How frequently do you masturbate?

20, F, undecided...

I usually do it twice a day, but like another poster there are days when I won't do it at all and others where I'm doing it four, five times.

I'm 34 very bi curious and go at it about 2-3 times a day.
I'm still lookin for my first experience. I'm wastin a lot of cum by myself. I wish I could share it, then it would be sex and not masterbating

bottom boy said:
Great responses so far ... keep em cummin'

:heart: bb

Like the AV bb... Seems like there is a lot of MASTURBATION going on !!! LOL

Along with other experience, it sure seems that quite a few women enjoy masturbating in the morning... and in the shower...

bottom boy said:
Not a poll. Just a survey. I'd like to know how often people masturbate. You can state it per day, per week, per month, or per how ever often you do it.

Please also include, for reference:

Sexual Orientation

BIMALE 42...Single....almost everyday for me...LIT stories and BB helps to keep fresh ideas...

Thanks...

Freshrope_69

Re: Re: How frequently do you masturbate?

freshrope_69 said:
BIMALE 42...Single....almost everyday for me...LIT stories and BB helps to keep fresh ideas...

Thanks...

Freshrope_69

Need some help Freshrope????

*grinz*

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bi

Frequency of Masturbation: Never

I just don't really enjoy it - never have. I can't seem to give myself an orgasm that is worth all the effort I go to.

Mistress K said:

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bi

Frequency of Masturbation: Never

I just don't really enjoy it - never have. I can't seem to give myself an orgasm that is worth all the effort I go to.

Sounds like you could use a little help, Mistress K, hehe. <LiCK LiCK> :p

35 M straight

As much as possible! I usually try at least once a day. Depends on how busy I am and, like a lot of lit-sters out there, it depends on how much i am trolling around on here, lol. The frequency goes up with time logged on here. HeY Jazey.... I could use a lil help :) With pics like your AV.... WoW! I would be poppin' every five minutes, hehe.

Last edited:
female
bi
Once a day before sleep, unless I get sex from the hubby or I don't sleep that night.

More...

At least once a day, usually at night if wifey not around, or like the rest of us, if on Lit and alone...

I enjoy it...

Tester

32 y.o.
straight
male
Only if I sleep alone. If I am alone, every night before I fall asleep, and right before I get outta bed in the morning.
If I'm sleeping with my girlfriend, never.

52yo straight single male

Once a day, every morning with my coffee - even when I am in a relationship. (I have had that routine for over 20 years although in my twenties I used to cum 2 or 3 times a day.) I like to edge so I often masturbate for two hours or so.:cool:

29/bi/male

At least once a day. Usually in the morning or late at night while on Lit. No matter the amount of sex L and I have......we both masturbate on a HIGH level!!

T

Hi, I'm new, but thought I'd add my stats.

Sex: male
Sexual Orientation: 99% straight

Average Frequency: 1.66 times per day

Not that I keep track or anything. :p

41/bi/male

No more than I need to, 1 or 2 times a day.
Unless there's good pics & talk.
Which is often

Age 25 (today's my bday...woohoo!)

Sex Female

Sexual Orientation: bi (sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't LOL.

I masturbate about 3-4 times a day. What can I say? I'm a horney little bitch.

VelvetHeat said:
Age 25 (today's my bday...woohoo!)

Sex Female

Sexual Orientation: bi (sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I don't LOL.

I masturbate about 3-4 times a day. What can I say? I'm a horney little bitch.

Well, Happy Birthday VelvetHeat! Hope ya feel like an Almond Joy right now cause Ive got about 25 spankins for ya :p

Mistress K said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Better be careful though my girlfriend will get jealous :eek:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

What? She dont wanna share? Shucks.... of all the luck, lol.:kiss: :rose:

VelvetHeat said:
:devil: ~Waits obediently for her spankings~:rose:
I won't interupt. I'll just watch while I share my answer.

Female/28/bi

I play usually once a day. But I tend to get less sensitive that way so sometimes I will abstain for a week or so. That way my orgasm is better.

Oh and please spank her once for me :devil:

Frequency

Female, Bi, 30

I play at least once a day, usually twice....sometimes I'm playing non-stop. The car rides seem to ignite the libido, fortunately I haven't crashed yet. :)

Almost everynight that I'm on the computer, my one hand is busilly playing away. Like right now for instance.

Back