The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 03: Come On In

It's Tex's house, I should think he will start the 4th iteration.

And this should be the 4,999th post. Yaaaaaay :D

....Chloe, just think how cold it would be up there if climate change hadn't warmed it up for you. ;)

Every night I get down on my knees and thank God for global warming because otherwise I would have frozen to death long ago.... I have no idea how they survive north of the border. A different species perhaps? Et Adipem Hirsutae Arcticus Americae Septentrionalis!

Last edited:
The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 04: Come On In

The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 4

Come on in. Take a seat up here at the counter or at a table out in the middle of the room or back in the corner, whichever suits you best.

We serve coffee but remember this ain't Starbucks. It only comes in black. What you do with it after that is you're own problem.

If you play nice the waitresses (If I ever get any) might spice it for you.

If you have a new story you're proud of post a link. Post a link even if you're not proud of it. It'll give everyone something to talk about.

No fighting and no trolling. I'd hate to have the AH Mod toss your ass out of here. Flirting will be tolerated to a point and then you can rent a room out back if you need to carry thing farther.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

I got it ready. I hope Laurel moves it over to the new thread. If not, I have it saved so I can when this one disappears.

Man I hate the fact that we lose so much information on so many things when this happens.

And this should be the 4,999th post. Yaaaaaay :D

Every night I get down on my knees and thank God for global warming because otherwise I would have frozen to death long ago.... I have no idea how they survive north of the border. A different species perhaps? Et Adipem Hirsutae Arcticus Americae Septentrionalis!

It's called winter up there. ;):rolleyes:

I got it ready. I hope Laurel moves it over to the new thread. If not, I have it saved so I can when this one disappears.

Man I hate the fact that we lose so much information on so many things when this happens.

the 04 thread is up

Back