Deal of a Devilish Sort - Closed

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
This thread is for myself and Veroe - Please send comments via PM messages, if any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Orleans area

Malvolia Plantation
Route 90
New Orleans, LA

Dear Mr. Nichols,
Your presence is required, as well as James’. Enclosed is the gate code to enter the plantation, dinner will be precisely at 7 P.M., you may bring your wife as well. As this affair is a private matter, no others will be expected, nor welcomed. If all goes accordingly, you can expect the evening to end well and all debts settled in full.

Sincerely,
Miss Lilith Malvolia

Joseph must have read the letter a good ten times before it fully sank in. He had been expecting this, weeks ago. Its late arrival may have been merely because James did not turn eighteen until last week, but he had not expected an informal letter to be their summons. Emile, his beloved wife of forty-seven years sat at his side with their fingers entwined, trying not to speak her thoughts. They are honor bound to fulfil their part of the bargain, but it did not mean they had to enjoy any part of this. It was because of Lilith that they had children at all. The gift of Lilith’s generosity that they would be together for life, had four sons and two daughters. It was because of Lilith that they had a respectable farm of their own, did well enough to send all their children to college.. There were numerous reasons and things that Lilith had done over the years, and would do until they were both dead and buried. When Lilith gave her word to ‘take care of’ their family, she kept it.

“Joe.” Her voice was rough, their hands tightened without another word spoken. It was time to go.
“Go get the boy..” He said softly, standing from the end of their bed to approach the corner mirror and adjust his shirt, tuck it in and tighten his belt a bit more. He was a handsome man even in his mid-sixties, sun darkened skin, more grey than black hair, but still a full head of it. His laugh lines were smooth this night as he readied. He knew his wife’s thoughts, her reservations and he did not fully agree with his wife. Whatever may be in Lilith’s custody, he knew his son well enough to know that James would not likely bemoan the bargain. At least not at first. Mr. Nichols could still see the beautiful woman in his vivid memories, it did not evade them their notice of her lack of aging either. Emile took up her clutch, squared her shoulders and headed downstairs to collect James.

James was no longer a boy, now a grown, of legal age young man free to make his own choices in life.. Or should have been, at least. It had not been easy corralling his youngest whelp into behaving, the kid was a lady’s magnet, hell bent on liberty and wild rancorous freedoms of youth and bravado, and most definitely, stupidity. Yet they kept a tight leash on the lad, as ordered. Instilled old values on him, drove it home again and again, the family name, oaths and the importance of keeping your word and honouring your father, your mother and your name. Now it was time to test the eek of his last son. Tall and broad, he straightened to his full six-two height and headed in the wake of his wife. Get the old ford started up, and head into the wilds.

The property was about a hundred acres, fenced fully, gated and had security cameras every so many feet. The gate code was on a slip of paper, camera aimed at the driver’s face, but some where someone pushed a button and slid open as they approached. The driveway was long, lined with old oaks and smothered in ivy, moss and lovely over growth, moderately tamed.. For a reason. The house was impressive, as intended with many surrounding out buildings, including the old slave quarters, stables and storages. Massive came to mind, but its white beauty, even in dark of night was breath taking.

Lance stood in his standard casual suit, waiting as the vehicle pulled into the circular gravel drive, to open the door and assist Emile from the passenger side of the old truck. Ex-ranger, he now worked for Lilith, butler, escort, security, whatever her pleasure. He smiled and murmured a welcome to Emile, charming as always. Italian by birth, the man’s accent had an effect on all women and Emile’s flush was not missed by those looking upon the scene.

Lilith stood atop the grand stairs, smiling down at her guests as brown eyes sought her newest prize, James. “Welcome.” Gathering the hem of her evening dress, stepping aside as they began to ascend the stairs. “Dinner is waiting to be served..” A hint of something in her tone, perhaps due to their tardiness to the evening? Punctual is always best, but perhaps they were delayed by something important and not merely dragging their feet? Heated gaze fell to Joseph, a smile teasing at the corner of her full mouth. Well did she recall this man’s touch, a shame he would not leave his wife for immortality. “If you will follow me.” Was not a question but definitely an invitation as she spun on her strappy heels and swayed into home and parlor. “Please, take a moment to sit. Drinks?” She turned from Joseph to Emile and finally let her gaze move to the one she had been waiting for, James.
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

All Jimmy had to do was just ride this out for a few hours. His parents had insisted on taking him to meet the old lady in the big old plantation house on the other side of the bayou. He had never been on this side of the bayou. Everyone stayed away from it. In fact few people growing up ever mentioned it or the woman that still lived here other than the hushed preposterous and superstitious whispers reserved for some old and wrinkled old witch of a woman taking people that never returned causing flooding or illness if she had reason for wrath.

No one came near this place...which only occurred to him now that this place would have been a good place to sneak a girl like Mandy Henshaw or Bobby Jean Walton from his class. He'd gotten past second base with both of them and was on his way to go all the way to home plate with it before being rudely interrupted by his parents or the damned sheriff.

Ever since puberty set in he'd been curious about sex. At twelve his father had caught him hoarding copies of his mother's JC Penny's catalogues for the pictures of women in underwear. At fourteen he'd gotten better at hiding his friend's old copies of Hustler and playboy magazines. Then he'd discovered the wellspring of pornography that was on the internet.

He'd gotten good with girls able to sweet talk them into letting him get as far as second base with several but again, he'd never been able to go beyond that. Which was why he'd saved up his money for weeks now. once this visit to the creepy old lady was done he'd sneak off and run away to Nawlins with every intention of visiting one of those brothels he's heard so much about down there in the old French Quarter. Get one of those loose and sinful women down there to rid Jimmy of his virginity at long last.

All he had to do was just endure the next couple of hours.

So here he was sitting in the middle between his mother and father in their old blue dented up 78 Ford F100 driving up the lonely road and stopping at the wrought iron gates. James began to notice just how many cameras there were here as the gates trundled open and his father brought the beat up old farmtruck up into the world of old-style plantation royalty.

"Remember to behave yourself in front of Miss Malvolia, James," His mother told him.

"I know, ma," He shrugged, "But you've never said why we're even here. Why even bring me? Why do we want this old lady's approval so bad?"

"Shush boy," His father said as they were pulling up to the plantation house proper, "And do as your mother said. Behave."

The truck stopped. His father got out and walked around to open the door for James' mother not out of any chivalry, but because the door handle for the passenger side didn't work on the inside. James climbed out from the driver's side tugging on his sunday best suit. It wasn't really his. It had been handed down from his older brother who was listening to the ping of his sonar on a Navy submarine somewhere in the Pacific right about now.

He bet George got all the pussy he wanted whenever his sub made port. Lucky bastard. James only got the bad luck, being cursed with something just out of his reach no matter how many times he stretched for it. His virginity, no matter how hard he tried to rid himself of it, still hung onto him like that scarlet letter from that book he read in English class-though he'd been far more interesting in how tight Mrs. Franklin's sweaters had been to read much of the book at the time.

