Once more with feeling.

No im pretty sure it's hard to acclimate to your sexy charms. And I'm more than positive that your little scenario with the other girl would probably kill him. Where can u find me a sexy with ideas like that. I'd try it once.... Maybe even twice if i survived the first time :D

Good to see you back Connubium, great pictures as always!

good morning, looks like I missed some damn good pics. Although, the ones you left were still awesome :)

Glad to see you back with such great pictures. Love the B&W.

The goose bumps around your nipple is very erotic. Charlie and I are both very well pleased. :D

It was a good morning, I had AWESOME sex last night and very,very good sex this morning :D

ETA did you sex your lady last night blade?

I tied my bf up and blindfolded him. I spent a good hour teasing and pleasuring him and putting things in him somewhat :eek:. I also used his body to get myself of of course. This morning he fucked me from behind (spoons) in a ' I need to get off hard an d fast before work' kind of way, he had his hand cupped over my mouth the entire time so I wasn't noisy and didn't wake the little dude.

Sadly, I must report that I failed miserably in my husbandly obligations, slipping from consciousness even before the kids went to bed. Damned time change over here....

FWIW, my lady is rather fond of your feminine wares, as well. That scenario of which you speak; getting on with a sexy woman, right in front of your man...is the kind of delicious torture I adore!

(for a little while)

:devil:

My aim was to give him the most incredibly intense, drawn out orgasm I could. I think I achieved that. Well it certainly looked like I did. That's was industrial sized lube bottles are made for :rolleyes:.

this guy is a lucky one :)

It was a good morning, I had AWESOME sex last night and very,very good sex this morning :D

I tied my bf up and blindfolded him. I spent a good hour teasing and pleasuring him and putting things in him somewhat :eek:. I also used his body to get myself of of course. This morning he fucked me from behind (spoons) in a ' I need to get off hard an d fast before work' kind of way, he had his hand cupped over my mouth the entire time so I wasn't noisy and didn't wake the little dude.

I'm not really into being fucked by other men, I'm satisfied in the man department. I do miss being with other girls though :(, I would love to tie him up and make him watch me have sexy fun times with another girl. Ideally I'd like to do it almost on top of him, but while pretty much ignoring his existence :devil:.

My aim was to give him the most incredibly intense, drawn out orgasm I could. I think I achieved that. Well it certainly looked like I did. That's was industrial sized lube bottles are made for :rolleyes:.

Words cannot express how jealous I am of your guy :D

But it's always nice to read your stories!

wow.... yea... your guys a very lucky one ;) Glade your day started well:D

I'm not really into being fucked by other men, I'm satisfied in the man department. I do miss being with other girls though :(, I would love to tie him up and make him watch me have sexy fun times with another girl. Ideally I'd like to do it almost on top of him, but while pretty much ignoring his existence :devil:.

Ah yes, another girl would work brilliantly.

Back