The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

Congratulations. I hope this means that your writers block has seen the last light of day. The right characters make everything better. :rose: :kiss:

Thanks, Tx. :rose::kiss:

I think (for me) it's a matter of losing the fog that continued to float around in my head. Clear days make it easier to see the characters. ;)

I can't believe what I did. Writing has been a struggle for a while now, as I dealt with numerous health issues. Last Friday, I woke up with two characters in my head. By the end of Monday, I had the story done, except for the typical tweaking I do with everything I write. At this moment, it's done, and at 8,500 words. I like the characters. They were fun to create. Today I started a second chapter. My head says I can stretch it to three. I'm celebrating with a slice of watermelon.

Congratulations! Just keep going.

I can't believe what I did. Writing has been a struggle for a while now, as I dealt with numerous health issues. Last Friday, I woke up with two characters in my head. By the end of Monday, I had the story done, except for the typical tweaking I do with everything I write. At this moment, it's done, and at 8,500 words. I like the characters. They were fun to create. Today I started a second chapter. My head says I can stretch it to three. I'm celebrating with a slice of watermelon.

That's great news, Madam.
:rose:

Veni, vidi, I didn't Vici. I confess, it must have been me. The last donut? How could I resist? And now I need the coffee.

Thank you, Chloe.
A fresh coffee is at your elbow.

I'll just sit here and work on my day; and another coffee.

Now that the donut mystery is solved, welcome to Thighsday.

A fresh pot of coffee is making happy sounds as it perks. How can anyone resist drinking such a happy brew.

Cereal for breakfast. It's going to be one of those days. :D

Morning everyone! Congrats _Lynn_!!

I never did get over missing the donuts yesterday so I just picked one up at the cafe. Problem solved. Now to see how long I can work for before the urge to write takes over...

I'm a little decaffeinated this morning. More coffee, please.

Then I need to get to work or to writing. I don't know yet.

According to our radio News, today has seen record high temperatures in some parts (predictably, the South East).
So, if you don't mind, I'd love a big mug of tea please.

More Tea, please.
It's bloody warm and the humidity is less than comfortable, to say the least.

We have a line of thunderstorms looming over the valley. I think I'll shut the compute down while it can happen in an organized way.

We have a line of thunderstorms looming over the valley. I think I'll shut the compute down while it can happen in an organized way.

Have you considered an emergency Power Supply (the sort that trips IN when the mains trips OUT?).
I was on the point of buying one when the local Electricity people decided to come and fix our local (and very rural) supply; it now comes in from two directions.

Meanwhile, Tea, I think. Gallons of it; we got another heatwave.

Have you considered an emergency Power Supply (the sort that trips IN when the mains trips OUT?).
I was on the point of buying one when the local Electricity people decided to come and fix our local (and very rural) supply; it now comes in from two directions.

Our power supply here is usually very dependable, but we use one at the office just in case. I don't think it's ever proven it value, and some of those things cost as much as a new laptop.

Morning all, happy Friday.

Today is one of those, the faster I go, the behinder i get, kind of days.

Fresh coffee is available.

There's a lunar eclipse coming up on this side of the world. It's not too cold to go outside and watch, so I might as well show some interest...

I would watch it except that we have 100% overcast, a thunderstorm, and the first rain for many weeks. :rolleyes:

I would watch it except that we have 100% overcast, a thunderstorm, and the first rain for many weeks. :rolleyes:

Same round here, but it has not started raining yet.
Fortunately, I've seen this blood moon effect before - and managed a picture or two. It was a very impressive sight
But now it's time for a nice cup of tea; it's bloody warm round here.

Back