The morning after the night before ...

Alex responded instantly, deepening their kiss as the heat sparked between them. His hands moved to her legs and she wondered how long it would take before he realised she was wearing lace top stockings. She groaned as his tongue pushed and plunged, her own meeting his as enthusiastically. She had fallen for him as Shanna and couldn't just shut that off, but as Melissa she could respond to the challenge he threw at her.

“I think you could take a lot more”

She chuckled at his words.

“... unless your going to easy on me”

She gasped as he nipped at her neck.

"Not a chance, Mr Stone... "

She told him as his mouth moved to pleasure her body.

"I'm used to getting what I want ... one way or another... "

She told him confidently, her hands already working at his shirt buttons, their progress hampered by the delightful sensations his mouth was giving her.
 
“Oh I have no doubt of that” Alex murmured watching as her hands worked his shirt buttons. He would have taken control at this point showered her body with pleasure and tried his hardest to give her the best time possible. He lived to please her and he wanted to but part of him wanted to see how Melissa took control. He had done every thing possible to get her here and to win her over.

Maybe it was time to see how she played the game

“Then show me” Alex said cupping her face and leaning in to kiss her “I’m not afraid of a strong confident woman” he murmured “I’m not afraid of you Melissa” he said stressing that as he looked into her eye “you don’t have to hold back with me”

“get what you want
 
“Oh I have no doubt of that”

He told her as she pulled the fabric of his shirt open.

“Then show me”

He kissed her deeply making her pulses race.

“I’m not afraid of a strong confident woman ... I’m not afraid of you Melissa”

Using that name with her sent a thrill through Shanna. Her last words to Alex were that she and Melissa were different people and yet, somehow Alex had made it possible for her to still feel safe as his Shanna whilst playing out this entirely new persona.

“... you don’t have to hold back with me ... get what you want

The invitation was too hot to refuse.
Melissa smiled as her body moved towards him pushing him backwards upon the sofa, her mouth capturing his again until she was pressed still fully clothed against his chest. Her fingers dragged slowly down his chest, her nails scoring lightly, though nowhere near enough to mark. Hands moving downwards, she drew sensual circles along his abdomen and then easing upright slightly she dipped her hands down to his belt and began to work it loose.

The sight of Alex beneath her, his smart clothes askew whilst she dictated the pace was incredibly hot and typically Melissa ...
 
Oh god

It pulsed through Alex’s head over and over again. He knew when he said some thing to her should we deliver but there was some thing so erotic about the way she took what she wanted. Alex was taught and grew up as the strong gentleman its what he did with his sisters his mother his grandmother and all the other women in his life. He never went or been with a girl who was driven like Melissa who took what she wanted.

And it turned him on immensely

Alex took no leads and instead reacted to her letting her set the tone and the pace. He let himself fall onto the sofa his hand gripping her back and running above her shirt as she lay on top of him. The fact that she was still fully clothed and he was practically naked sent a shiver of pleasure through his body. Her nails against his skin made him moan and groan even as his strong hands gripped her back through her dress. Her hands where on his belt and he felt his cock all but bouncing inside of his pants eager to get out.

He rose and pulled his shirt off letting it drop to the floor. He pressed his bare chest against hers even as he kissed her and slipped his hands under her shirt. He found her back and began tracing it with the tips of his fingers slowly teasing her but making no move to remove her clothing.
 
She frowned as he rose and pulled off his shirt.

"Did I say you could do that?"

She questioned having liked the dishevelled sight of him with the shirt half on much better.

She held his eyes as his hands moved towards her dress, guiding them around her and not letting him touch her too intimately.

"I'm doing the taking here ... "

She scolded as she finally pulled his belt open and made light work of unbuttoning his pants, her fingers toying with the zip.

"I thought you wanted to study me, Alex ...?"

She asked him softly as her fingers traced lightly knowing exactly how much he was aching to be released.

" ... have I finally got your attention now?"

She taunted him as she smiled coyly. Would he truly let her do as she wished, or would he agree to play to her rules, she wondered.

"Give me one good reason why I should free your cock?"

She invited reasonably wondering how convincing he could be...
 
