GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankya very much Espie, :rose:
Yeah, rrrrightt! My Mom's hairdresser is her best friend. She's been my 'aunt' for as long as I can remember. Lovely lady, who thinks my Mom's hair should be styled into a helmet.
It cracks me up. My Mom loves it but she agrees in good humour, that it does resemble a helmet. Oh and most of the pics I use to accentuate posts are from yahoo/images.

The helmet part gives me a chuckle, glad to see ur spirts up. The pict changin is good. I usually get mine from istock. Can ya link directly from yahoo/images to here?

Rana, I'm rubbin yer tummy.:rose:

The helmet part gives me a chuckle, glad to see ur spirts up. The pict changin is good. I usually get mine from istock. Can ya link directly from yahoo/images to here?

Rana, I'm rubbin yer tummy.:rose:

*scratches head* I never thought about linking it, so I dunno. Yeah, my Mom is a good sport about it. Thank you, my mood is good fer now because my beau made me a veggie lasagne, even though he is my stereotype of a meat monger & got me dark chocolate for dessert. My mood improved once my belly got filled with good foodie.

I bet my mood will be moody for a bit though. Whilst I process what happened, etc.
Just from this afternoon to now, I have changed moods 3 times. Or was it 4?
Easily, I accept the motions of the process, its how I get to moving past it and moving on.

Good luck with your work Espie. And you are not an idiot. Gia, Lezli and I have to say so for it to be true.
:D

*scratches head* I never thought about linking it, so I dunno. Yeah, my Mom is a good sport about it. Thank you, my mood is good fer now because my beau made me a veggie lasagne, even though he is my stereotype of a meat monger & got me dark chocolate for dessert. My mood improved once my belly got filled with good foodie.

I bet my mood will be moody for a bit though. Whilst I process what happened, etc.
Easily, I accept the motions of the process, its how I get to moving past it and moving on.

Good luck with your work Espie. And you are not an idiot. Gia, Lezli and I have to say so for it to be true.

What! oooo you are in trouble now. ;)

Oh I thought you were calling me an idiot. hehe sleep deprivation, I am wacky tonight

Work is DONE. I wrote a 1300 word bang piece that qualifies as nothing but gratuitous sex. No redeeming value, no character development and no plot. Just drop yer britches r pull up yer skirt and m*********. ANd thanks, I know I'm not an idiot but sometimes I do stupid things. Jeez I like yer mom fer some reason. And only 4 mood changes? Surely ya can do better an that.:rose:

Espie

Work is DONE. I wrote a 1300 word bang piece that qualifies as nothing but gratuitous sex. No redeeming value, no character development and no plot. Just drop yer britches r pull up yer skirt and m*********. ANd thanks, I know I'm not an idiot but sometimes I do stupid things. Jeez I like yer mom fer some reason. And only 4 mood changes? Surely ya can do better an that.:rose:

Espie

Gratuitous sex in writing...Hmmmm, Espie, how many times were naughty words in that word count used?:devil: (My bang, bang theory.)
Methinks we all do stupid things, I went to get ice and somehow, managed to slam my ELBOW into the fridge! lol Now that's stupid at its very best. I yelped, then laughed at myself.:)
Thanks for saying that. Yeah my Mom has a silly sense of humour, and can be silly and most importantly for me; she gets my humour. Which must have taken a lot of work on her part; as my sense of what's funny is not for everyone.

Good very night, very good night, night good very and any other combo of the wish to each of you Vibeland :)

2745883718_55c24cdb7b.jpg

*Yawn* *Yelp*

Gratuitous sex in writing...Hmmmm, Espie, how many times were naughty words in that word count used?:devil: (My bang, bang theory.)
Methinks we all do stupid things, I went to get ice and somehow, managed to slam my ELBOW into the fridge! lol Now that's stupid at its very best. I yelped, then laughed at myself.:)
Thanks for saying that. Yeah my Mom has a silly sense of humour, and can be silly and most importantly for me; she gets my humour. Which must have taken a lot of work on her part; as my sense of what's funny is not for everyone.

Sticketh thou tongue in thou cheek and humor away. Me liketh, so thou haseth one fan. I wonder if Mom gave child the sense of humor? Let me do a count of the f*** in that story.

Only six times, must have lost my touch dag nabert. Why do I wake up so early? Oh that's right, the routine: post, blog, write, edit, meditate, jog, shower, sex, breakfast. email M and skewl, not always in that order. !

The pict, very cool. I like cool pics. Lemme see if I GOTS one on my compy. This ones fer lezbos everywhere.

nakedpict.jpg

Put tongue back in mouth.

And can I brag???????

My shameless self aggrandizement has resulted in my first H on a poem, not easy to do, the self aggrandizement that is :rolleyes:. It's the last one in my sig (see how I sneakily got that in, wanna look? yeah, go look--sneaky bad girl:devil:). Ouch, not that honey, light doesn't care for anal :D.

Gia *pollination*, MC *tear*, LA *rose*, NJ *menudo*, Rana *hanky*, SL *wet panties*, DL *rose* girly w/ da hands on yer tits (PWL). LS *anal plug* *went back 5 pages* and to any of the other of the babes in toyland who I am leaving out, have a good en, cause it'll do ya no good to have a bad en.

*burp* scuse me :kiss:

May your day and life be peaceful, :rose:

Espie

Last edited:
Sticketh thou tongue in thou cheek and humor away. Me liketh, so thou haseth one fan. I wonder if Mom gave child the sense of humor? Let me do a count of the f*** in that story.

Only six times, must have lost my touch dag nabert. Why do I wake up so early? Oh that's right, the routine: post, blog, write, edit, meditate, jog, shower, sex, breakfast. email M and skewl, not always in that order. !

The pict, very cool. I like cool pics. Lemme see if I GOTS one on my compy. This ones fer lezbos everywhere.

nakedpict.jpg

And can I brag???????

My shameless self aggrandizement has resulted in my first H on a poem, not easy to do, the self aggrandizement that is :rolleyes:. It's the last one in my sig (see how I sneakily got that in, wanna look? yeah, go look--sneaky bad girl:devil:). Ouch, not that honey, light doesn't care for anal :D.

Gia *pollination*, MC *tear*, LA *rose*, NJ *menudo*, Rana *hanky*, SL *wet panties*, DL *rose* girly w/ da hands on yer tits (PWL). LS *anal plug* *went back 5 pages* and to any of the other of the babes in toyland who I am leaving out, have a good en, cause it'll do ya no good to have a bad en.

Espie

Wet panties? Ooooh goodie. :D I'd hate to be the only one.

And what's up with the pic. I cant see it and i'm curious. *pouts and stomps foot*

This would be my routine order: SEX, post, SEX, blog, SEX, write, SEX, edit, SEX, meditate, SEX, jog, SEX IN shower, MORE sex, breakfast, SEX. email IM, SEX and skewl, not always in that order. :devil:

Last edited:

nakedpict.jpg

And can I brag???????

Espie

ooo I like that pict. Have you ever been compelled to look? Then of course the imagery sends bountiful reactions and thoughts and of course you are trying maintain your composure. Hmm la te da.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back