Have you ever tried.......??

impressive said:
Have you ever been bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer whose shacking up with a gosling in the desert? ;)

:kiss:

:kiss: :D

No.
Have you?? :cool:

matriarch said:
:kiss: :D

No.
Have you?? :cool:

Have you ever tried sneaking your way in to watch someone get bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer whose shacking up with a gosling in the desert? Preferably with a camera?

Belegon said:
Have you ever tried sneaking your way in to watch someone get bitch slapped by a transplanted anal British smut writer whose shacking up with a gosling in the desert? Preferably with a camera?

Cute idea. ;)
Don't try it.

matriarch said:
Cute idea. ;)
Don't try it.

right.cameras.Queenie.bad mix.

got it.

(that means I have to hide the camera before things get started....)

Speaking of things not to try...

Have you ever tried to pull a nail (the iron kind) out of your own foot? Or sewing on part of a finger that was mery nearly taken completely off?

Have you ever tried talking your parents out of taking you to the emergency room when you had a compound fracture of the wrist?
(Hey, I was eleven, gimme a break)*evil pun grin*

Belegon said:
Have you ever tried talking your parents out of taking you to the emergency room when you had a compound fracture of the wrist?
(Hey, I was eleven, gimme a break)*evil pun grin*
Yes, and it actually worked.

Have you ever tried to convince your parents that going to the doctor would be a good thing after three days of being unable to hold food down?

entitled said:
Speaking of things not to try...

Have you ever tried to pull a nail (the iron kind) out of your own foot? Or sewing on part of a finger that was mery nearly taken completely off?

*eek.....swoon.........thud*.

matriarch said:
*eek.....swoon.........thud*.
It was a hell of a camping trip. We never went back to that particular place for some odd reason.

Have you ever tried to get a 1800 lb. stallion on a trailer when he had decided he wasn't getting on there?

cloudy said:
Have you ever tried to get a 1800 lb. stallion on a trailer when he had decided he wasn't getting on there?

Put mare in estrus on trailer first. ;)

cloudy said:
Time or two.

Have you ever fallen off of a barn roof on top of a rather LARGE hereford bull? Then tried to stay there until he calmed down? (he was a 'pet' and it wouldn't have bothered him if it hadnt' surprised him)

impressive said:
Put mare in estrus on trailer first. ;)

Then he just destroys the trailer first. :D

(you have to pull his tail up between his legs, and apply a little ball pressure ;) )

cloudy said:

Have you ever tried explaining to a 19 year old trust-fund-silver-spoon-fed-blonde-beach-bunny-who-gets-everything-by-flirting-with -older-men that money can sometimes be a limited resource and "Daddy forgot to make my deposit" is not an acceptable reason to bounce checks?

I think the frustration level may be similar...just that yours will ignore being slapped and mine just makes you want to....

Have you ever tried explaining to somebody just why clarified butter is a fairly precious commodity in some places?

MistressJett said:
For those of ya'll on my side of the pond; have you ever tried choking down vegemite? No offense to anyone who may like the stuff, but I found it similar to the imagined taste of dirty boots if they'd maybe been trudging through a slaughterhouse.

Like Marmite, Vegemite is an acquired taste.

You either love it or hate it.

In the early 1960s it was only available in the UK at the Australian Shop next to the South Australian High Commission, just of the Strand in London. Aussies resident elsewhere in the UK would beg friends to buy it for them and post it on.

Can you imagine the mess made by a broken Vegemite jar crushed by the Royal Mail?

Og used to carry a supply in his car for reviving Aussie friends after a night out in London.

Og could live with Vegemite. He preferred Marmite. What he couldn't stand was Rosella Tomato Ketchup - revolting!

jeanne

MistressJett said:
Eesh... I had some friends 'surprise' me with Vegemite years ago. I still cringe at the thought. :( But, to each their own. ;)

Are you sure they were friends?

Most Vegemite eaters are well aware that some people find their addiction offensive and practise it between consenting adults behind closed doors.

If you don't like Vegemite, kissing someone who has just eaten half a jar of it is an unpleasant experience on a par with kissing a raw garlic eater or someone who smokes strong French cigarettes.

If you DO like Vegemite then the kiss can be enjoyed (Not so for the garlic or the French Ciggies).

jeanne

Have you ever tried getting it on with a ministers wife, in his church, during his sermon? (We almost got caught.)

Cat

SeaCat said:
Have you ever tried getting it on with a ministers wife, in his church, during his sermon? (We almost got caught.)

Cat
No sir, but that would be a fun challenge. :D

SeaCat said:
Yep. (France)

Cat
and what for (have you ever tried to get some answers on what sounds like an interesting story and just get one word answers? hehe...)

Back