Some guy with what sounded like some foreign accent greeted them ushering them up towards the steps to the house on either side. What caught him like lightning striking from the clear blue was the woman at the top of the stairs.

She was simply the hottest, sexiest, most woman-est, woman he'd ever seen-and he'd made himself something of a connisuer...coinissuer...conniser...an expert on the subject of ogling women. She was in the sexiest dress he'd ever seen showing daring amounts of skin. He particularly liked how the long skirt was slit to showcase both legs. He imagined that as she stepped on those ridiculously tall heels it would be quite the tantalizing show of leg and swirling fabric. No respectable woman would wear anything like it.

Maybe he'd been mistaken about the woman from the old plantation house after all.

He stood there mouth agape unable to pull his eyes away as the woman announced haughtily, "Welcome."

His mother and father had reached the steps already and Jimmy had to scramble to catch up. He stumbled on his way because he was hardly looking where he was going, but not his eyes fault really. They were far more involved in more important things like drinking in the sight of the woman at the top of the stairs as she stepped aside for his parents. What would it be like having that skirt rucked up over him, those long legs wrapped around his pistoning hips as finger pulled down the haltertop to reveal a nipple for mouth. Jesus Christ, he wanted this woman.

“Dinner is waiting to be served,” She continued almost as if she was annoyed at them for being late or something. James hardly cared. She could be reading the phonebook and he would not really know it right now. “If you will follow me.”

She led them inside her home. It was an old home from the time before the civil war where hundreds of black men and women worked the fields and in these halls, but James didn't care about ancient history. He was too mesmerized by the tight confines of that dress over the woman's butt and the sexy and mesmerizing swaying motion it made with each and every step she took towards her parlor.

"Please, take a moment to sit. Drinks?" She said once they'd come inside.

It was then he noticed his mother was crying and his father had his arm around her comforting her. Why? Who died? Did James miss something?

In answer to her question his father nodded. "Drinks would be appreciated Lady Malvolia." They took seats on the sofa in the parlor leaving an armchair for James.

James sat down and realized she was looking at him...and not being shy about it either. Under her eyes he was actually starting to blush. "You're really sexy."

Oh god no. Did he just say that out loud. Great flirting skills, Jimmy. No wonder you're still a virgin.
 
Lilith Malvolia

"You're really sexy." A flushed James finally spoke up, and the sexy smile she gave him in response flashed her pearly whites and sharp fangs. "Not bad for an old witch?" She asked in a coy tone. He was not nearly as lanky as his father, but more solid of form and would fill out quite nicely as he finished growing. A miniature of his father, when Joseph was much younger than his sixty something years, and still handsome. It is why she chose James, and Joseph knew that..Or so she ventured to guess by the elder's steady gaze upon her since they arrived. She could feel the emotions in the room, hear their heart beats and scent the pheromones James was oozing.

"Beverages, Miss." Lance returned with silver tray in hand and interrupting her thoughts. With her nod, he moved to serve, stopping to offer a tumbler of bourbon to Joseph, a white wine to Emile and finally another white wine, with a little .. something.. to James. Dark eyes swept to James, watchful and waiting to see if he would drink the offered wine or not. His father had a swallow, and his mother was too distraught it appeared to bother with a drink from her own clutched glass. Piercing eyes finally left James alone, long enough to lift and gaze about the room. Easily her smile returned from predator to hostess, "Dinner is waiting, shall we?" Looking to each member of the family, anxious to get on with this part and get rid of two members of this dinner party.

"Come, James." She held her hand for him to take, her arm would slip easily into the crook of his elbow as she more or less lead him into her dining room. Walking slowly, pressing to his side as they stood even in her heeled feet. She brushed him intentionally, hand moving along his arm to rest atop, smiling into his eyes as their gaze locked. Her scent far from old, held a soft flowery air about her form. Nothing too strong to offend her own overly sensitive senses. Close enough to feel the warmth of his body, smell the scent of soap he used to wash and faint aftershave. Certainly he did not do all this for her sake.. She gave him a quick look, wishing she could read his mind and no doubt, James had plans tonight at some point. This made her smile, he was such trouble if given half a chance.

Four settings, two at each end of a long table met their arrival. Lance moved to assist Emile into a seat at the far end, to be seated at Joseph's right, while Lilith lead James to the opposite end of the table. She wanted space from the weepy sullen parents, a chance to speak with James and persuade him without interference.

"Here, sit at my right James." Looking up to see wide eyed parents watching her like a pair of hawks. "Please, be seated." She lift her voice to carry the eight chairs or so down to their end of the mahogany table. She waited as Lance came to her side, pulled out the end chair and sat her down to face off with Joseph at the other end. A wicked smile lit across her face, shining bright with pleasure. It were not often she had guests, even less so often she had a present arrive.. And let's not dismiss the fun skill set of chess with the living pieces now at her table.

Goblet lift to her waiting lips, smiling as they watched one another. Ruby liquid clung as she pulled free to speak once more, "I am sure you do not know why you are here tonight, James. As your parents were instructed not to tell you, not until you reached this age." She could see he had no idea what she spoke of, and that made her smile even more predatory. "You are going to ..." How should she word it? Shocking and ruin the nice dinner they were late to? Or shall she play nice with their precious 'baby'? "Well let's just say that you will be remaining here with me, as mine." She let it hang in the air, knowing Joseph was shooting daggers at her and Emile was now carrying on as if she didn't have a whole damned brood of brats to tend to. "I think you will love being here, James. As one of my own, you will be well taken care of.." Of course, if he proved to be worth it.
 
Last edited:
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

"You're really sexy."

Oh god no. Did he just say that out loud. Great flirting skills, Jimmy. No wonder you're still a virgin.

In response she gave him a smile Jimmy felt all the way down to his balls. Asking in coy tone, "Not bad for an old witch?"

The rosy color of his cheeks deepened as his embarrassment grew at her words. All the things he had heard of the woman lady Malvolia, which was barely above the level of local folklore and superstitions like 'Old Cooley' the giant alligator that old folks said hunted the children that got too close to the water in the bayou or Little Sam the ghost of a runaway slave that haunted the same bayou, emphasized how long she'd been there. Some said she went all the way back before the French started exploring this new land they named after their king Louis. So naturally he would assume Lady Malvolia would be old...really old...like an ugly old hag old...not this beautiful sexy creature that would occupy his wet dreams from this day on.

"I..uh...apologize, Ma'am," He managed to stammer out through his embarrassment.

Then the foreign servant guy came offering drinks giving his mother and father some drinks and then he was handed a glass of wine. He didn't say that only being eighteen he was not old enough to drink alcohol. So he immediately brought it to his lips downing the wine as fast as he could before his parents could realize it and stop him.

"Dinner is waiting," Lady Malvolia announced rising from her chair, "Shall we?"

He put the now empty wineglass down rising up from his own seat. He didn't want to leave her for one second. His eyes had been roving over her in that dress, imagination working constantly picturing her out of that dress. Yet it wasn't just her looks-okay her body was a large part of the attraction he felt to her-but it was the way she moved and held herself and the sexy way she spoke, "Come, James." as she held out her arm for him to take like a gentleman.

