

Back when I taught, I didn't fuck students, but maybe I should have, and maybe I should have moved to the USA South for more opportunity. Back when I was a student, I almost fucked a teacher once, but her lover interfered. Things just never go quite right.

Another student? :D
I could have handled a peer. No, alas, 'twas an older dom who managed to shoot the shit out of my self confidence. Ruined me for years. The dom was openly fondling Teach and jibing, "See what *I* get that *you* never will?" That semester did not go well.

I just saw a PBS special last night. All across the south, schools regularly have over 50% students at poverty level. Teachers are concerned with whether their students are fed and clothed and not abused to the point where teaching is impossible. One would imagine that in such circumstances the highest paid, most qualified teachers could not be hired. Also those with pasts to hide could more easily slip through the radar. Not to mention they are probably inbred, poverty stricken crackers themselves. Wait until the next round of budget cuts. Things could be worse.

I just saw a PBS special last night. All across the south, schools regularly have over 50% students at poverty level. Teachers are concerned with whether their students are fed and clothed and not abused to the point where teaching is impossible. One would imagine that in such circumstances the highest paid, most qualified teachers could not be hired. Also those with pasts to hide could more easily slip through the radar. Not to mention they are probably inbred, poverty stricken crackers themselves. Wait until the next round of budget cuts. Things could be worse.

Lemme unbend you shit for brains.

Down South we're filled with Negroes, illegals, and dolts from Ohio and Michigan. That is we import all our knuckle walkers.

Back