Bad boy and the cheerleader (open to one dominant male)

James just gave her a small grin at the little blush that showed up on her cheeks. He had to admit he was a little surprised that despite everything he'd just put her through she didn't try to shove him out and instead just put her hands on her hips. Then she moved toward him and he could see what she wanted in her eyes and he couldn't help but lean his head in a bit almost in an amused gesture.

"Feels good to break a rule now and again." He said to her comments that it was presumptuous of him that she'd allow him in. If she didn't like the potential that this would happen well than she probably would have closed the door behind her. It mattered little to James now anyhow. All that mattered was the girl he loved standing their before him standing there in her underwear.

"And I don't hear you telling me to get out." He said and then moved forward placing his hands on her sides just above her underwear as he looked down at her. "Or stopping me from doing this..." He trailed off right as he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips, not the neck or the shoulder in some friendly tone. No this kiss was born of passion and lust for her as he just held her in her room.

Last edited:
Hannah felt trapped, but in the nicest possible way, her eyes lock on to his and she is suddenly unable to think about anything expect feeling his lips upon hers once more. As she see’s his head move down, her breath catches in her throat, she had a feeling that they would be going further than a simple kiss, but she couldn’t move away.

His lips land on her own and Hannah smiles against them, bringing her arms up and sliding them around his neck, pulling him further towards her, kissing him back softly as her mouth parts, allowing her tongue to slide out and past his lips.

But as soon as it started Hannah breaks the kiss, pulling away from him a playful glint in her eyes. “How about we make this even more fun” she giggles as she brings her hand up unclasping her bra, “if you can catch me then we will skip the date and spend the night doing what you want” she says with a bright smile, letting the bra slide off of her shoulders, her cheeks now a dark shade of red, but Hannah didn’t care, she drops it to the floor and begins to back away from him.

James just watched her for a moment and seemed quite taken with the prize that had been revealed to him even as she pulled away slightly. He wanted to say that he had already caught her but now she was away from him again. His eyes looked at her nice breasts again, they were a perfect size and he longed to touch them and feel them in his hands. But at the same point James couldn't say no to a little game.

He turned his head left and right showing then gave her a wonky grin and a lean of his head.

"You'll have to move pretty fast to get past me and out that door Hannah." James said as he rolled his neck slightly and then shifted his legs to be a little wider as he set up in a defensive stance. "Good luck." He said though he was pretty sure he was meant to catch her or she just really wanted to try escaping from him and force him onto that social stigma of a first date.

Last edited:
“I can do that” Hannah answers with a smirk as she mock glares at him. She wasn’t sure whether she wanted him to catch her or not… probably she wanted him to catch her as long as he took her on a date another time.

Hannah darts towards him as though she is going to run past him but at the last minute drops to the floor, sliding beneath his legs and luckily she could as he had widened them and well Hannah was only small, pushing his legs wider as she crawls through giggling loudly as she stands up “come on you have to catch me” Hannah demands as she runs away down the hall completely forgetting that she was still in her underwear.

James teeth gritted in slight annoyance as his hands moved to capture her but the super agile cheerleader just whipped right through his legs and as he turned her gave her a wild smile. As he took after her he was quite glad her parents were out of the house. If he recalled they were on a trip for the weekend so thankfully no one would see him chasing her daughter in just her cute little underwear.

So he raced after her still mostly clothed and though she was flexible and agile he also spent some time working off and on with the sports team. But when he was on suspension from the team for grades or bad behavior he ended up working out a lot since he didn't get to practice with the team so he was pretty good on his feet and he quickly tore after her.

Eventually after a few more moments of hearing her giggles he grabbed her arm and then quickly turned her around to him as he breathed just a bit quicker from the game of tag and he pulled her close into a primal kiss as he pressed his chest against her. He could feel her nice boobs pressing against him as he held her there tightly not being overly rough but definitely not eager to let her go running off again.

Slowly parting his lips from her he found they were next to a couch in the living room and he grinned slyly before he kissed aggressively at her neck. He could feel his hard cock pressing against his pants and to her from both the exertion and seeing her cute little form bounce as she ran. And now he had her all to himself.

"Now we get to do what I want. Lucky for you I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it." He said as he held her there.

For one moment Hannah thinks that she will get away although she doesn’t actually know where she is planning to go even if she wanted too. Hannah screams loudly as she feels his strong arms wrapping around her body, turning her around, his warm lips pressing against hers, immediately taking all of the fight out of her.

Hannah moans and whimpers as his lips attack her neck, causing her to cry out. Hannah gasps outloud as she struggles to get her thoughts in order. “and what exactly are you wanting to do?” Hannah asks as she raises her eyebrows at him. Her hands wrapping around her waist as she tries to decide whether to stay with him or try and run again.

Hannah grinds against him slowly, feeling his hard cock poking her in the stomach, honestly she was a little scared to take it further but excited too.

James tensed slightly at she grinded herself against his hard cock. He keeps his grip tight on her and then shuffles her over to the couch and lightly tosses her there on her back on the cushiony surface.