Eagerly he did so. Any excuse to be close to her. Any excuse to be touching her. He let her tuck her arm in crook of his as she led them out of the parlor and into the grand dining room. God, she smelled good. Jimmy wanted to get even closer to her to place his face over her skin and get a lungful of her.

The dining room was rich and luxuriously decorated with paintings and portraits, and a crystal chandelier over a long table capable of seating more than a dozen people, but now there were only four chairs. There was two at one end and the other two at the far end of the table. He was pulled over to one end by Lady Malvolia leaving his parents the chairs at the other end.

"Here, sit at my right, James," She said, and Jimmy nodded liking the way his name sounded rolling off of her tongue. It was mesmerizing and hypnotic. At her behest he pulled out one of the chairs.

She told them all to sit down. His mother was crying, and his father was looking to Lady Malvolia while comforting her. Was he missing something?

"I am sure you do not know why you are here tonight, James," She stated, "As you're parents were instructed not to tell you, not until you reached this age."

"What?" He looked at her as if she were speaking another language. "I don't understand."

She gave him a pointed smile that he imagined would be right at home on a gator before pulling you under or a tyrannosaurus rex before chomping you down. "You are going to..." She paused considering before adding, "Well let's just say that you will be remaining here as mine."

What? Jimmy could hardly believe what it was he was hearing."Staying here? Yours?"

His father was glaring a hole into her head and his mother was falling apart in tears now at her words. Why weren't they saying anything?

Lady Malvolia continued, "I think you will love being here, James. As one of my own, you will be well taken care of..."

He looked at his parents, "You agreed to this?"

"We made a bargain with her, son," His father stated sadly.

He looked back to her, damn she was hot as hell. He wouldn't mind spending more time with her, but there was still one thing. "No one bothered to ask me about that, Ma'am."
 
Lady Malvolia

"We made a bargain with her, son," His father stated sadly.

Her dark eyes glimmered, her smiling face met James' and she nodded, "Yes, they did." amused when he added that no one had bothered to ask him about this arrangement. Amused, clearly with the darling young man.. Chuckled at the notion he had a choice in this matter at all? He would be a pleasure to break, to mold into an obedient slave.

"You're here because of all your siblings, I wanted you, James." She shift to lift her goblet to Lance for a refill. "You are here because your mother and her oldest son were dying and would have died if it were not for me. You are here because, if I had not helped your parents, your eldest brother would be their only child, and not the brood of.. What is it? Nine? Ten?" She paused to look across the table to Joseph, "I forget how many whelps you have, Josef." her accent thick as she spoke the old tongue.

She turned the full power of her will, those eyes and body upon James as she probed at his mind and reached out with silky skin to caress the palm of his hand, to trail up forearm and back down, "You're here because I want you.." She lean closer to speak, lashes lowering as she inhaled the sweet scent of virgin blood. "Your heart is hammering.." She whispered in a husky tone. She lingered near him, leaning forward enough he could see clearly down her dress to breasts beneath. Pale flawless flesh, 'and I am not wearing any panties either, James..' she let her mind whisper to his, a great effort considering there were no blood bonds yet.

His mother's carrying on was however disrupting her thoughts and getting on her last god damned nerve. "Enough!" growled from her end of the table, "You made this bargain, I did not trick you into it. You signed in blood and if I do not take James, I will simply choose another. Karen, perhaps? Jessica is lovely.. Brandon isn't too bad, a bit round but I can work him into lean.." She snapped off names of some of their whelps, she meant business and would not be screwed over merely because they couldn't handle it.

"Why?" Was all Emile could croak out, hurt and hateful as she fixed those motherly eyes upon Lilith, "Why must you take him now, why not let him choose? Surely James has rights.."

When the painted lips curled into a smile, it was cold as arctic ice. "Had rights.. I can always take back what I have done, dearest mother.. You do not think I can not undo what I have already done? Then you do not know well the magik in which you play with. Instead of one offspring of my choice, I will simply take them all." nonchalant as could be, she sat back and sipped at her warmed blood wine. "And of course, your life as well, Emile. It were part and partial to the whole bargain.." Lips quirked up, daring them to mess with her. She was bored enough in this prison of a plantation, she could wreck some havoc for a bit, staring with Emile's ill gotten lot.

"It is simple James, stay here as mine and do all that I tell you to do and your family is happy and whole. See you on holidays, special occasions. Live in Luxury, do not have to work.. well do not have to go to a job some where, for the rest of your life.." She flashed a toothy grin at her wording, "simple really."
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

"We made a bargain with her, son," His father stated sadly.

At that Lady Malvolia nodded, "Yes, they did."

He looked back to her, damn she was hot as hell. He wouldn't mind spending more time with her, but there was still one thing. "No one bothered to ask me about that, Ma'am."

She only laughed at the notion of him having any choice in the matter. "You're here because of all your siblings, I wanted you, James." She shift to lift her goblet to Lance for a refill. "You are here because your mother and her oldest son were dying and would have died if it were not for me. You are here because, if I had not helped your parents, your eldest brother would be their only child, and not the brood of.. What is it? Nine? Ten?"

Jimmy's eyes opened hardly believing what he was hearing. Then she began talking to his father in some strange language and his father responding with the answer: "Nine."

Then she turned to look back to him. Her eyes bore deep into his and Jimmy felt as if they were penetrating down all the way to his very soul. "You're here because I want you..." She announced leaning in to peirce his heart even deeper.

Lady Malvolia was so close Jimmy could smell her. She smelled so hot. She inhaled as if smelling him too. "Your heart is hammering.." It came as a whisper thick and husky with what Jimmy could only describe as desire.

It wasn't just hammering. It was doing a rumba on the inside of his ribcage. "Yeah...it is..." He agreed giving her his best 'drop your panties' grin. "...I guess we should do something about that..."

Then she leaned in so her face was inches from his and he wondered if she was about to be kissed by her, but she didn't. In stead Lady Malvolia just stared into his eyes giving him a tantalizing view down the bust of her dress. Despite how mesmerizing he found her eyes those breasts pulled his eyes down like the pull of gravity from twin blackholes in outer space pulling in rays of light. Those breasts were magnificent.

He suddenly felt with a certainty he would never be able to explain that under that dress she was not wearing any kind of underwear.

Her mother was growing more and more hysterical and it was becoming more and more of a distraction from looking at Lady Malvolia's breasts.

"Enough!" Lady Malvolia suddenly shouted down the table to his parents, "You made this bargain, I did not trick you into it. You signed in blood and if I do not take James, I will simply choose another. Karen, perhaps? Jessica is lovely.. Brandon isn't too bad, a bit round but I can work him into lean..."

Jimmy reared back jaw dropping as she listed off his brothers and sisters counting their faults and virtues like they were packages of Grade A Tenderloin she was considering at the meat counter of the supermarket.

"Why?" Was all his mother could croak out, hurt and hateful as she fixed those motherly eyes upon Lilith, "Why must you take him now, why not let him choose? Surely James has rights.."

