Any bi guys here like being called a faggot?

my_lil_secret

Experienced
I have a partner I'm trying to understand better, this is a turn on for him when he's being dominated. He says it's for him like when he calls me a slut.

What else do you like? What makes you hot?

~Missy~

Hello

I don't mind being faggot especially if I am on my knees sucking a hard cock. I enjoy what I do and I have pretty thick skin.

When I was in my late 20's I would call my older partners Daddy , it is just pillow talk.

my little cock sucker

My wife has watched me suck my friend's cock on numerous occasions and now often calls me her "little cock sucker" . I must say that coming from her is a real turn on for me.

I love being called a faggot during sex, it's a big turn on and let's me know how dominant my top is. The only time I've found it weird was when a femme guy was fucking me hard and called me a sissy faggot, just didn't sound right, more comedic than erotic and made me laugh a little which didn't impress him (earned me a hot spanking though)

Maybe...

When subbing for her, the humiliation part would be hot, but not in any obey context...would prob piss me off...

Faggots fine, prefer words like sissy, cockslut, whore etc. though

I'd be fine with it right now as long as when the guys saying it he has a good hold on the back of my head while fucking my mouth.

Yes it's ok ...I enjoy domination at times...and being called names can spice up what ever act your preforming.

Sissy ...slut ,,,bitch ...all of it is hot if that is where were at in the sex.

I will occasionally even say things like ..oh yes dady fuck my faggot ass ..if my partner is in that dirty mood.

And various other uses of all the above.

While I am a girl, and so not the target audience... I am half Asian, and when being dominated, I get turned on by being called racial slurs. However out of the bedroom, I will use either of my two black belts on someone who usesthat language with me. So I get it. :)

Totally!
Very few things get me as excited as being called a faggot (although queer and cocksucker are also great).
Not sure if I can shed any light on why your bf likes it. But, personally, as a straight male, I don't think anything can be more fundamentally demeaning than someone questioning my sexuality. Strangely, if I really was gay, I don't think the word 'faggot' would have nearly as much of an effect on me. For me, this is sort of the ultimate humiliation I can take from a woman (or a man). And, as a submissive male, the more humiliated I feel, the better.

Back