'There at least now she'll have slightly harder time getting away if she tries to chicken out.' James thought though he had a feeling she wouldn't but it wasn't exactly a perfect science. There was a subtle hint of lust in his eyes as he straddled her legs on the couch.

"I want to make you mine Hannah. I want to have sex with you right here in your parents living room and then take you into your bedroom and make you scream out in pleasure." James blurted out and realized he must have been pretty excited to loose some of his relatively calm and cool demeanor as he straddled her legs and looked at his half naked friend lying there. He wanted her and he realized how stupid he'd been for holding off on telling her all this time.

He slowly leaned in pressing his larger frame over her and his shirt rubbed against her bare breasts while he kissed her lips against passionately. He held the kiss there for a moment as his hard cock rubbed at her stomach.

"I want all of you Hannah..." He purred before he bit her lip and then kissed her again as his hands braced himself above her on the couch.

Hannah giggles as she looks up at him, her heart pounding wildly in her chest as she tries to urge herself to do this and not to back out.. she was scared. Still as she feels his strong weight on top of her she cannot help but feel safe in his arms, this is James and he would never hurt her.e

Hannah smiles against his lips as she kissed him back harder and deeper her hand moving up to his cheek, holding it gently, before pulling him down closer.

She listens as he pulls back “I want you too” she giggles and squirms away as she feels his hard cock pressing against her stomach, it felt so strange to Hannah but she didn’t want to stop.. not at all. Hannah finally calms down and relaxed into his kiss before breaking it again.

“IF I do this.. does that make me your girlfriend?” she asks timidly, biting on her lower lip nervously “I don’t want to be just another girl too you” she adds as she looks up at him hopefully.

James enjoyed the hand on his cheek as they kissed. Then when their lips parted for a bit. Her concerns were valid but unwarranted. He wanted her, to make her his own.

Her timid voice made him flush with a feeling of domination. She was scared by him, what he might do. Somehow it made him harder still as he lay on top of her.

"Yes Hanna. I love you and only you. Don't you love me? Don't you want to please me?" He asked before he leaned up from her and quickly tugged off his shirt revealing his lean chest. He wasn't super muscular or bulky but there was definition around his abdomen and his ribs as he straddled her and then leaned back down. His eyes watched hers as he leaned in and nuzzled her neck.

Relief flushes through Hannah’s entire body as he confirms it, putting her fears to one side at least for now, she wasn’t prepared to give herself up to him if he didn’t want to commit too just her. “Yes I love you and I want to.. to please you” she admits shyly, flashing him a small smile.

She licks her lips watching as he pulls his top off over his head, he wasn’t overly muscly but she still longed to reach out and touch him, the physical attraction was undeniable. “I..” she trails off, giggling again as she feels his face and lips against her neck, his hot breath tickling her tender skin. “I’m not sure if I want to do… that now..” she whispers, sex was a big deal to Hannah even if it wasn’t to him.

One of her hands runs up and down his back slowly, her nails tracing small patterns on his skin. “But I could you know..” she blushes “I could pleasure you” she had heard other cheerleader talking about touching and sucking their boyfriends cock surly she could do it too, her cheeks are bright red as she avoids looking at him, instead staring over his shoulder, not wanting to meet his eyes.

James looked down at her and feign a little bit of disappointment at her words. His eyes narrowed slightly, he wasn't angry given part of him was understanding of her hesitancy but James had a craving that only she could sate.

"You said we would spend the night doing what I want Hannah." He said after pulling back subtly and kissing her chin while his hands explored her breasts. His fingers pressed into the subtle yielding flesh as he felt his cock press against her stomach still. Then again he felt perhaps that once she had a taste and he repaid her in kind that she would give in a little easier.

"Well start simple though." And see where that takes us. He moved off of her and then unzipped his pants and tugged down both them and his boxers revealing a long hard cock of eight inches. There was a bit of black pubic hair hanging over his cock and he had a little happy trail from his chest that led to his erect shaft.

"Come here." He said as he stood in front of the couch intending for her to come over to kneel on the cushions in front of him. "Show me what you can do."

Hannah’s eyes widen as she see’s him unzip his pants, pulling them down shortly followed by his boxers, she just stares at him, her eyes fixed on his hard cock, she wasn’t sure if she could do it.. maybe if she just used her hands he would be okay with that, she wanted to suck it and she also wanted to have it inside of her but she was too nervous.

Hannah sits up slowly, moving towards him and dropping down onto her knees, she doesn’t look up at him yet, keeping her eyes on one thing, her cheeks a bright shade of pink. Hannah reaches out slowly, her hand brushing over his hard dick, momentarily surprised by how warm the flesh was, she pulls her hand back, chewing on her lower lip nervously, before finally gathering the courage, her hand reaches out slowly, wrapping it around the base and squeezing softly, her hand slowly moving up and down.

