Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Naughty girl, lifting your dress and showing your delicious bottom, you're gonna get spanked!

Wriggling in anticipation...

Lemme just get a closer look and I'll confirm 😂

Must you look? I’d rather you confirm by feeling it through my dress.

Fuck fuck fuckity FUCK.

I bet you felt better after that, though not something to shout out loud on your morning walk.

I’ve been known to grumble it publicly, but not shout it out.

sparkly plug

You could replace it with a spark plug, guaranteed to give you a quick start first thing in the morning

Yowza.

Knowing that, is kind of hot! :devil::devil:

It is for me.

Lifting my dress. The sparkly plug is there, but it doesn’t show.

Up a little late to put a pic on Fred's and had to take a look here too. You still got it, such sexy bottoMmmmmm…….

Hey, sexy lady — always a treat to see you here, MsG.
I’m so glad you’re feeling well enough for a visit. Great news that you’re posting on Fred’s. Best of the holiday spirit to you and Glendale.
:kiss::rose::heart:

Yowza.

You speak a language the stranger doesn't know, but coming from you I can't think it is disapproving.

Lol! Fitting title for the end of your thread. :D

True that!

Has Mrs. Claus been naughty?

Doesn't matter, she's still going to get a spanking

Then we'll discuss what's on my Christmas list

Oooh, I love it when y’all post my pics back to me. :kiss:

That earns you some of my attention to your list. HA

turn slightly to see if you can see better:devil:;)

My elbows aren’t double-jointed, and my arms aren’t long enough for butt selfies without a tripod. Why do I persist in trying?!

but also fun to wear, to wear, to remove ...:diable::diable::cœur::baiser:

Oh, that toy is fun all right. Just not to say.

And really, I can never remember which is the Fun Wand and which is the Pure Wand because those names don’t resonate for me. I think of them as The One with the Bulbs, and The Curved One with the Bigger Head. HA. They are both among my treasured favorites.

damn! those cheeks! the plug! oh my! would love to help

I could have used some extra hands. ;)

Yowza.

You speak a language the stranger doesn't know, but coming from you I can't think it is disapproving.

But you use Google and online dictionaries, so you presumably learned Yowza usually indicates enthusiasm, excitement, or surprise. Often used as a substitute for Wow.

In the context of your spark plug comment, it was more surprise than enthusiasm. Not exactly my preferred form of stimulus. I prefer my electrical stimulus to be devoted to buzzing, not jolting.

Good going in, even better coming out.

A sight that anyone would drool over.
Actions speak louder than words...so keep pulling, or pushing. :devil:

It was good for me! :rolleyes:

Very sexy, Mara. Made a touch more elegant by the lovely opal!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Thanks, Scot. Sometimes I remember the jewelry! HA

Neither in nor out. Time to wriggle it about.

A beautiful photo Mara

Oh yesss...
And thank you.

online dictionaries,

Sorry Mara, but I find it amusing to play stupid now and then, but you had me sussed a long time ago.

It’s a good day to go back to bed with a book.

Sorry— I’ve got nothing.
You caption this.

Attachments

• D5EC44F7-BA22-4696-9EA6-129AE86E36D8.jpeg
    D5EC44F7-BA22-4696-9EA6-129AE86E36D8.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
It’s a good day to go back to bed with a book.

Sorry— I’ve got nothing.
You caption this.

Fuckkkk, that’s so hot.... while you bury your head in that book I’d love to bury my face between those cheeks and massage your asshole with my tongue while you just keep reading

Back