Oh god

He had expected her to take charge but not…. This! He felt his entire body freeze from her words and he groaned biting on his lip as he realized just how turned on she was making him. So she wanted to play that game huh? Well Alex was MORE than happy to play it as well.

“You had my attention the minute I saw you” Alex groaned looking into her eyes and groaning from what she was doing to him. He made no moves to do any thing else instead moving his hands where she led them and not moving another inch.

“I want to study you” Alex groaned “every inch of your body and your mind and soul” he told her his eyes flashing with lust and warmth.

“Maybe you shouldn’t” Alex said wondering how far her dominating persona would go “I don’t know if I have earned it yet” He said smiling “though if you do want to free it I’ll find some way to make it worth your wild”
 
She felt the change in him; felt him tense and wondered if she'd pushed it too far.
She watched him carefully and saw how he struggled to remain still, his groans the sexiest sound she had ever heard.

“You had my attention the minute I saw you”

Simple, sincere words that thrilled her.

“I want to study you ... every inch of your body and your mind and soul”

She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"And so you shall ... "

She promised, drawing back, her eyes dropping to his crotch where she could see how big and hard he was.

“Maybe you shouldn’t ... I don’t know if I have earned it yet”

His words indicated that whatever reservations he might otherwise have that he was willing to let her take control, for the time being at least...

“though if you do want to free it I’ll find some way to make it worth your wild”

She chuckled.

"I know you will ... "

She told him softly, her fingers moving to the zip and drawing it down slowly.

"And you're right ... I do want your cock ... "

She pulled his pants open and dipped her hand into his underwear to capture his throbbing length.

" ...so this is for me, not for you ...?"

She told clarified softly.

"As soon as I saw you in that suit I knew I wanted you ... "

She told him softly as she began to stroke him.

" ... but on my terms ... "

She told him as she eased his cock free and drew back her hand as she admired the sight of him standing up erectly from the pants she had pulled aside.

"I knew you were a man who could keep me satisfied."

She complimented him.
 
“Oh god” Alex whimpered her hands on his cock causing his entire body to shiver. He felt so turned on so completely captivated by what she was doing that he couldn’t help but whimper and groan. Her words the way she was acting it was the most erotic and sinfully delicious thing he had ever experienced.

“of course” Alex gasped his hands still roaming the parts of her body she “allowed” him to touch “its yours I’m yours” he murmured so far gone that he was completely living in Alex right now and this moment Its for you all for you” He mumbled his cock bucking and trembling in her hand.

“I can please you” Alex murmured again closing his eyes and rocking his cock slightly in her hands “ I can keep you satisfied the minute I saw you I knew I wanted to be yours to try and please you it’s the only thing I want” He said opening his eyes and locking with hers screaming sex submission and love.

“I’m yours”
 
“Oh god”

His words, his whimpers were such a turn on! And all the time her eyes held his, travelling occasionally to admire his cock and then returning to captures his gaze once more.

“of course ... its yours I’m yours”

His cock throbbed in her hand as he spoke those words.

“I can please you ... I can keep you satisfied the minute I saw you I knew I wanted to be yours to try and please you it’s the only thing I want ... I’m yours”

His declaration went far beyond anything Shanna/'Melissa' had expected.

"Yes you are. All Mine."

Melissa responded.

"And right now I need your cock inside me, Alex."

She told him breathlessly.

"I want to ride you just as you are, right here ... "

Melissa found the idea of straddling his cock as it stood to attention even whilst his trousers were still around him incredibly horny. She reached down, fingers circling his cock as she moved into position.

"No tearing my panties ... "

She warned, the silken fabric so easy to move aside to afford access.

"Are you going to give me what I need...?"

She queried teasingly.
 
"of course" alex said eagerly nodding rapidly eager to please her. He was complete twisted around her find smitten and as captivated as he was with shanna. He felt her moving her panties aside and he groaned turned on beyond belief with the knowledge that they were going to fuck right here with most of their clothes still on. He loved when a girl rode his cock but some thing told him all past experiences would pale compared to her.

"can i put it in?" alex gasped groaning his cock inches from her pussy the head inches from her lips "i'm ready to give you what you want" He groaned his head meeting her lips softly rubbing against it easing her with just the tip. He looked at her with large pleading eyes ready to please her and give her what she wanted.
 