He looked to Lady Malvolia as she leaned back in her chair sipping on her wine nonchalantly saying with icy smile on her lips, "Had rights.. I can always take back what I have done, dearest mother.. You do not think I can not undo what I have already done? Then you do not know well the magik in which you play with. Instead of one offspring of my choice, I will simply take them all. And of course, your life as well, Emile. It were part and partial to the whole bargain.."

"Magik?" He asked skeptically. "You can't be serious. All of this sounds completely insane. Somebody explain what the hell is going on here."

"It is simple James," Lady Malvolia replied, "stay here as mine and do all that I tell you to do and your family is happy and whole. See you on holidays, special occasions. Live in Luxury, do not have to work.. well do not have to go to a job some where, for the rest of your life.." She gave a beaming smile adding, "Simple really."

It sounded like it was too good to be true put that way...so was this some sort of scam. Magik? Bargain? There were still so many questions swirling through his mind. It was hard to find the words to say anything in response.

But what about his plans to sneak off to live it up in 'Nawlins tonight? He wanted to stay so he can atleast steal more glimpses of her body, but he wasn't sure he liked the sound of this deal with the devil she had forged with his parents for him.

He turned his gaze back to his parents, "You actually bargained to give me to this woman? Without asking me? And you just spring it on me now?"

"It is your choice son," His father said rising from his seat, "No matter the consequences to us or to the rest of the family. The choice is yours. We'll stand by whatever you decide."

He looked to his ma and then his pa...then to Lady Malvolia. "If I decide to stay with you...what will you want me to do for you?"
 
Lily

Full shimmering lips curled as eyes danced in pleasure, poor boy had no idea what sort of box he just opened. She held no mercy nor care for these people, and respect was quite quickly melting away as they tried to wiggle out of their bargain with her.

Ungrateful little worms..

"What ever I desire of you, James." She shift a bit to one side, elbow hitting the table top softly but she leaned to him, "whatever pleasures I seek, need or ask of you. What ever labors may need doing." She could see how tense his parents were and how his mother was stiffening up and getting riled at Lilith's tone of voice. Mother knew damned well what she wanted to do with James..

She smiled, "Wash my back, escort me to the theater, body massage, foot massage. A dinner companion? Perhaps just warm my bed.." She cut off her words as Emile promptly stood up from the table, and stiff as could be marched herself out of the room.

"Excuse me.." Joseph ran after her while Lilith merely chuckled in amusement, watching the handsome man try and rescue his wife's delicate sensibilities.

She reached out then, fingers brushing down his cheek to chin, pulling his face back to her own. "All I desire of you James, is to please me. In and out of the bed." She let him go, her hand shifting to take up her wine goblet and drink once more.
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

He looked to his ma and then his pa...then to Lady Malvolia. "If I decide to stay with you...what will you want me to do for you?"

"Whatever I desire of you, James." She said with a devious smile and leaning into him, "whatever pleasures I seek, need or ask of you."

That had a few interesting connotations to it. "Like what?"

"What ever labors may need doing." She answered, but the tone of her voice told Jimmy that it didn't mean he'd be mowing her lawn or cleaning out her gutters. Perhaps she was offering more than just him doing some odd jobs for her around her home.

"Like..." He asked leadingly hoping she'd just say the one thing, the only thing, he'd wanted to do for her, to her, since meeting this incredibly hot and erotic babe.

"Wash my back, escort me to the theater, body massage, foot massage. A dinner companion," She continued drawing out each word like a caress over his ears, Perhaps just warm my bed.."

Whoa there. Now they were talking!

Then the sound of his mother getting up from the table and storming out distracted him from Lady Malvolia.

"Ma," Jimmy called out after her.

His father then excused himself to go after her, and he felt Lady Malvolia's hand touch his face. They trailed over his cheek to his chin guiding it back around so they looked into eachother's eyes again.

"All I desire of you James, is to please me," She told him as he got lost in those dark fathomless eyes, and then she added, "In and out of the bed."

She'd just gone out and said it. Like she was talking about going out to pick up some milk at the grocery store. This could not be real, could it? He was never this lucky. Girls never just advertised sex without making him work for it, and then there was the fact that he'd get so close to doing it only to have it ripped away from him at the last second.

While she drank more of her wine Jimmy moved his hand to rest suggestively on her thigh. "My parents are gone," He glanced his eyes leadingly to the other door of the dining room, "Why don't we get started on that right now, beautiful?"

His hand began to trek up up up her thigh not stopping until she stopped it.
 
Lilith

Heels easily shift open while she gave him a smoldering smile, "You may call me either Mistress or Miss.. Though you are sweet to call me such endearments, James." Free hand captured his as she slid easily towards him, letting her thighs fall open and slit of her gown spread wider.

He was a bold young man, so full of spice.. It made her smile grow and her fingers curl about his, directing him. To cup, curve and present the tender pads of his finger tips upwards. She knew much of him, and as bold as he may be now... Would be interesting to see what happens when he realizes he is in over his head here?

"You want to bury yourself inside me, don't you James?" She asked outright as she visibly danced atop her chair before him, scooting and widening her seat. Her free hand tugged him higher, turning him just right and pushing him up under her black dress. "Can you imagine the molten silky wet glove wrapping around your cock as we speak?" No mercy, it were for the weak.

Her goblet settled a bit loudly to the table top just as she pressed her trimmed slit to his curved finger tips. And yet, still she spread further as her dark near black eyes remained locked upon his expressive features and those innocent eyes of his. A shiver tickled down her back and made her groan just under her breath. "I feel good, don't I? Think I am ready for you yet?" Head tilted as curls slid over her shoulder to cover her arm and breast. Coaxing his digits to move within her own, she ran him up and down her moisture, slowly splitting her open where he could feel that wet heat of her sex.

"We can do all sorts of things, I haven't had a good sex toy in years. Someone who would do all I need.." While her soft voice breathlessly whispered on and on, she let her eyes close and spent a few moments just content to wiggle atop his finger tips. Her pearly whites flashed in her smile, lashes lifted once more as she cleared her voice and released his hand with a gentle push from her pussy.

"You want to continue, James?" She knew that answer but.. She chuckled, "Well.. We can not very well see just how much you know about pleasing a woman with your mom and dad on the door step. You go on, tell them you wish to remain here and fulfill the bargain. Send them home with my driver, he is out by the car of course.. You do that James, and you are all mine.." She lift his hand, as he did not seem about to fight her.. but could she tell with her body strength? Probably not! So with eyes glued, she took his finger into her mouth.. the one covered in her silky wet juices and suckled it lovingly deep into her mouth. Locking lips and tongue about him, she cleaned that finger tip off and tasted..

Was that ink? Soap?

"Go, James. Handle business so we can get on with our lives." She dismissed him with a wave of her hand, grabbing her goblet and drinking deeply. Whatever was on James' hands would need taken care of.. Hell!

"Lance, see that the shower is readied, towels and a robe. Our guest will need to clean up before we continue our evening together." She handed her butler her goblet and smiled sweetly up at him. If James did not weight in, there was always Lance.. Or her driver, he was fun to fuck.
 
