Veroe and Erotic's Brainstorming Palace

HA I KNOW RIGHT

Its kind of impressive really! I need to figure out how to turn them into the tittles
 
Its easy when you put in the links just backspace the highlighted half of it and type the title and it will show the title as the link.
 
OK let's get started.

In Princess I like the idea of calling the bad guys' organization the Cabal. Let's keep that.

Let's see what else was there in that PM?
 
Okay so James's bad guy oganization is called the Cabal but Gate Keeper is in another one right

Oh for those tuning in this is based on Worthy of a princess
 
Gatekeeper was a member before getting arrested by James as the Shadow's apprentice, but its been years. since then. They knew he was a prisoner there but they didn't care enough to rescue him. The plan was to stage the breakout to be a distraction to the Commander the Shadow and Ultraman.

I think I'll have him collect Masquerade and some of the other inmates to attack their warden (Commander Zalvin). That will give him something to do and save the confrontation with deahtshead for later when Mercy's awake to react to her father being free and there.

What's Captain Terror's powers if he has any?
 
I was thinking cyborg? With one of those canon arms!

Sounds good! Have them attack the commander and shadow and we can do a multi staged comic book battle!
 
Exactly.

Maybe the next mission will be going after him to rescue the Commander?
 
Hmmmmmm maybe? Do we want him to take him? I mean that might be pretty fun! Tom having to deal with his secret boyfriend being kidnapped and thme having to rescue him!
 
Hmmmmmm maybe? Do we want him to take him? I mean that might be pretty fun! Tom having to deal with his secret boyfriend being kidnapped and thme having to rescue him!

Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me.
 
Okay then lets do that! We can have Gatekeeper and Masqaurade portal up attack and ambust the group and then take the commander

Tom will want to do an immediate rescue attempt and we go from there
 
Great! sounsd good! We can do it at some snowy monestary like Raz Al Ghul

I'll try and get some pictures up of the citadel and what not
 
Cool.

How are you on your response to Succubus thread? Need help figuring out a response?
 
Nah I got it! I am going to have him react to her in horror and then run away! Just havent had a chance to get it all written out yet!

That picture I just posted above the one with the carrier I figure they take that to go hunt down the commander it can be the teams unofficial mobile base.
 
Inspiration for Jess in Succubus

tumblr_ozbpi4oyFA1twzi3ro1_540.jpg
 
Back
Top