A Sheer White Nightgown

21orca

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
215
A beautiful sheer white nightgown lays on the bed in a master suite. It is long, creamy white, and covered in lace. It was hand made for the one that owns it, and very expensive.

As night is about to fall, what lays ahead for this beautiful sheer white nightgown? Is it's master a beautiful bride about to have her honeymoon night? Or is it's master a beautiful but sad wife trying to keep her husband from going to jail as she prepares to allow herself to be used in an orgy by blackmailers? Or is this a woman that has been seduced by a demon, and is about to give herself to this demon, to be fucked, and impregnated? How long will the beautiful sheer white nightgown last? Will it be ripped to pieces, or covered in cum in bukkake fashion?

Anybody have any ideas? I'd love to here an idea from a female point of view.
 
I'll add an alternate narrative to the scenario.

It's nearing nightfall, and a beautiful sheer white nightgown is laying out on a bed waiting for it's mistress to put it on. And what is to come.......

The night has passed and it is getting daylight. The beautiful nightgown is now wadded up, laying on the floor(it may not be the same room). The nightgown has been ripped and torn, with cum stains, some fresh, all over it, along with "other" bodily fluid stains.

So, what is the story in between??
 
Back
Top