Last edited:
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols


While she drank more of her wine Jimmy moved his hand to rest suggestively on her thigh. "My parents are gone," He glanced his eyes leadingly to the other door of the dining room, "Why don't we get started on that right now, beautiful?"

His hand began to trek up up up her thigh not stopping until she stopped it.

She looked at him as if she was unconcerned with what he was doing. In fact her legs opened up and her free hand took hold of his. She scooted forward guiding his fingers up over the silken texture of her bared thigh.

"You may call me either Mistress or Miss.. Though you are sweet to call me such endearments, James." She told him guiding his hand between her spread thighs and underneath the stretched fabric of her tight skirt and into the shadowed valley beneath it.

"Sure...uh...thing...uh...Miss..." He answered her eyes wide at the boldness she was showing. He had expected Lady Malvolia to play coy while brushing his hand away or stopping it midway with some flirtatious comment or two...not this...this...brazen and arousing-very arousing-well brazenness.

This was as far as he'd ever gotten with a girl before his rotten luck happened to him again.

Then she took it a step further fingers curling over the tops of his guiding his fingers to curl and come into contact with-no panties! She was even shaved bare down there! He was touching bare smooth skin!

She moved sinuously in her seat rolling the flesh he was touching over his fingertips until he felt the unmistakable and new experience of his fingers caressing the lips of a woman's vagina-not just any woman's either, but this incredibly sexy one sitting beside him allowing him to feel her up...even guiding his hand in doing so!

His mind was blown his thoughts all over the place, in contrast she seemed to be fully in control of herself and him and this whole situation. "You want to bury yourself inside me, don't you James?"

"Uh-huh," He answered her without thinking. His brain had pretty much checked out on him right now. Jimmy couldn't believe this was happening after so long trying to get to third base with a girl.

His scattered brain noticed her put the goblet of wine down on the table's surface just when her fingers guided his to curl-and oh Jesus Christ-push between the lips of her pussy and along them. It felt warm and wet and smooth and everything and nothing like he'd thought it'd ever feel like.

"Can you imagine the molten silky wet glove wrapping around your cock as we speak?"

He was now that she had mentioned it. His cock was harder than ever known and he'd had long experience with brutal cases of blue balls. It felt like it was going to explode in his pants. Oh god in heaven-could he cum just from the words she said...the images those words made him picture in his mind?

"Uh-huh," Came his thoughtless answer to the question of whether he could imagine it.

"I feel good, don't I?"

"Uh-huh," Came his reply.

"Think I am ready for you yet?" She said gliding the hidden treasure of her sex over his fingertips.

"Uh-huh." His fingers was getting wet. Was that from her? It was wasn't it? She was turned on doing this, wasn't she? She was getting wet doing this to him. Realizing that made his cock ache in his pants.

"We can do all sorts of things." She said her whispered words coming husky, thick with desire of her own, "I haven't had a good sex toy in years."

"Oh god," He stammered at the last words lost in those eyes, those words, the feel of her arousal on his fingers. He was going to blow right here if she kept this up. Shoot his wad without her even really touching him.

"Someone who would do all I need.." He then saw her eyes close and looked upon the face of a woman that was enjoying the sexual pleasure she was getting from him for the first time in his life. He never wanted this moment to end and was desperate for the next moment to happen at the same time.

She danced atop his fingers driving them both closer and closer, and then those eyes opened focusing upon his. Her hand pulled him away from her.

"No, please, Miss..." He implored her, but she gently pushed his hand back and away from the paradise it had been in touch with.

"You want to continue, James?"

"God yes," He answered so quickly trying to push his hand back between her thighs, "C'mon, please..."

"Well..." She chuckled at his answer, "We can not very well see just how much you know about pleasing a woman with your mom and dad on the door step. You go on, tell them you wish to remain here and fulfill the bargain. Send them home with my driver, he is out by the car of course.."

"Ma, Pa?" He asked blinking at her words. He had somehow forgotten all about them. "Sure...I'll tell them and then...?" He left off hoping the answer would be what he was hoping for.

"You do that James," She answered lifting his hand up to her face. Her eyes focused on the fingers wet with the moisture of her pussy adding, "and you are all mine.." Her eyes flicked back up to his as her lips parted and-oh Jesus Christ-she licked and suckled her own juices from his fingertip.

"Oh my God," He exclaimed imagining other body parts than his finger she could be doing that to.

She let him go then stating, "Go, James. Handle business so we can get on with our lives."

With that he was scrambling out of the dining room, nearly knocking over an old and expensive looking vase as he rushed to where his father was consoling his mother. They took the news with resignation, saying emotional and excruciatingly long goodbyes. His mother in particular hugged him and would not let him go as she broke down in tears. Finally his father forced her to let Jimmy go.

Impatiently Jimmy saw them out to the old Ford and waited for them to start heading back down the driveway to the gates.

Finally! He spun back around and rushed back inside Miss Malvolia's house. Eager to finally lose his virginity and become her...what did she call it...her sex toy? Oh god, he couldn't wait.
 
Lilith Malvolia

The bathroom was white, tiled and stainless steel everything. The shower, black marble with a ceiling shower plates. With one at each end, the shower could easily shower four to six people.. and had in the past. However, right now, it were only Lilith and Lance, who had brought James in tow.

"Undress, place your clothing in the bin." Lance gave a nod to one side where the white bin sat waiting James' dirty clothes and made his way to Lilith's vanity. He knelt, unfastening her strapy heels as she in turn were studying James' across the room.

"Warm, isn't it?" She asked, a smile lighting her features. "The room. Large plantations like these are usually drafty, cold." But not hers, she never did anything mediocre.. not even by half. She rose up before Lance, turned and lift her hair from nape. She listened to his heart beat across the room, ignored him visually as she went about her shower preparations, waiting to see how James would respond to not being the only man in the room.

As the metal teeth of the zipper gave way, binding fabric released it's hold, she sighed with a widening smile. Goose flesh rose across her body, tickling down and into those sweet spots as Lance's knuckles gently caressed along that zipper's path.. Down. A good man always knew how to work his way down..

A husky chuckle filled the room, as did wafts of steam coming from the shower stall. He peeled her from her dress, carefully taking it with him as he left the back of the bathroom into a walk in style closet area, to hang the dress for cleaning later. She kicked off her heels and stepped down, now standing a couple of inches shorter than James.

She did not speak again, letting it build. Whatever 'it' were within his heart and mind, James had to be a bundle of nerves by now. He was human, after all.. And she were naked. Dark eyes, smiling captured across the room, her hands pulling pins from her tresses. She loved the feel of it's silky weight brushing across her ass, her back and letting it flow freely seemed to have a reaction for most men.

"Coming?" She asked at the wide glass door. Keeping her warm lusty gaze on his as she slink back into the misty and spray, invitation on her face.
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

Finally! He spun back around and rushed back inside Miss Malvolia's house. Eager to finally lose his virginity and become her...what did she call it...her sex toy? Oh god, he couldn't wait.