Last edited:
"of course"

Alex agreed to give her what she needed.

"can i put it in?"

His request thrilled her. Controlling him like this was so erotic.

"... you may put your cock in me Alex ... "

She told him holding herself so that he had to move carefully to nudge at her entrance. She felt the heat from his cock head and loved the sensations of that first intimate contact.

"Mmmm ... give it to me ... "

She encouraged.

" ... all of it ... "

She was eager to feel him slide up all the way inside her ...
 
“Of course” Alex said groaning and gripping her hips. He felt his cock pushing against her lips and he arched his hips driving his cock deep inside of her inch by inch. He groaned and moaned and shuddered not daring to stop because of her order. He pushed until his balls were resting against her ass and his cock was fully inside of her. It swelled even more thick and rigid inside of her twitching slightly as he settled inside of her.
 
“Of course”

Again Alex did as she requested, his entry steady as he buried himself inside her fluttering pussy. She could feel him thicken and throb as he held himself in her and for long moments she remained so, merely savouring that exquisite sensation.

"Mmmmm so good..."

She murmured as she carefully moved to position herself so that her heels anchored on the sofa to allow her to begin to rock, so slowly at first causing her body to almost massage the thick shaft that was buried in her. And all the time she held his gaze, gradually leaning forward more as she increased the momentum slightly allowing her body to rise and fall gently as she screwed herself on his cock ...
 
Alex didn’t move or rock his hips. This was her show her seduction and her sex to give him. He was nothing more than a cock an anchor for her pussy to provide pleasure. He was fine with that welcomed it even there was some thing so sexy about it. He gripped her hips and moaned loudly watching as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

“Oh god Melissa” Alex murmured his mouth unable to stop itself “So good oh your amazing at this” He murmured holding her hips but not daring to guide her or any thing like that.
 
He was so hard and seemed to pulse and grow inside her as she rode him. His hands moved to her hips, assisting to anchor her, but he knew better than to take over and dictate the pace.

"Mmmm ... yess Alex... "

She praised as she felt his strong hands grip her. For his part, Alex seemed far from disconcerted at her taking over.

“Oh god Melissa”

He moaned 'her' name, thrilling her and driving her on to increase her pace, lifting her body slightly to gain momentum and force.

“So good oh your amazing at this”

It was clearly so good for both of them and 'Melissa' was eager to get him deep.

" ... push up inside me Alex ... give me your cock to fuck..."

She instructed him.

"I want to ride you so hard ... "

His compliance was driving her crazy ...
 
“Please” Alex begged his voice needy and filled with lust as he slowly pushed his cock up. It burrowed into her even more pushing in inch by inch until Alex couldn’t get it in any more. He closed his eyes and murmured please some more as his hands tightened around her hip as if he was holding on for dear life.

“Please fuck my cock Melissa” Alex said opening his eyes and locking with hers “please fuck me hard” He begged not bothering to move his hips or send his cock in and out of her instead it pulsated inside of her moving only slightly as it shuddered and jumped. He waited patiently the need and lust in his eyes more than apparent for her.
 
“Please ... please fuck my cock Melissa ... please fuck me hard”

The way he pleaded with her thrilled 'Melissa'. Alex was everything she could have wanted and more; the way he was surrendering to her control was amazing and drove her on to ride him harder.

"You're so good ... I'll give you want you want ... what we both want, Alex."

She told him breathlessly as she began to ride him in earnest, her body moving back and forth rapidly, her hips lifting as she moved forward to allow him to ease out of her and then dropping back down as she rocked back, her pussy clasping and milking his cock as she took him deeply back inside her.

"Uhhnnn ... soo good ... "

She groaned as she slammed downwards, her hips grinding as she screwed herself on him, her head tipped back and groaning at the wonderful sensations.
 
“Oh god” Alex groaned watching as her head tipped back and she rode him harder. She was like a wild woman posses and in control and attacking his cock. Every thing about her screamed raw sex appeal and Alex almost had to pinch him self to see if this was still real.

