The Smexy Awards! Nominations and Discussion thread. Open to everyone!

Although my nomination is practically just starting off, I'd like to nominate 'Primal Secrets' for Best Vampire/Werewolf Thread.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=646732

Are you sure? I only ask because voting starts tomorrow for that category and your story hasn't even gotten to the point where we see Ariel's were-cat form. I'll put it in, but you're competing against nine other threads that are all deep into their stories.

Wait, tomorrow? I thought it was in two days! Oh, never mind! Thought I had more time. Heh...

Well, April 1st. I'll be starting the voting threads at (or around) 12:01 am April 1st, Central Daylight Savings Time.

Ok shamelessly nominating my own threads

best romance thread
When Kevin Met Hailey...Again
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=631927
Purplerouge and The gladiator

and
Time waits for no one
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=642642
Purplerouge and The Gladiator

If anyone else thinks anything else I'm in right now deserves to be nominated, let me know and I can put up the link.
thanks!
Gladiator

Since there are already seven threads that have been nominated for the Best Romance category, all with unique authors, I'm going to have to request that you select just one of the above two threads for consideration in the voting. Thanks for understanding!

Since there are already seven threads that have been nominated for the Best Romance category, all with unique authors, I'm going to have to request that you select just one of the above two threads for consideration in the voting. Thanks for understanding!
Oh, I thought I saw many author repeats up there, but if that's what you want
When Kevin Met Hailey please, its a longer and more romantic story I think.

Oh, I thought I saw many author repeats up there, but if that's what you want
When Kevin Met Hailey please, its a longer and more romantic story I think.

Thanks a lot! Our voters have plenty to read, might as well make the nominations all as diverse as possible.

I will no longer be taking nominations for Best Romance or Best Werewolf/Vampire thread, until May. Voting will begin tonight at 12:01 AM Central Daylight Savings Time. Thanks everyone for their nominations. Happy reading and voting!

Ok, so I’ve finally bitten the bullet and posted links to two of my past threads, and one current, that I would like to humbly submit for consideration after having received PM comments on both in the past… :eek:

For the non-consent category - The Torturer
For the pirate category – Stowaway…
Both were written with the superb poohlive :)
And for the college category – Inspiration written with the excellent The_PG

*Sighs* I miss writing with Pooh... I wonder if he would do a thread with me again... Maybe Cervie should find Rocky a woman.

Um...wow. I wasn't expecting that, especially so early on in the thread o.o *blushes*

Um...wow. I wasn't expecting that, especially so early on in the thread o.o *blushes*

I am enjoy it greatly and im sure by the time it comes down to voting on it we will have plenty for them to read before voting.

I feel like a loser for nominating my own thread but...

Best Sci-Fi - Mankind's Last Hope - TheAntiRebel & PaintaPicture
Don't feel bad, 90% of the nominations up there are self nominations not to mention many people don't have time to read every thread on here, so you putting forth yours helps bring it to everyone's attention, lol.

Wow, hehe. I come back and find that my thread's been nominated. Whoa, where do I vote?

Wow, hehe. I come back and find that my thread's been nominated. Whoa, where do I vote?

Your thread is in the Best High School Thread category. Right now the we're currently voting for Best Romance and Best Werewolf/Vampire Threads. There are links to the voting threads in the first post of this thread. Since there's a lot to read with these threads, it's easier if we just do a couple categories at a time. I'm not sure what will be voted on in May, but we might do High School if we get some more nominations in that category. There are only three at the moment and I'm quite certain there's some really good high school threads out there that have gone un-nominated.

Great Idea and Great Job! Thanks!

This is a great idea and thank you for taking the time to start and organize this thread!

Could I suggest a best MILF-themed SRP category?

I have a story or two that I would like to nominate, but am unsure of exactly what category they would fit best in. If there is a MILF category, I would love to nominate a thread I have had the pleasure of writing with my good friend purplerouge and another MILF-themed thread written with littlewaif:

"The New Babysitter in MILF Land" with purplerouge

"Napa Valley Crush" with littlewaif

Thanks again so much!!!

Back