Her butler stood in the foyer reaching out and with a hand in the center of his chest stopped him in his tracks.

"What gives," Jimmy complained, "Let me go...Lady Malvolia-"

"-Wants you to be cleaned first," He finished for him leaning in to sniff his smell and sneer at him. Then he turned and began heading to the winding staircase for the upstairs of the mansion, "This way, please."

"What," Jimmy sounded offended, "I am clean." Quickly he lifted his arm and took a quick whiff himself-just to make sure he didn't stink. "I showered before coming here."

"Yes you did," The Butler said without stopping as he began climbing the stairs in the full expectation that Jimmy would follow him, "I should say Madame requires you to be 'well' cleaned."

"Fine," Jimmy stewed following the arrogant asshole up the stairs. He wasn't going to let this god-damned prick detour him from finally getting laid...and by the hottest woman he'd ever laid eyes upon too.

He was led down the hall to the biggest bathroom he'd ever been in. It was decked out like one of those fancy bathrooms he saw on the home-decorating channel on TV with shiny floors and fittings a broad mirror and-

-He stopped surveying the expansive bathroom for there at the vanity was Lady Malvolia waiting for him. His eyes poured over her reacquainting each contour and curve with his memory from earlier. She was too perfect. There was no way she could be real, could there?

"Undress," The butler ordered him as he headed straight for her. He nodded towards a bin near the door, "Place your clothing in the bin."

The butler knelt at her feet working to free her of the straps to her high-heels. Lady Malvolia never paid any attention to him instead looked him over in a way that reminded him of Mrs. Williams at her desk in class just waiting for him to do it wrong as he tried to work an equation out on the whiteboard. Like he could pay attention to something like her Algebra lessons when his mind was occupied with undressing those tight sweaters and skirts she wore.

He pulled his shirt off baring his chest muscular from the labor of maintaining a farm in the bayou but lean as well, the way that both states could be true for only a strapping teenaged young man. He threw the shirt into the bin without lifting his gaze from her. He paused then as he realized the asshole butler was still in the room. He didn't mind being bare-chested around other guys...afterall there were many a humid summer day that he'd worked in the field or jumped into the swimming hole around other guys without his shirt, but beyond that...He hesitated at undoing his pants, instead he knelt down to undo his shoes.

As he was halfway through untying the laces of his left shoe came her question.
"Warm, isn't it?" She asked, a smile lighting her features.


His gaze shot up back to her from the stubborn knot that refused to budge back to meet hers. "What?"

"The room," She explained, "Large plantations like these are usually drafty, cold."

"Oh," He stammered. Was it hot? Cold? Who the hell cared when he was undressing in the same room as her. "I...uh...I hadn't noticed."

She raised up on her feet and turned to face away from him not even glancing back over her shoulder to regard him now. Had he done something wrong?

Then the butler reached up with his large hands taking the zipper at the back of her dress. Jimmy's breath caught in his lungs as the zipper began roll down, down, down all the way revealing more and more of the sun-kissed skin underneath. Then came the process of peeling the tight dress off of her. Jimmy stared transfixed as smooth back, wide hips and full buttocks was revealed to his hungry gaze.

She was glorious, perfection. Like every wet dream he'd ever had come to life.

He watched her pull pins out of her hair letting it fall down her back all the way to her swaying ass as she stepped out of the dress and headed towards the huge open-glass shower.

Jimmy wanted to run his fingers through that hair all the way down to cup those buttocks.

At the shower doors Lady Malvolia looked back with an extremely suggestive look in her eye as she called back to him, "Coming?"

She stepped into the spray from the showerheads waiting for him.

"Oh, I'm coming." With one shoe on and his pants forgotten he hobbled over to her. The butler sneered at his uncouth behavior even as he carefully hung her dress on a hanger.

Jimmy stepped inside the shower reaching out for her not even caring that his pants and shoe were getting soaked. His eyes roamed down her body following the rivulets of the water as they flowed down her naked body. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"You're the most
 
Lilith

A smirk formed across her full lips, eyes taking him in.. He in that glorious nearly naked, and badly dressed state currently making a mess of her bathroom floor. A shapely brow lift, but she smiled a little at his puppy like enthusiasm to join her. He rattled on about her beauty, flattering really.. but she wanted far more than eager words. He had promise, the look of his father at the same age but built so much .. more! Her eyes did travel down over his chest, her hand lifting to halt his progress.

"Girl's like pretty words to flatter their fragile egos, James. Women deserve to be shown how you feel." Her hand pressed to his chest with a little more pressure, "There are better things you can do with your mouth to please me other than rambling nonsense while dripping all over my bathroom floor, isn't there?" A husky laugh followed, but she was growing a bit annoyed by the pup. There was much to be done with this one.

"Do be a good boy, James. Remove your clothing." An order given, and clearly expected to be followed. "Right where you are is perfect, this way I can see you.." Hands lifting, she pushed her hair back from her face, tilting back to let the water cascade and control it's lush length. Reaching for her organic soap, she poured a generous heap into her palm before setting it aside and turning palms together. All the while, she watched him. Boldly so, and made no effort to hide her admiration of his form from him.

"It is good to always be prepared, James. I may want you with my supper or even lunch. I can not possibly enjoy you with my wine if you're smothered in cheap colognes and soap residue. Would ruin the flavor of you..." She swallowed then as the thought of it filled her mouth with saliva. Demanding eyes followed as he bared himself, searching for those 'sweet spots' she would enjoy, HE would enjoy, her sinking her fangs in to. "I will not have it.." Lathered hands turned towards her own body and began to wash, caress and squeeze her own breasts and nipples, eyes intent on his jeans and fly.. Waiting for compliance as her pulse and blood began to throb. Excitement was building, along with anticipation. She did not expect him to withstand her assault for long, but if he did not hurry up and get his ass in gear, she was going to drag him in and shred his clothing!

Scenarios and thoughts ticked so fast, so heatedly through her mind, it took a moment to shake herself out of her literal fucking day dreams and refocus her attention back to James. A virgin.. should she bite him first or fuck him first, then taste? She had a serious doubt virgin blood was just the same as slut's blood, and it had no bearing what so ever on this situation or contract. A new play thing, was all she could hardly keep contained in her wicked little mind.. and the more she thought about shaping him into her little fuck toy, the more her smile grew and changed. Not only her features but her desire and eyes.. She was panting out FUCK MACHINE in a heady glistening glow without so much as speaking a word.
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

Jimmy stepped inside the shower reaching out for her not even caring that his pants and shoe were getting soaked. His eyes roamed down her body following the rivulets of the water as they flowed down her naked body. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"You're the most-"

Her hand raised flat and though he couldn't say why his flattering words-no matter how true those flattering words were-just died on the tip of his tongue. He stopped a foot or two away from her as she smirked at him. He looked at her suddenly afraid that for some reason or other this was as close as she'd allow him to get to her. He would be brought to tears if his hungry hands couldn't explore that lean lithe curves like the rivulets of water running down over her naked body were now.