“Give me what I want Melissa” he begged the words coming out of his mouth faster now as he embraced the role “fuck it give your self what you want use my dick for your pleasure give me what we both want so bad give me your control”
 
“Oh god ... Give me what I want Melissa ... fuck it give your self what you want use my dick for your pleasure give me what we both want so bad give me your control”

His words drove her to ride him faster, harder.

"Godd.. yes Alex... "

She moaned.

"I'm gonna use your cock ... get off on your dick..... "

She told him, bouncing her body to impale herself on his raging hard on time and time again ....

"... gonna take my pleasure and if you're good enough ... I'll let you take yours afterwards.... "

She ordered as she got ever closer to her orgasm.
 
"Yes yes!" Alex shouted closing his for a second before he slammed them open and starred at her

there was no way he was missing this

"Get off on my dick" He snapped standing still not moving his hips just putting all his efforts into keeping his cock straight up and at attention "use me for an orgasm fuck me fuck me Melissa fuck me and use me" he groaned looking at her with large lustful eyes.

"let me be a good boy so i can get my reward"
 
"Yes yes!"

Alex's words spurred her on. The skirt of her red dress was hitched high, her heels anchored in the sofa, her breasts swaying as she rocked rapidly above him.

"Get off on my dick"

She moaned and slammed herself down on him.

"use me for an orgasm fuck me ... "

His words were rapidly driving her over the edge.

".. fuck me Melissa fuck me and use me"

Her pussy was going into overdrive, clasping and milking his cock. Her breath was ragged, her body working hard to use the cock he willingly gave her.

"You're mine ... to use .... to fuck myself on .... "

She agreed.

"let me be a good boy so i can get my reward"

She threw her head back and slammed down hard on him.

"... such a good boy ... mmmm... so... close.... omg .... "

She felt her control snapping. She had ridden him hard before, but now she could think of nothing but that racing towards that final release. Alex was just a cock beneath her, inside her for her to use as she began to buck and bounce as she gave herself the frenzied fucking she needed.

"Yesss...ah... ohhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk........ "

She moaned as her body began to spasm in release...
 
The minute Melissa such a good boy it took all of Alex’s control not to cum. He groaned and bit his head struggling to control himself even as his mind screamed one question.

When did he like getting called a “good by”

There wasn’t any time to really think about that or any thing else. Melissa was cuming and she was cuming hard. She was like a mad woman on his dick all but making the whole couch rock as she moved in and out of him. Alex felt her body tense up and he closed his eyes putting all his control in letting her ride out her orgasm and it not cause him to cum.

It was easier said then done

He slowly opened his eyes once he knew she was one watching her with a pleased and curious smile on his face “I didn’t cum” He said pointing at his cock which was buried deeper inside of her from all the thrashing “how did I do?” He asked panting slightly from the effort.
 
Her whole body rocked and shuddered in the most intense of orgasms leaving her breathless and trembling. She looked down at Alex, as if suddenly aware that he was beneath her.

“I didn’t cum ... how did I do?”

She smiled realising just how difficult it had been for him. Leaning forward she lowered herself so that she could press a hot kiss on his lips.

"... good boy ... "

She whispered in his ear.

"You did so well ... "

She praised as she raised her body again.

"You earned your reward."

She told him.

"You may fuck me and cum for me ... as long as you ask me nicely, I'll let you do whatever you need to get off ... "
 
Alex shuddered giving a soft whimper slash moan at her good boy comment. Every thing in him called to please her and to please her as well as he possibly could. Even when she talked about a reward his mind flashed how best to please her what he could do. The fact that he “earned” a reward meant surprisingly little to him. It was secondary to her and her own pleasure.

The thought was thrilling

“Is this your favorite position Melissa?” He asked reaching up and hesitantly touching her face. He didn’t know what he was allowed to touch and not touch but he decided to try and see what happened. His left hand cupped her left cheek slightly stroking it as he looked into her eyes.
 
Melissa expected him to focus on his need to get off so his response surprised her.

“Is this your favorite position Melissa?”

His hand moved to her face, the touch tentatively obviously not wanting to displease her. She smiled and took his hand, kissing it softly as her eyes held his.

"Aren't you a precious pet...?"

She approved making it clear that she was pleased by his question.

"I like this position ... but I like many positions ... why...?"

She asked curiously.
 
Back
Top