aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney ???

Greg

Are you a Sydney boy ? I am thinking of turning gay cos it seems I will be beyond it and antique by the time I meet a girl here that actually results in some fun ! So sad to waste all my cars and my boat on a bloke...but hey...one has to have fun !!!

Cheers
 
me neither mate...just joking and trying to get one of these lifeless aussie chicks to wake up and join the fun...god they are a total deadloss aren't they !!!
 
Hi Greg,

Im an ex Aussie, originally from Melbourne :) But now live here in the US since July last year.

Im half Aussie half Yankee now :) so does that still count me as one?

Peter :)
 
Gday Funboy,

US women are way better mate :) Sure beat aussie females unless i can be proved wrong.

Peter :)
 
From the US here, but just thought I'd chime in as a friend. "Experienced" my first Aussie male this weekend, and may have difficulty going back to American men!

So Aussie men: save up your money and come (or is that cum??) visit us in the US. God, that accent is enough to push me over the edge.

WHOO-HOO!
 
Gday Greg,


cheeky greg said:
duo if ur gonna bag aussies go away.this spot for aussie and freinds

Excuse me remember i still are a Aussie was born and rasied there in Melbourne for 31 years. May not reside there any more but im still an aussie in spirirt and body. If you think i'd bag felow aussies your dead wrong mate!

And Sexychele gal;d you love the accent :) I can imagine you may have difficulty going back to americian men :p

Peter :)
 
Gday Greg,

cheeky greg said:
hi candy hope u have better luck then us men. np duo

And sorry if i was bit ticked off in my post. Just bit frustrated atm, and you still having no luck :( Im hoping your luck and the other guys will change soon enough.

Must be a dry spell atm think word needs to get out to the aussie girls about this board :)

Peter :)
 
Re: sydney YAY

Hi Candy,

QUOTE]Originally posted by CandyInOz
hey all aussies :) sydney chik here looking 4 other sydney chiks :) [/QUOTE]

I think the guys welcome you posting here :) Greg im sure was happy to see your post :p I think you need to maybe spread the word and get more aussie females in here LOL...

Peter :)
 
Well, looks like you guys have vastly underestimated the woman of Australia! I think there are alot of deeply sexual women here - but your right in that it's all a bit surpressed...

I'm not from Oz and I really noticed it when I got here..
But I have to say guys, I don't find the men much more exciting.

x
 
ty duo and i did like candy's post.unregisted where u from and r u still in australia and where
 
Hi Greg ,

Yeah still in Aus - Melbourne actually...

When it doesn't rain it pours huh (Ladybird).

Any guys from melbourne here?

x
 
funboy3 said:
me neither mate...just joking and trying to get one of these lifeless aussie chicks to wake up and join the fun...god they are a total deadloss aren't they !!!

Lifeless?? Could be two reasons pet......

1) Your lack of finesse

2) You're still a boy

When you grow up, I'll show you what Aussie women like. It will change your life. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top