Jimmy ached to touch her.

"Girl's like pretty words to flatter their fragile egos, James." Her hand pressed the center of his chest pushing back further away from her. "Women deserve to be shown how you feel."

Jimmy's mouth quirked up cockily reaching out for her again, "Oh, I intend to show you. And it aint flattery if it's the god's honest truth is it?"

He was cut off as she continued, "There are better things you can do with your mouth to please me other than rambling nonsense while dripping all over my bathroom floor, isn't there?"

She gave a sexy husky laugh at that as he looked down at his half-unclothed and soaking state.

"Do be a good boy, James. Remove your clothing." She told him but somehow he got the sense from her tone of voice that it didn't really qualify as just a suggestion, "Right where you are is perfect, this way I can see you.."

His hands flew down trying to untie the damned stubborn knot of his shoe laces. It would have helped if he was looking at what he was doing, but his eyes were reserved for her and the show she was putting on alone.

She had tipped her head back letting the water cascade down the lengrth of her long lustrously dark hair, hands raised and running through it before reaching out for a bottle of soap. Then, oh sweet god in heaven, Lady Malvolia began to use it to lather up her body.

"It is good to always be prepared, James. I may want you with my supper or even lunch. I can not possibly enjoy you with my wine if you're smothered in cheap colognes and soap residue," She announced keeping a lustful eyes on his own body being revealed to her, "Would ruin the flavor of you..."

Finally the damned knot relented and impatiently he kicked his shoe away and ripped his sock off of his foot. His eyes never left her hands as they moved over body. Never before in his life had Jimmy ever envied soapsuds as much as he did now.

"Uh huh," He murmured as deliciously perverted fantasies involving her flew through his mind. He needed to touch her now. His hands instead were sadly relegated to undoing his fly and the soapsuds were hogging all the action instead.

"I will not have it.." She continued bringing those hands, Oh sweet Jesus, to her breasts. His eyes widened as they caressed and squeezed them in motions that had no part of washing them.

The button of his pants clattered off the glass of the shower as he ripped his fly open and shucked them off his legs like they were greased in butter. All that was left was his tighty-whiteys-made tighter by the hefty gigantor he'd been sporting since he first saw her at the steps to her house earlier. He peeled them off in record time as well.

His boner sprang out strong and proud pointing straight out at her. It knew what it wanted. His rooster wasn't the average cock. He'd always been happy that when fully erect he sported over seven to eight inches in length and a pretty good thickness too. As he stood up in front of her he gave her a cocky little grin that said, "Looks like we're both going to get lucky today, huh?"

He made to cast them out but her butler took them in his hand. He then bent down to collect his pants putting at eye level with his full cock.

Jimmy jumped back instantly covering his junk from him. He was not stoked on letting another guy see him buck naked. He had forgotten this asshole was still in here. He was not into guys, in general. That wasn't how his boat floated and the casual look the butler gave him as he collected his clothes and turned to deposit them in the bin he'd been told to leave them in only seemed to put him off.

"Thanks," He told him with a nod of his head towards the doorway, "Can we get some...uh...privacy now?"

In answer his eyes turned to Lady Malvolia with a respectful bow of his head to her, "Will that be all Madam?"
 
Lilith

"Thanks," He told him with a nod of his head towards the doorway, "Can we get some...uh...privacy now?"

Lance turned to her with a raised brow but bowed in respect asking as he should, to be dismissed. She let him wait, her hands moving down over her own slick, soapy body were giving her all sorts of really hot ideas. Of course the pair of them standing in her bathroom was adding to the fantasy.. The trail of water and bubbles ran down, lodging a bit on her small patch of bush, shifting to one side and flowing then on over her sex. A trail her fingers followed a bit leisurely, watching as James stood there trying to hide himself from Lance's gaze. A little amused by that homophobic reaction to another man near by, she ignored James' discomfort.

Still.. It had merit, the idea teasing in the back of her mind. Wedged between Lance and James would definitely see to all her needs in that shower.. If it were not for the virgin, and new comer into her home.. Still, she toyed with her slick folds, caressing back and forth a little longer, thinking on such possible out comes in the future.

"Will that be all Madam?" Her eyes met Lance's and she could guarantee he knew exactly her thoughts.. If not, the smile curling up her lips and lust in her eyes would be a dead give away. She could have them both... would have.

"Yes, see that my bed is readied, lotion warmed and bring me a robe." Dismissed to ease James' squirming self consciousness and uncover that damn cock! She wanted to laugh and swear, trying to hide himself.. As if his hands could hide that much!
Patience.. or at least try. It was his first night, he had no idea what was in store for him, and he would bolt if he wasn't hooked first. Not that it mattered, he could run...

"James?" purring his name, she reached out a hand for him to take, to grasp on to so she could pull him into the shower with her. "Do I not visually please you?" She asked with a teasing tone and soft smile, "Stop staring at Lance and come in here.. I need a hand washing.." Not giving him a chance to argue, she reached out and took his wrist and tugged him in with her. Sliding the door shut, she pushed him to the wall and under one of the many heads.

Dark eyes lift to his, perk nipples rub now and then against the wall of his chest, he is not much taller than her in their bare feet.. Which she knew would be the case not long ago. Giving him a wink and a smile, she let her eyes lower to his hands and reached to take his wrists. "Let go.. It's alright.." Murmured in encouragement, easing Lance from James' thoughts with distraction. Her. And as she got his hands loose and that lovely cock was finally free to bump against her, she sucked in a deep breath and let out a moan of pleasure.

"Very nice.. Your parents sure did bless you, didn't they?" Teased with a chuckle. "Will you wash me?" She would not start with him, knowing a virgin would blow in record time. She was going to savor him as long as possible, then rock his world.
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

"Thanks," He told him with a nod of his head towards the doorway, "Can we get some...uh...privacy now?"

In answer his eyes turned to Lady Malvolia with a respectful bow of his head to her, "Will that be all Madam?"

He pressed against the sliding door of the shower hiding what he could of his erection from the man's eyes. Hoping this asshole would just leave them the hell alone, so he and Ms. Malvolia could get it on. He expected her to tell him to go, but his question hung in the air for several heartbeats before finally she heard her say, "Yes, see that my bed is readied, lotion warmed and bring me a robe."

"At once, Madam," The Butler answered and turned to exit the bathroom to complete his instructions.

With him gone Jimmy sighed a breath of relief. The sigh didn't last long because he heard Ms. Malvolia say next, "James?"

He turned his head to see her reaching out for him, "Do I not visually please you?"

"Oh god yes," He exclaimed stretching out his own had towards hers, "I do. You're-"

"-Stop staring at Lance and come in here.. I need a hand washing.." She told him fingers closing around his wrist and with a surprisingly strength he was sharply hauled within the shower with her.

He was shoved against the wall furthest from the door, as if he'd want out right now. He was directly under one of the showerheads and he felt the warm spray of water wash over him.

She came up close to him now. So close he could feel her nipples against his chest smearing the soapy lather from them in two spots against his skin. Dark eyes stared into his eyes as she reached down between them. Fingers closed around the hands covering his cock.

