High Heel Lover

a1504f81e182f1eeaf78ae615e151bdc.jpg


ass-nailed-amateurmatch.jpg


CB0LdltWAAEVkY2.jpg


tumblr_mrua9nFYmU1sb9h0uo1_500.gif


DuNAZfq.gif


6518F18.gif


funkat-4mz8c-47d39d.gif


ConsumerBlockpage.aspx


tumblr_mt8vhvB4Av1s7v2pao1_400.gif
 
highheel sex

wishing I had a pair of sexy black pumps today to use and abuse... in very perverted ways.
 
High heels

I don't know if you would call it a foot fetish but I have a severe high heel fetish...anytime I see a women wearing high heels I am instantly turned on. I have always wanted to meet a women that loves to wear heels too...I have never seemed to ever meet one though.

I always have fantasies of cumming all over her heels and licking it off.

Great post. I have a gorgeous lady friend who keeps her sexy feet and toes well pedicured. She also has some tatts on her feet that are incredibly sexy. She knows I love her feet and she lets me lick them, suck her toes -- all while she is rubbing her pussy. She cums this way and lets me love my creamy protein lotion over her feet. Mmmmm -- I get hot thinking of this topic.
 
It is good to know that men do indeed notice and love them! There is always the stereotype that men don't even care about shoes. I have a nice pair of black pumps but they are painful to wear. The last time I wore them was to a job fair downtown and I slipped off my flip flops to wear it at the fair and then take them off after I left the building. I've gotta find a more comfortable pair or try to suffer for beauty, I guess.
 
I always notice heels on a woman. As a huge lover of pretty women's feet, I always look. Pretty painted toes peeking out of a pair of sexy heels is pure bliss. It's a shame more women don't like to indulge a man who loves feet, at least from what I've experienced anyway. Love this thread, all the pics and all of the comments, just love it!
 
(At the risk of being the thread killjoy...)

High heels aren't personally my thing*, but I will support anyone who wants to wear them, and I won't shame anyone for enjoying them.

If my girlfriend feels sexier and more confident while wearing high heels, y'know, who am I to deny her that? In that scenario, the shoes themselves wouldn't inherently do anything for my libido, but I'd get to experience the effects they'd have on hers, so it ends up being a win for both of us.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top