James smiles as Hannah took the first tentative steps toward him. Then she knelt before him on the couch and drew closer. He loved seeing the redness of her cheeks given she was a cheerleader and paraded about in tight clothes all day as she bounced her body in front of people. But even he knew this was different. All the same though her fingers felt good on his cock and his head lolled back a bit when he felt her fingers gently squeezing and rubbing against the flesh.

A bit of precum spilled out of his slit as she continued to pull up and down and he rested his hands on her sides just below her nice ample breasts and he massaged herd flesh gently.

"You're doing great Hannah...." James said in encouragement as he felt the warmth in his hard cock increasing as Hannah settled in. Gods she was so hot right then, the little shy girl naked and resting before him on her couch as she gave him her first handjob. James knew he would be her first for many things and the thought gave him a little smile as she kept tugging.

Hannah giggles softly as she continues to slide her hand up and down slowly, all the while staring at him, she was actually beginning to enjoy this and the effect she was having on him. Hannah moans softly as she feels his hand on her breasts, massaging them softly, it just felt so good..

She hesitates, parting her lips slowly as she leans in, flicking her tongue out over the tip of his cock tasting his precum on her lips. She blushes and looks down as she continues to slide her hand up and down slowly, taking the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking softly, trying not to pull back from because it felt so strange inside of her.

She peaks up at him from beneath lowered eyelashes, seeking approval from him, hoping that he liked it.

James felt a wave of heat flare up through his body when she licked the tip of his cock and scooped a little bit of his precum before her tongue vanished back. He could tell she was starting to enjoy pleasing him especially when he watched her lips open up to wrap around his hard shaft.

He let out a little pleasant groan when she started to suckle at his shaft while she continued to pump. His cock pulsed a bit in her grip and when her eyes flashed up at him he just smiled and nodded his head appreciatively while he still fondled her breasts to get her as horny as possible.

"You're making me feel so good Hannah. Such a good girl." James said simply as he felt his cock throb under her touch. She was pretty good for a beginner he had to give her that.

Hannah tries not to giggle.. not that she really could with her mouth full of his cock the whole situation was just so surreal to her, she had never expected that this would happen, but she was happy.

She sucks harder and deeper her hands resting on his chest, feeling her wetness dripping slowly down her thighs, before a mischievous glint comes to her eyes, she suddenly pulls back, jumping up past him off of the sofa. “You know what I’ve decided you need to take me on that date after all” she says sweetly, glancing down at his erection, smiling brightly before fleeing from the room and up to hers before he can react.

James's eyes instantly turned a bit annoyed and most of all angry. He would not let her get away with this. "Hey!" He called out and then he quickly shoved his hard cock into his pants and buttoned them up and then chased after her.

He moved to her door and found it unlocked and her inside her room. Turning the door he gave her a mischievous glance and then locked the door and then removed his pants again and advanced on her.

"Naughty girls deserve to be punished. They're no backing out on a deal like this Hannah." He said as he strode forward and then grabbed her and tugged her down onto her bed. James kissed her lips hard and ran his left hand over her breast while his right hand slipped underneath her panties and started to rub her there.

Hannah’s eyes widen and she squeals loudly as he comes into her room, watching as he drops his pants and advances towards her, so she was a little scared, but the predatory look in his eyes was so exciting.

She giggles as he pulls her onto the bed, attacking her mouth in a kiss that she eargerly returns, Hannah moans as she feels his hand on her clit, rubbing softly.

She breaks the kiss, gazing up at him “doesn’t seem like much of a punishment” she teases raising her eyebrows and pressing her body to his again.

James just smiled to her and had to give her that. "Hmmmm. Well then." He said as he turned her hips to the side a bit and then removed her panties from her legs then he returned back. His hand gripped her cute ass and then he gave her a playful slap and then he rubbed the spot again while his left hand held onto her arm. Then he slapped her again and then ran his hand over her little hole for a moment as if to tease her with possibly breaking both of her cherries.

His cock was hard and erect as he lay partially to her side and partially on top of her. It rubbed up against her leg as he pinched her ass.

Hannah looks up at James with a small smile, while it may have been sooner than expected, she had a feeling he was the right person. She giggles as he playfully swats her ass, but as his hand runs over the tingling spot she isn’t laughing anymore, in fact she lets out a soft moan, his hand felt hot and heavy on her bare skin.

She whimpers and wriggles away from his hand as her runs his finger over her tight hole.. Hannah could feel his hard cock rubbing against her leg, making her panties damp and for her to crave it inside of her, but she still wasn’t sure. “Okay James I cant do this” she whispers, she wanted to but she couldn’t, she couldn’t let him just fuck her, he would think she was easy if she let him. “And besides date first” she says teasingly.

James slowly looked at her for a second. Part of him wanted to just take her right then and there but when he heard her voice he slowly nodded and then gave her a small kiss. Then he pulled back and gave her a little nod.

"Ok." He said slowly and he while he hated it he helped pull back her panties and then gave her a slow kiss. "Date first." He said as his hand held her side. He could give her one date, at least as partial payment for having been a fool all the time they could have been together.

Back