"Let go.. It's alright.." She murmured reassuringly as she pulled them away from it. His cock leapt out from the shelter of his hands for her the head poking against the smooth silky skin.

"Oooh," He cooed at the sensation.

She let out a moan looking down at it. "Very nice.."

The looking up she said with teasing chuckle to her words, "Your parents sure did bless you, didn't they?"

"Uh huh," He agreed losing himself to the moment.

"Will you wash me?"

"Uh huh." His hands lifted going straight for her breasts. He wasn't really washing them. Jimmy was more rolling the suds around over the skin of them. He couldn't believe he was finally touching a woman's tits. They felt glorious in his hands, even better than his wildest wet dreams. They were round and firm, heavier than he expected. He gave them an experimental squeeze, and was surprised by her reaction.
 
Lilith

She let him hear her purr in pleasure, a soft little bump in a Richter scale but encouragement none the less. His hands felt good, rough but not too much. Textured, heated and large enough to cup her breasts how she liked it. Arching forward she curved to meet his touch as her hands took hold of his and together their twined touch squeezed and caressed her hardening peaks. "I am not going to break.. a little tighter, James." growled out. For several moments they both stood there, hands meshed and massaging until he got the hang of it and she let go. "Squeeze with your whole hand, but tug with thumb and fingers.. Like this.." Again she lead the way, tweaking and rolling her nipples a few times to show him what she meant. A soft chuckle halted her movement as she peered at him through the water fall, "I think they're clean, mine."

Stepping back, "Perhaps we should do this another night, my patience isn't.. holding out." She could see the emotions play across his face as she spoke, knowing his first instinct would be to protest, thinking she was about to call halt to it all. However, she smiled and pulled him under the water spray, soaking him from head to toe in seconds. Fluidly she slipped from his reach to the soap dispenser and began to squirt it onto a sponge. "We want you clean, so we can get down to it.." Truth be told, she just wanted it over with tonight. Get him laid and empty of all that pent up testosterone, a little blood exchange and she could finish herself off later.. Or call Lance in.

With that in mind, she moved to him with an easy smile and lusty eyes honing in on that thick cock of his. Tempted to start there, she had to contain herself and instead reached to his throat, beginning there as she washed. Standing on tip toe, she shift enough to place his cock from her stomach to down and between her thighs and all the while she were doing so, she watched his face. "God damn, you feel good.." Wine scented breath rushed out, her hips shifting to grind a bit against him. That sweet sensitive little button quickly found silky hard heat to mash to, and her grip tightened a moment to steady herself.

"Wash.. Right, yeah.." A verbal reminder, another chuckle filled the bathroom. Quicker now she moved, washing across his throat and chest, stopping to bend to a nipple and suckle upon it a moment. "Hands to your side.." Ordered quickly, her head lifting as she felt him shift before her. "Or we will never get this done with so I can fuck myself silly on your cock.." Her grin widened even more so, pearly whites and fangs peeking out but a moment in her lecherous grin. Doubtful he'd notice any time soon, poor guy... HA!
 
IC: James (Jimmy) Nichols

"Will you wash me?"

"Uh huh." His hands lifted going straight for her breasts. He wasn't really washing them. Jimmy was more rolling the suds around over the skin of them. He couldn't believe he was finally touching a woman's tits. They felt glorious in his hands, even better than his wildest wet dreams. They were round and firm, heavier than he expected. He gave them an experimental squeeze, and was surprised by her reaction.

She purred. A low rumble that Jimmy could feel the vibrations of all the way down from the hands on her breasts to the balls filling with seed in eager anticipation of events to come today between them.

Her hands raised up over his, her fingers twining between his. She began guiding them how and where she liked her breasts touched.

Her skin was so soft and smooth. It reminded Jimmy of his mother's collection of porcelain angel figurines. They were so delicate and fragile. Whenever he held them he was afraid they'd shatter in his hands at the slightest pressure.

"I am not going to break..." Her feline purr became a growl to him as she ordered, "...A little tighter, James."

For several minutes her hands taught him just how hard she liked her breasts squeezed. Jimmy was surprised by how much-here he'd been associating them to his mother's figurines that would break under this rough a treatment.

Her Hands left his reminding Jimmy of parents letting go of their kid on a lesson to ride their bike without training wheels. After a few moments of him squeezing and caressing her breasts on his own her hands returned with another lesson.

"Squeeze with your whole hand, but tug with thumb and fingers.." She began demonstrating for him, "...Like this."

He was her eager pupil jumping to replicate her motions over those mysterious nipples.

Finally after several more minutes of squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples just the way she liked she let out a soft laugh, "I think they're clean, mine."

"Clean," He asked having forgotten what he was supposed to be doing.

"Perhaps we should do this another night, my patience isn't.. holding out," She said stepping back away from him.

"No, don't...please..." He begged reaching out to keep his hands in contact with her breasts, "Let's keep going, please."

She grabbed his hands pulling him under the water instead. He closed his eyes under the deluge reaching out for her again, but she was not there. For a long horrible moment Jimmy had thought she had abandoned him. However then she returned to him, "We want you clean, so we can get down to it.."

Did she mean she was not shutting the two of them down after all?

His answer came when she walked back to him standing up on her toes right up against him. She was so close and at the right height his hard cock slipped between her thighs to press against the wet heat of her sex. He moaned out at the feel of it against his throbbing dick.

In response she began to grind against his length saying, "God damn, you feel good.."

His moan became deeper and louder at the silken feel of her pussy lips sliding back and forth and across the top side of his cock.

She began using a soapy sponge to wash his neck and shoulders but stopped as a single brush of her lips deliberately made contact with top part of her sex and what Jimmy assumed was her clitoris with the firm length of his erection. Then she stopped to steady herself against him murmuring, "Was...Right, yeah."

She began to wash him again this time his throat and down his chest. His breath caught when she stopped and bent down her head. Lady Malvolia's lips closed around one of his nipples and he felt her apply suction to it.

His breath rushed out of him in an intense moan. His hands raised on their own volition to plant palms on the cheeks of her ass. They intended to lift her up just high enough he could achieve penetration, and lose this annoying virginity at long long last.

"Hands to your side.." She suddenly ordered in a tone that brooked not even the possibility of defiance of her command. Then she smiled adding up to him, "Or we will never get this done with so I can fuck myself silly on your cock.."

He groaned out at the image her last comment made blossom in his mind. Obediently his hands lowered back down to his sides....for now.

She smiled at that, and though his imagination might be making him see things that just weren't there, Jimmy thought he saw a glimpse of fangs like vampires have in movies.

In his lust-fueled state Jimmy wasn't really too concerned by her vampire fetish. Lady Malvolia was super-hot and he could live with a kink for vampires-hell he found them kinda hot too. The only thing that concerned him was the thought that those fangs might make any cocksucking she'd wind up doing a bit of a difficult enterprise.

It really didn't matter however, again this woman was super-mega-hot, with both pussy and ass that seemed made for his cock to plow into.
 
Back
Top