The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
waves and pounces on a Wolfy-one, kissing cheeks a-plenty in order to make up for all those that have been missed

Luna!!!!!

Cuddles a pretty one, small hand curves over belly

Hello beautiful.

I hope you are doing well.

Cuddles a pretty one, small hand curves over belly

Hello beautiful.

I hope you are doing well.

I am, very well, thank you pretty Lady

snuggles closer

We get to see our little one via the ultrasound for the first time next week...ever so exciting!
Hope all's well with you?

Smiles slowly

I am excited for you. My friend in Cali goes today to get her first sonogram of her second child. Gonna send me VIDEO!!

Kisses pretty, freckled cheek

Things are going well enough.

Only a month and a bit before I move to another state. Happy!!

Anyway, won't tie you up. Am glad though, that I had the chance to cyber cuddle you for a moment.

Gives one more snuggly hug

Be good!! (or good at it!!)

Smiles slowly

I am excited for you. My friend in Cali goes today to get her first sonogram of her second child. Gonna send me VIDEO!!

Kisses pretty, freckled cheek

Things are going well enough.

Only a month and a bit before I move to another state. Happy!!

Anyway, won't tie you up. Am glad though, that I had the chance to cyber cuddle you for a moment.

Gives one more snuggly hug

Be good!! (or good at it!!)

So happy for you!!
And you know you can tie me up anytime, right...?

mischievous smile, a giggle and then a soft kiss to softer lips

Glad things are going ok, hopefully our paths will cross again soon

makes the most of the hug, snuggling close, arms tight around the beautiful wolfy one

LT ~ I hope I can get to sleep quickly when I finally get to bed, what with it being nearly 1AM...

Blah. I disappear for a week, now I've got shit to get caught up with.

Shrugs and ponders.

LT(s)~

Finished another post for Se7en. Double checked to make sure I am all caught up on threads and now it's time to take a break from the comp for the evening.

It's Friday. Yay. *jig*

He grins and then waves in a stupidly big fashion. HEY THERE ZY!!!

He chuckles, smiling How are you?

hehe, I'm good, just watching my fav movie...which gave me a story idea I need to flesh out over here.

How are you sir?

hehe, I'm good, just watching my fav movie...which gave me a story idea I need to flesh out over here.

How are you sir?

Smiles. I am good, thanks. I am watching a baseball game and attempting to write a post for Luna. So what IS your favorite movie?

Also, if you wanna avoid hijacking this thread, you want to head to the Outlook and get caught up there? Haven't seen you in forever! Smiles.

Smiles. I am good, thanks. I am watching a baseball game and attempting to write a post for Luna. So what IS your favorite movie?

Also, if you wanna avoid hijacking this thread, you want to head to the Outlook and get caught up there? Haven't seen you in forever! Smiles.

Sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back