Fetish objects?

Bighammerfucker

Really Really Experienced
Obviously I'm new here and as such am not exactly familiar with how far into "fetish" territory this forum often runs, but I'm bored so here goes. Anyone with exclusive fetishes not directly pertaining to people? For example leather, certain scents or materials or objects, etc

I have a list a mile long myself, mostly all qualities of specific types of machines.

Obviously I'm new here and as such am not exactly familiar with how far into "fetish" territory this forum often runs, but I'm bored so here goes. Anyone with exclusive fetishes not directly pertaining to people? For example leather, certain scents or materials or objects, etc

I have a list a mile long myself, mostly all qualities of specific types of machines.

you interest me , certain types of machines , i like certain perfumes and obviously materials and earrings always turn me on , the longer and more dangly the better .

a nice pare of sexy feet in high heeled sandals with the strap around the ankle and pretty painted toes. Red or a very deep pink

i agree

a very used pair of high heels get's me everytime. I always love PMing with men who are into heels..

Last edited:

What kind of machines?

Back