Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

It’s a good day to go back to bed with a book.

Sorry— I’ve got nothing.
You caption this.

I thought you said ‘it’s a good day to go back to bed with a hook

What I want to do with you and that njoy.

Can I have a hand with insertion, too comfortable to make the effort: You know this caption business is more difficult than I thought!

Actually an nJoy Fun Wand. Not as fun to say.

I don't speak from experience, but isn't the fun in the application and not in the name.

😈

Or both!!!:devil:

Works for me! :kiss:

Can I be of assistance??? I can think of a very creative way to pull out that plug!!!:devil:

Way to get my mind wandering at 3 in the morning...

online dictionaries,

Sorry Mara, but I find it amusing to play stupid now and then, but you had me sussed a long time ago.

Laughing. Yes. You just want to get more words out of me. So you had me sussed also. Played dumb to get me to say more than my first response to spark plugs which was Yowza. Because you know I am Driven to explication if questioned. “Too many words!” = memorable response to explication by my son at age 3 or 4. I like your questions better than your playing dumb.

Fuckkkk, that’s so hot.... while you bury your head in that book I’d love to bury my face between those cheeks and massage your asshole with my tongue while you just keep reading

Ooooh, you have hit upon one of my MANY reading fantasies.
Fuuuck yesss.

Hopefully I can draw your attention from that book by lusting after that thought provoking derriere. :kiss::rose::devil:

I’m betting you could.
Then again, AND over OR.
Reading and tingling...

You provoked a 3:19 haiku.

Permission to make a rear entry, ma'am??? :devil::devil::rose:

Swoon — you know nautical language moves me. :cool::heart:

I thought you said ‘it’s a good day to go back to bed with a hook

What I want to do with you and that njoy.

NO to the hook. Always yes to the book.
And to the nJoy.

Can I have a hand with insertion, too comfortable to make the effort: You know this caption business is more difficult than I thought!

Laughing. Yes. I often sit with the photo for far too long, mentally rejecting captions until I’m just fed up and drop my standards.

Actually an nJoy Fun Wand. Not as fun to say.

I don't speak from experience, but isn't the fun in the application and not in the name.

You’re just going for more words again. Purposely misunderstanding me when I was talking about the caption not the use of the toy. See? Too many words!

What a beautiful way to end a week....and to slide into the weekend! Always a pleasure to spend time with you.

Sliiiding into the weekend. :kiss:

a great ending to the book! no ifs, ands or butts, a great read and something you can slide right into (if properly prepared)....

Cheers to properly prepared! HA

CAPTION

"Who the fuck needs a book when you can get in bed with this gorgeous ass"

Guffaw!

I better plug that hole before you start leaking.

Extra credit for participation.

I don't want to caption this, just capture it. :devil:

Even better. Sigh...

Inviting....and I accept...yours is a gorgeous ass Id love to be in!

Way to get me wriggling. :kiss::heart:

I posted this on Fred’s thread.

attachment.php

Giving the girls a rest on the back of a leather chair. AKA “Unsnapped”

Nice to see the girls :)

They like being seen. ;)

I love unsnapped and free breasts.

This is the top of the snap-front dress you’ve seen unsnapped from the bottom.

Makes me want to kneel backwards in the chair, arrest them, and take them into custody.

Mmm... melting into custody.

they need some attention, oral and otherwise

They like attention.

A place to rest my head

Sigh... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Oh Mahhhrahhh….you are delectable, please continue to enhance your secret life and raise a smile (and other things) for the rest of us. xx :):kiss:

Last edited:
This paragraph sent me exploring Rosalia’s music. My hips had to move.

“The Spanish singer and songwriter Rosalía Vila Tobella, now 25, immersed herself in the deepest traditions of flamenco before infusing them into thoroughly contemporary pop. With her songs on “El Mal Querer” (which could translate as “Bad Desire” or “Bad Love”), produced by the electronic musician El Guincho and others, she explores passion, jealousy and betrayal while handclaps interweave with minimal trap beats and the arabesques of flamenco singing segue into Auto-Tuned quavers: age-old sentiments expressed in the present tense.“

Back